How my date today with a HTB went (with some pics)

Turks are barely religious with plenty of atheist. What makes you think shes "muslim" if he didnt mention a thing?
My gf is not religious at all tbh

Then shes just mtb.
Mtb 5‘7 with that bod =htb and in my opinion she’s facially htb

Keep coping with ur white foids all my exes were white and all hoes this one mogs

Mtb 5‘7 with that bod =htb and in my opinion she’s facially htb

Keep coping with ur white foids all my exes were white and all hoes this one mogs
eh german foids arent gl like dutch foids also facially mtb with good bod is still mtb so stop coping.

eh german foids arent gl like dutch foids also facially mtb with good bod is still mtb so stop coping.
Nigga white foids are subhuman. I preferred latinas since I’m from Brazil here in Germany and Europe in general most whites are ugly to me

I like latinas and Turks nothing else even if I could chose any foid

U guys are like the apple copers who say ppl only like android because they’re too broke to buy apple

Nigga white foids are subhuman. I preferred latinas since I’m from Brazil here in Germany and Europe in general most whites are ugly to me

I like latinas and Turks nothing else even if I could chose any foid

U guys are like the apple copers who say ppl only like android because they’re too broke to buy apple
Latinas can look hot but not pretty or beautiful, and yeah german foids can be ugly also apple sucks i am writing this from an android phone atm

Latinas can look hot but not pretty or beautiful, and yeah german foids can be ugly also apple sucks i am writing this from an android phone atm
Exactly that’s what I’m saying it’s a preference chads can like ethnics and not whites it’s not like u need to be subhuman to like ethnic girls

Exactly that’s what I’m saying it’s a preference chads can like ethnics and not whites it’s not like u need to be subhuman to like ethnic girls
I know i wasnt saying that but i noticed that guys who cant get gl whites cope with mid ethnics lol, in general

Fuarkk bro, I am massively jealous. But, congrats on your success. I wish you all the best tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko