How my date today with a HTB went (with some pics)

so why did you say 5'8 at first? and don't give me that bullshit story you gave before it makes no sense
It was the reason tho u have to understand I have only started using feet system when I joined this forum

even tho I sound American it’s only because of my autistic hyper focus powers of learning languages 10x faster than avarage

i started and for some reason thought 8inches meant 80cm. Didn’t really think much about it like muh 5´11 would be 1110cm I just quickly thought that and started using it in that way

as soon as I found out I was wrong about my height (u can go through all my posts I’ve never said I was 172cm) 5´8 here ever only used inches because if I were to use cm I’d say 180cm

Seriously? Nah nah how did he end up with her then ?
don't be fooled, he's 5'7
Bro this pic proves I’m not 5´7
AB32F40B 833C 4F28 AB2C 777D02C482C0

i will not argue about height here any further if u wanna say I’m 5´7 so be it lifefuel for manlets that I get girls with ideal proportions like her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 18544
Look at my leg height compared to hers. Also usually 5´7 Girls have legs longer than 5´7 male counterpart and she is visibly tall by the pics I’ve posted where u can even see she’s as tall as a man in the background (we all know men under 5´7 are rare so unless that guy is 4´11 and she’s some 4´11 foid with amazing tall proportions no way I’m 5´7 I am literally 5´11 but Idrc since people will always say I’m 5´7

whenever I come across a messure tape I’ll post a pic or something or a medical document not on my priority rn thi even because idk if I’ll stay in this forum much longer if shit with her goes right

Look at my leg height compared to hers. Also usually 5´7 Girls have legs longer than 5´7 male counterpart and she is visibly tall by the pics I’ve posted where u can even see she’s as tall as a man in the background (we all know men under 5´7 are rare so unless that guy is 4´11 and she’s some 4´11 foid with amazing tall proportions no way I’m 5´7 I am literally 5´11 but Idrc since people will always say I’m 5´7

whenever I come across a messure tape I’ll post a pic or something or a medical document not on my priority rn thi even because idk if I’ll stay in this forum much longer if shit with her goes right
You could just have different proportions than her or you larped her height

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 27066
Like u can see my legs arent even touching the seat due to how long they are u think some 5´7 dude will be like that on a German bus? Avarage height here is 6´0
Just post a pic at long distancie with her. Blurry the faces

You could just have different proportions than her or you larped her height
I could have larped her height but she’s visibly tall

how would a 5´1 girl have those proportions she’s visibly tall and u can compare to the ppl in the background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

171cm height ideal FOID height

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
View attachment 2152159

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

But she saw i was taking the pic and was jumpscared.
I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
View attachment 2152162

Managed to successfully take this when she was distracted
View attachment 2152167

Then after i asked her if i could take a pic of her and she posed for this
View attachment 2152160

I ENDED UP FUCKING UP AT THE END THO!

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.
Mirin. Where did u fuck and what did u talk about ?? How did u meet her? Do u live in a big city btw

Mirin. Where did u fuck and what did u talk about ?? How did u meet her? Do u live in a big city btw
Bro u know how I met her I had a thread about this

i live in a small town tho we went to a city today

i explained in the thread why we didn’t fuck but she took me to that very secluded place in the last pic and I did make out and did other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Bro u know how I met her I had a thread about this

i live in a small town tho we went to a city today

i explained in the thread why we didn’t fuck but she took me to that very secluded place in the last pic and I did make out and did other stuff
U literally said u fucked in the thread

nvm I misread u said fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
View attachment 2152159

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
View attachment 2152162

View attachment 2152167

View attachment 2152160

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.
Looks like it was a fun date bro, unfortunately the bare minimum for qualifying as a female is a 100 cm ass and bust, so you're gay...

• JFL
U literally said u fucked in the thread
Where? I said when I told her about me living all by myself she asked if she could come with me home to “see how it looks“ but ik it was 9:30pm she probably didn’t wanna just stop by and look

i had to refuse tho due to my poor hygiene (told her I couldn’t cause I wasn’t going straight home some excuse) but I will clean my house tomorrow and invite her sunday

Looks like it was a fun date bro, unfortunately the bare minimum for qualifying as a female is a 100 cm ass and bust, so you're gay...
Take pics of the girls ur going out with then. Tho to me she is ideal and her face is HTB she is perfect especially in motion

Take pics of the girls ur going out with then. Tho to me she is ideal and her face is HTB she is perfect especially in motion
Pm her face

Show face I bet shes a 4/10 or u would have showed her face to brag about it

Show face I bet shes a 4/10 or u would have showed her face to brag about it
No I wanna date this girl she’s perfect won’t risk with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

View attachment 2152159

View attachment 2152162

View attachment 2152167

View attachment 2152160

Disgusting nigger, who the fuck leaves piss bottles and rotten food around :lul: :lul:

Yeah I’m planning on cleaning my house tomorrow the whole day and Sunday I’ll try asking her on snap if she wants to come over don’t wanna seem needy tho I’ll find a way to make it smooth
How do you have your own house tho?

• So Sad
Reactions: Solar
No I wanna date this girl she’s perfect won’t risk with anyone
Lol shes a turkish whore which girl asks to go to your place on the first date she will cuck you

Fuuuuarrrrkkk wish this was me . I aspire to ascend like forum slayers @Iasacrko and @the BULL

brutal

are you no contact with your dad? I would be pretty pissed about it
It’s a good thing. I wish I got kicked out and helped by the government to get my own place. I’d be fucking bitches all the time for sure 😍

• +1
Reactions: Solar
damn mirin hard bro
shii she body mogs every girl i been on a date with for sure
im an immigrant like u bro i feel like germany has immigrant halo but the girls i been with all were pure german dude

damn mirin hard bro
shii she body mogs every girl i been on a date with for sure
im an immigrant like u bro i feel like germany has immigrant halo but the girls i been with all were pure german dude
Nigga u cry all day about ur looks and now turns out ur a slayer?

Nigga u cry all day about ur looks and now turns out ur a slayer?
i aint a fucking slayer bro i been on a few dates all girls i been with lasted max 4 months bro that was my max
i even got a gf rn but she doesnt wanna do anything she like a hardcore christian
whats fucking brutal is how they all leave me cuz of my looks eventually for a better looking guy
im 6'2 tho all these girls i think were obsessed with height

• So Sad
i aint a fucking slayer bro i been on a few dates all girls i been with lasted max 4 months bro that was my max
i even got a gf rn but she doesnt wanna do anything she like a hardcore christian
whats fucking brutal is how they all leave me cuz of my looks eventually for a better looking guy
im 6'2 tho all these girls i think were obsessed with height
Where did u even find a gigareligeous girl who wants no sex?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Where did u even find a gigareligeous girl who wants no sex?
bro unironically i just dm insta girls near my city all the time dude like all the fucking time i dm them i use the same fucking lines and everything for each one and eventually one likes me and wants to meet up.
this one tho bro i was fkn messaging her for months till we met. we didnt do shit tho just played bowling. her mom so strict dude her mom doesnt even know she talking to me.
this girl believes in like real love and i talked to her even with blackpill terms i talked about how i got a high gonial angle and shit she said im funny and that she "doesnt care" about jawlines.

bro unironically i just dm insta girls near my city all the time dude like all the fucking time i dm them i use the same fucking lines and everything for each one and eventually one likes me and wants to meet up.
this one tho bro i was fkn messaging her for months till we met. we didnt do shit tho just played bowling. her mom so strict dude her mom doesnt even know she talking to me.
this girl believes in like real love and i talked to her even with blackpill terms i talked about how i got a high gonial angle and shit she said im funny and that she "doesnt care" about jawlines.
This girl seems like a keeper tbh rare to find girls who don't have 100s of bodies

If she's attractive u should try making her fall in love

This girl seems like a keeper tbh rare to find girls who don't have 100s of bodies

If she's attractive u should try making her fall in love
bro im ngl she's attractive but a little chubby, she jaw and chin mogs to oblivion
she never had a boyfriend before and i believe her she's pretty clueless
i'm fine with waiting however long if she really gonna be my trad wife, might cheat tho if i get the chance to

i think she did fall in love we been texting for months video calling she says she loves me n shit and when we met she didnt seem to judge me on my looks

brootal

meanwhile others just need to wait until a girl makes herself available

My parents did cuck me out so I do part time and get partial help from the government until I finish school so I can stay in This house

basically my stepmother convinced my dad to kick me out

i stayed literally homeless for a week while I was going to school

and my parents didn’t even let me find a job before
Average white parents jfl

bro im ngl she's attractive but a little chubby, she jaw and chin mogs to oblivion

Date her and teach her how to eat healthy and workout. You can craft a Stacey.

Date her and teach her how to eat healthy and workout. You can craft a Stacey.
nah she complains bout being fat i tell her no youre perfect
if shes skinny she'll leave me dude

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
nah she complains bout being fat i tell her no youre perfect
if shes skinny she'll leave me dude
What's the point of a gf if you can't even fuck though? Does she at least give you handjobs or blowjobs?

How do u have your own house wtf? Or do u mean ur renting?

What's the point of a gf if you can't even fuck though? Does she at least give you handjobs or blowjobs?
nah bro im just playing the long game tbh

update @Iasacrko

I love misdiagnosed autists thank god I don't work.