How my date today with a HTB went (with some pics)

also @Esteban1997 im learning with u

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
adding this post to my suicidefuel google doc, mirin your progress broski

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Iasacrko and Deleted member 22918
But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

>Is on looksmax but doesn't have basic hygiene

So many niggas here fail to do the bare minimum Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 27066
>Is on looksmax but doesn't have basic hygiene

So many niggas here fail to do the bare minimum Jesus Christ
Well my appearance is clean it’s not like I went to this date without showering and shit I bought perfume just for this

tho my house is filthy I’ll clean it all up tomorrow tho so I can invite her sunday

She looks hot as fuck though, good luck.

Also tried to find cinemas in your vincinity but no luck so far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22918 and Iasacrko
She looks hot as fuck though, good luck.

Also tried to find cinemas in your vincinity but no luck so far
Theres probably a cinema in every little town. What u gonna send a mercenary to track me down

Well my appearance is clean it’s not like I went to this date without showering and shit I bought perfume just for this

tho my house is filthy I’ll clean it all up tomorrow tho so I can invite her sunday
Keeping your house clean is basic hygiene and the bare minimum. People here spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on autistic surgeries and you can't even clean your room bruh.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 27066
condition is horrible no matter how much she likes me and the date really went perfect

this situAction at my house would make her dry up and run
That wasn't the question

Why the fuck do you have piss bottles in your residence?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Theres probably a cinema in every little town. What u gonna send a mercenary to track me down
You started the film at 3:45 pm?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Solar, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, Iasacrko and Deleted member 14693
You started the film at 3:45 pm?
Bro WTF are u gonna do? Jesus u niggas creep me the fuck out i think it started a similar time in some cities the city I watched the film isn’t the one I live tho we went there with bus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 22918
Mirin. How old are you since you live by yourself - own or rent? Did your parents kick you out like most white parents who hate their own children?

That wasn't the question

Why the fuck do you have piss bottles in your residence?
I was depressed and chit nigga couldn’t get up to piss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the BULL, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Mirin. How old are you since you live by yourself - own or rent? Did your parents kick you out like most white parents who hate their own children?
My parents did cuck me out so I do part time and get partial help from the government until I finish school so I can stay in This house

basically my stepmother convinced my dad to kick me out

i stayed literally homeless for a week while I was going to school

and my parents didn’t even let me find a job before

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, the BULL, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
story is me and her are classmates

she never really talked to me, I did notice she would look at me and follow me to the train station after class and take the same train which was a inconvenience for her because of the times (she could go to another station and get there faster)

but she’s really shy so she never talked to me

in that voice message where she even mentions my name she probably got my number through a class WhatsApp group everyone in my class is in

snd she sent me that voice message while she was drunk and she admitted it later she was probably out of her senses and decided to confess all that shit to me and was ashamed the next day so I asked her out and she said if I wanted to watch a movie the next day (which is today)
dawg just fuck her

also study for the abitur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Iasacrko
Good shit nigga

Did u rizz her up?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Solar and Deleted member 24940
Jfl nigga I can’t believe people actually do this
Ive gone through so much real stuff it’s not like I’m just sad because was waa girl doesn’t wanna go out with me

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Bro WTF are u gonna do? Jesus u niggas creep me the fuck out i think it started a similar time in some cities the city I watched the film isn’t the one I live tho we went there with bus
Did it look like this?
40401154_1_detail_Kinos.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Manletmachine, Solar and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
jfl this nigga gonna book a ticket to germany just to check the surveillance cameras around the cinema
that nigga is German he lives north from me our states border

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, ascension and Deleted member 14693
Ok safe no BUT NO MORE DETAILS IM NOT GONNA GIVE THAT SHIT AWAY

apperantly it started in similar times
Im joking jfl even if I found out wtf would I be able to do with it

that nigga is German he lives north from me our states border
Stop doxxing my location

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Im joking jfl even if I found out wtf would I be able to do with it

Stop doxxing my location
Didn’t say the name there’s plenty of states that border mine

@Hoso u mirin? Think The BULLcel can pull this?

• JFL
Nigga u litterally asked me to post updates

i read that while I was in the date

You know I'm jokin brah. Keep us updated on the next date

• Love it
Aren't you 5'8?

Aren't you 5'8?
This is practically proof I’m not 5´8 since u can see from pic num 1

05D4CDE9 D9C6 4757 86D2 C5C69E0B5410

my legs are substantially taller than hers

also she’s visibly tall if u compare her to the couple in the background
E72FC085 B123 40E7 928F 33B2FC8262F5

even tho she is in front of that currycel couple I’d say u can tell she’s the same height as the man in green and he’s probably 5´7/5´9

• Love it
Fast reply height is shit tho since i prefer to be a head taller than girls but she's 5'8
171 cm is not 5’8. It’s a bit over 5’7z

• +1
How?? The girl is same height then.
Yeah. over for him. He said he was 5'8 when he joined so I just deducted an inch to get his real height because I know he was larping since he larped about being 6'7 so he clearly can't be trusted

Keeping your house clean is basic hygiene and the bare minimum. People here spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on autistic surgeries and you can't even clean your room bruh.
3f2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 24940
This is practically proof I’m not 5´8 since u can see from pic num 1rn

View attachment 2152360

View attachment 2152361
even tho she is in front of that currycel couple I’d say u can tell she’s the same height as the man in green and he’s probably 5´7/5´9
How tall are you then?

@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

171cm height ideal FOID height

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
View attachment 2152159

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

But she saw i was taking the pic and was jumpscared.
I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
View attachment 2152162

Managed to successfully take this when she was distracted
View attachment 2152167

Then after i asked her if i could take a pic of her and she posed for this
View attachment 2152160

I ENDED UP FUCKING UP AT THE END THO!

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.
Not related but whos the Chad on ur profile.

I like her style

How tall are you then?
Yeah. over for him. He said he was 5'8 when he joined so I just deducted an inch to get his real height because I know he was larping since he larped about being 6'7 so he clearly can't be trusted
5´11ish but when I messure at home it is 183cm 6´0 but at the doctors it’s 180 so I go with that cause it’s more trustworthy

a girl like her wouldn’t go out with me if I was her height. Her body alone guarantees her attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
5´11ish but when I messure at home it is 183cm 6´0 but at the doctors it’s 180 so I go with that cause it’s more trustworthy

a girl like her wouldn’t go out with me if I was her height. Her body alone guarantees her attention
Thats CAP a girl from my mothers work wanted to go out with me and she was taller. Tall foids dont care about height, subhuman short Girls do

looks hot asf, clean your house you dirty nigger. can't believe forum aspies still cope with the blackpill when this nigga pulls bitches left and right like this. just be low inhib theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Iasacrko
Thats CAP a girl from my mothers work wanted to go out with me and she was taller. Tall foids dont care about height, subhuman short Girls do
Idk but

this is basically proof I’m taller than her and that she is indeed tall
This is practically proof I’m not 5´8 since u can see from pic num 1

View attachment 2152360

View attachment 2152361

so why did you say 5'8 at first? and don't give me that bullshit story you gave before it makes no sense

Fast reply height is shit tho since i prefer to be a head taller than girls but she's 5'8
You're still tall....like 182 ? That's a good height.