How my date today with a HTB went (with some pics)

I will find ur location thanks to those pictures and Hunt you both down in the name of Jesus Christ you sexhavers will perish in the hellfire

Trust me
57edab0e48159c26a3248973a0a55d9b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I will find ur location thanks to those pictures and Hunt you both down in the name of Jesus Christ you sexhavers will perish in the hellfire

Trust me
View attachment 2159936
I am not far from where i think he lives. I will personally make sure he stays a livelong virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I am not far from where i think he lives. I will personally make sure he stays a livelong virgin
I think its köln kirmes :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
W683 h1024 x341 y512 web 1Preis Dieter Vollmer f89ac38fa2e8d81c 3

• Hmm...
Based on who follows him and who he follows on IG i think it's not
He dont let me follow him on his instagram sadly

• +1
@the BULL @Manletmachine @ascension @anoright @Beastimmung @The Grinch @zv1212 @Suimaxxer @stunna @WayneSarcosuhus @Erudición @Reformed

In my opinion HTB ideal girl i like thin waste and deascent ass and boobs plus face is also cute even tho she's shy

171cm height ideal FOID height

She was nice and my autism decided to spare me mostly today we talked a lot and she didn't even let me pay for stuff since i was willing to pay for everything

Well i have taken some creep pics but it was really hard cause she bearly used her phone or got distracted from shit she observes shit too fast and I ended up getting caught in one of them

i will also post more pics she took of us she posted some in her snap stories but i don't wanna screenshot for the notification not to come up to her so I've DMed her asking for the pics and she hasn't answered yet i waited 5 minutes but will post them here with face blur on her

this was the first creepshot we started at 2:45pm met up at the station and by 3pm we took a bus
View attachment 2152159

Also asked her about her height she is pretty tall for a FOID at 171cm i assume 5'8 or 5'7 and a half? Idk but I'm not much taller than her only 11cm or so which isn't good most time for men

Second pic has a time gap after we watched the movie she wanted to go to this park thingy we saw in the way

But she saw i was taking the pic and was jumpscared.
I told her i took a pic cause she was looking good and managed to get away with rhat
View attachment 2152162

Managed to successfully take this when she was distracted
View attachment 2152167

Then after i asked her if i could take a pic of her and she posed for this
View attachment 2152160

I ENDED UP FUCKING UP AT THE END THO!

I was talking to her about my house cause she was impressed i live by myself since she still lives with her parents

AND SHE LITERALLY ASKED IF SHE COULD COME SEE MY HOUSE (Probably would end up in sex)

But I'm a filthy fuck and didn't think of this possibility

I HAVE PISS BOTTLES AND OLD ROTTEN FOOD EVERYWHERE

I told her she couldn't come now and made a shitty excuse but told her next time I'd invite her and she was happy.
I bet she was LTB. You like to overrate women like most guys here.

I bet she was LTB. You like to overrate women like most guys here.
Keep coping Turkish htb. Look at her body subhuman face wouldn’t even match

Can’t show cause she’s my gf now

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Lmfao never seen a single Turkish htb. I don’t wanna see your frog eyed deathnik gf anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and WishIwasChico

i've seen so many ltbs with that body nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and WishIwasChico
I noticed the uglier the chick is the better her body is. There’s always exceptions though.
true, and when they have both it's giga chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Michael Myers
true, and when they have both it's giga chad only
My 59000th post will be a response to you. And yeah I saw a cute-faced girl with a big ass and thick thighs a few days ago, she looked as if she was GIGA-CHAD ONLY. With a body like that, so many men lust after you so they choose the best-looking one.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lmfao never seen a single Turkish htb. I don’t wanna see your frog eyed deathnik gf anyway.
Keep coping she has eyes better than mine

My 59000th post will be a response to you.
Lifefuel.
And yeah I saw a cute-faced girl with a big ass and thick thighs a few days ago, she looked as if she was GIGA-CHAD ONLY. With a body like that, so many men lust after you so they choose the best-looking one.
facts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
So happy for you. Good luck kid. You were virgin right?

So happy for you. Good luck kid. You were virgin right?
No I used to live in Brazil lost my virginity at 15

also forget about this nasty incels because they get no hoes. Actually this place became worse, as all slayers pretty much left.

You are a weak MTN at best.
Nope he isn't, you don't know what the average kid looks like at his age. Trust he is atleast htn. Or probably will get better over time if he doesn't rot here.

Nope he isn't, you don't know what the average kid looks like at his age. Trust he is atleast htn. Or probably will get better over time if he doesn't rot here.
Maybe not in whatever shithole he is from but in the Netherlands he is barely average.

You mog a truecel? What an achievement. Your gf is still LTB.
nigga I can’t show her face but she’s htb or even for the harshest here strong mtb

Also 5’7 ideal female height she is really attractive dresses like a hobo today tho

Maybe not in whatever shithole he is from but in the Netherlands he is barely average.
Nigga u on Ur period today?

And I’m from Germany

nigga I can’t show her face but she’s htb or even for the harshest here strong mtb

Also 5’7 ideal female height she is really attractive dresses like a hobo today tho
I know motherfuckers on this forum always overrate. Especially when it comes down to a chick they either date or matched or fucked.

I know motherfuckers on this forum always overrate. Especially when it comes down to a chick they either date or matched or fucked.
Nigga she has nice hooded eyes a small nose and a cute smile with braces she’s perfect

Nigga she has nice hooded eyes a small nose and a cute smile with braces she’s perfect
Okay she is probably MTB then. Frauding to HTB with makeup.

No body really cares about it, atleast he has his Muslim girl now.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Okay she is probably MTB then. Frauding to HTB with makeup.
She doesn’t use makeup that’s the best part she literally never has any makeup on

• Woah
As I write this I've my tinder shit matches keep coming.
Screenshot 20230424 223359 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Iasacrko
mans just straight up ignored me 🥲
Nigga @anoright and other ppl was asking the same thing but every time I revealed my slays users here found them like the @dimorphism incident or that @Manu le coq

Literally and those girls lived far from me this one is literally my gf now this is an old thread from our first date

• Woah
Reactions: omarthegoat195
She doesn’t use makeup that’s the best part she literally never has any makeup on
U're a mogger if ur description of her is true. Good luck with her. I'll stalk u guys on ur next dates tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
Overweight mtb = over

Turks are barely religious with plenty of atheist. What makes you think shes "muslim" if he didnt mention a thing?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko