how should i diet

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Im a teen so MUH CARBS i get horrible headaches from dieting should i eat a meal a day,intermediate fast or maybe eat multiple small meals through the day? Any advice Juice boys.

What is your goal for your diet, gain weight, lose weight/fat, recomposition?

What is your goal for your diet, gain weight, lose weight/fat, recomposition?
lose body fat im trying to hit 135 from 165 lbs

lose body fat im trying to hit 135 from 165 lbs
If you wanna take full advantage of fat loss then

Figure out ur daily calorie need (online)

Cut 300-500 cals from that

Limit sodium, sugar, carbs. These 3 are the main reasons why people get bloated and some people look skinny fat

Make sure you are getting enough protein per day to help preserve muscle loss because your body is on a deficit so it’s gonna try eat the muscle at some point for nutrients.

The above method works well and shows the greatest results but also takes the longest.

Ps the reason ur getting headaches is cuz ur brains signaling that something is wrong unless it’s a migraine or something. Have u made any drastic changes in your diet?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
If you wanna take full advantage of fat loss then

Figure out ur daily calorie need (online)

Cut 300-500 cals from that

Limit sodium, sugar, carbs. These 3 are the main reasons why people get bloated and some people look skinny fat

Make sure you are getting enough protein per day to help preserve muscle loss because your body is on a deficit so it’s gonna try eat the muscle at some point for nutrients.

The above method works well and shows the greatest results but also takes the longest.

Ps the reason ur getting headaches is cuz ur brains signaling that something is wrong unless it’s a migraine or something. Have u made any drastic changes in your diet?
yeah like not eating all day because im waiting to cook food at home

yeah like not eating all day because im waiting to cook food at home

Explains it. I had the same shit when I was obsessed with abs, not eating for 6-7 hours, skipping lunch during school.

It’s just ur brain saying u need food, also with not eating for long periods of time ur mood suffers, ur thinking suffers, ur body might actually start burning off muscle instead of fat if u don’t eat for a long enough period of time. It’s legit not a sustainable eating style my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Explains it. I had the same shit when I was obsessed with abs, not eating for 6-7 hours, skipping lunch during school.

It’s just ur brain saying u need food, also with not eating for long periods of time ur mood suffers, ur thinking suffers, ur body might actually start burning off muscle instead of fat if u don’t eat for a long enough period of time. It’s legit not a sustainable eating style my friend
This is what happened to me. I was basically starving a few months ago and I just lost all my muscle but kept most of the fat, so I was skinny fat as fuck. Starving is low iq

• +1
Reactions: Phad
eat only meat and salt for ninety days :^)

Don't stuff your mouth with more calories than you can burn.
If you live in west, everything is labeled, read it and use calculator.
Research how much calories you burn with your lifestyle, you don't have to count every breath and step you take, but try to be accurate.
Keep at it no matter what.

^^If you follow main thing above, all else is optional and you should do what's more comfortable/convenient, just try stuff and see what works.

This is what happened to me. I was basically starving a few months ago and I just lost all my muscle but kept most of the fat, so I was skinny fat as fuck. Starving is low iq
Shit genetics, man. Can't people who burn muscle before fat ever made it out of the cave.

Tbh I think u got weaker bcuz u didn't eat enough carbs. I'm not u tho so how would I know smh.

Last edited:
You want to eat meat based died, especially organs like liver, because animal based foods are the most nutrient dense.
get vegetable juices to avoid fiber and limit fiber, carbs, and sugar to the minimum
eat fermented food like saurkraut, pickles, blue cheese but not too much because you also want to limit sodium to half the recommend value
get vitamin D through sun exposure 1 hour a day or supplement
if you are not eating fermented food then also add vitamin K2 mk4

• +1
Reactions: dodt
You want to eat meat based died, especially organs like liver, because animal based foods are the most nutrient dense.
get vegetable juices to avoid fiber and limit fiber, carbs, and sugar to the minimum
eat fermented food like saurkraut, pickles, blue cheese but not too much because you also want to limit sodium to half the recommend value
get vitamin D through sun exposure 1 hour a day or supplement
if you are not eating fermented food then also add vitamin K2 mk4
but...but...MAH CARBS

yeah you need good protein intake if you actually want to lose bf while on a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611