how tf is it even possible to have this much jaw fat at 15-16%

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
pulling up fat
9990EF20 86A8 464F 8314 CFA72D03CD14

normal
3CB83D03 E3C3 45B7 A6F1 7B3D1646C7B6

would getting lean asf be enough to turn my jaw into a halo looking at the first picture? or would jaw angle implants be required.

this is front camera so there maybe some camera distortion here as well but u get the point.

@Bzz @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and dragomaxxer
@Orc what age does fat distribution start to change? cause this is ridiculous

@Orc what age does fat distribution start to change? cause this is ridiculous
nearing mid twenties but it's not always positive.

lots of people get leaner cheeks with age though.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CarrotMaxxer and PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JoshuaAccept and try2beme
I have the same flaw man its brutal I store all my fat in my face and ass. Im coming off a bulk so its higher than usual but why couldnt this shit be in my calf or something? Also mirin the johan AVI

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and brucewayne78
I have the same flaw man its brutal I store all my fat in my face and ass. Im coming off a bulk so its higher than usual but why couldnt this shit be in my calf or something? Also mirin the johan AV
nigga I’m the same I store all my fat in my face,hips and waist(or maybe im just a fat fuck)

I have the same flaw man its brutal I store all my fat in my face and ass. Im coming off a bulk so its higher than usual but why couldnt this shit be in my calf or something? Also mirin the johan AVI
so brutal. i store like all my fat in my jaw and my hips. literally the worst possible things.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
just lemon bottle

pulling up fat
View attachment 2807652
normal
View attachment 2807653

would getting lean asf be enough to turn my jaw into a halo looking at the first picture? or would jaw angle implants be required.

this is front camera so there maybe some camera distortion here as well but u get the point.

@Bzz @Blackgymmax
I need to go to 8% to remove all my fat from my face, at your current bf I look like a balloon

You‘re not high bf

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brainwashed by tiktok

I need to go to 8% to remove all my fat from my face, at your current bf I look like a balloon
different for some people but yes u should do that,all ima say is if u have little to no muscle ur life’s going to be hell

i wonder if 10 or 11% would be enough for me

Attachments

• 6CA61C3D-4D1C-4829-80AF-7586E31F067C.jpeg
    6CA61C3D-4D1C-4829-80AF-7586E31F067C.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
alright go ahead nigga,go starve

Only way to see would be to lose more bodyfat. How do you pull your skin up like that anyway?

Only way to see would be to lose more bodyfat. How do you pull your skin up like that anyway?
just pulling upwards on the skin near my zygos

nigga I’m the same I store all my fat in my face,hips and waist(or maybe im just a fat fuck)
waist is brutal
i got alot of face fat
ive tried all debloating methods
I think i might just be boneless
furosemide is my only hope

waist is brutal
i got alot of face fat
ive tried all debloating methods
I think i might just be boneless
furosemide is my only hope
You don’t know how to debloat then

You don’t know how to debloat then
i've tried every method bub
high salt high water
low salt low water
high salt high potassium low salt low carb
everything

stop sucking cheeks pls.

stop sucking cheeks pls.
love the lifefuel i get when people comment this because i’m not. for the millionth time, i have deep canine fossa which makes it look worse when i suck in my cheeks and it doesn’t do anything other than make my lips look narrow

• +1
Reactions: Axii
i've tried every method bub
high salt high water
low salt low water
high salt high potassium low salt low carb
everything
Medium carb consistently (at least 3 g per kg of body weight)
8h sleep with consistent sleep schedule
4.5 g salt 4L water 3:1 K:Na ratio
Cortisol supplements (ashwagandha, magnesium bisglycinate, L-theanine,rhodiola)
At least 1g fats per kg of bodyweight
Omega 3 supps
Vitamin C supps
Vitamin D+ K2 supps
Split carbs in 4/5 meals with more or less the same amount of carbs and use if possible fibrous carbs to not spike insulin

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Medium carb consistently (at least 3 g per kg of body weight)
8h sleep with consistent sleep schedule
4.5 g salt 4L water 3:1 K:Na ratio
Cortisol supplements (ashwagandha, magnesium bisglycinate, L-theanine,rhodiola)
At least 1g fats per kg of bodyweight
Omega 3 supps
Vitamin C supps
Vitamin D+ K2 supps
Split carbs in 4/5 meals with more or less the same amount of carbs and use if possible fibrous carbs to not spike insulin
alr ill try
how long until i'd see results from this

pulling up fat
View attachment 2807652
normal
View attachment 2807653

@Bzz @Blackgymmax
Your jaw seems like it would benefit from getting leaner. Go to 9-10% bodyfat and see for yourself.

I think your face would look better since you have no recession in your jaws. Your problem seems to be bloat, not poor bone structure.

love the lifefuel i get when people comment this because i’m not. for the millionth time, i have deep canine fossa which makes it look worse when i suck in my cheeks and it doesn’t do anything other than make my lips look narrow
same thing here, canine fasso so deep people say I look off or deformed in rating

what’s ur body fat
ion know probably like 25%

I weigh 205 6'0 shit diet

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
eh not sure if it’s normal to be boneless at that age prob not,just be cutecel theory

• Love it
first off, ur lips do look narrow in these pics which is why i commented. Second off; whatever it is, it looks bad. third off; wth is that philtrum

• +1
pulling up fat
View attachment 2807652
normal
View attachment 2807653

@Bzz @Blackgymmax
happening to me rn too :(
ion wanna keep cutting either im getting so weak

first off, ur lips do look narrow in these pics which is why i commented. Second off; whatever it is, it looks bad. third off; wth is that philtrum
my chin-philthrum ratio here looks great:lul: tf u even talking about tiktokcel with a 2:1 post rep ratio. thanks for the reply tho reeceJen!

my chin-philthrum ratio here looks great:lul: tf u even talking about tiktokcel with a 2:1 post rep ratio. thanks for the reply tho reeceJen!
Naw it dont look too great; im just here to remind you that you are conventinally unnatractive, i dont care how much weight you loose, the problem is that the face god gave you is ugly, a girl is not just gonna hop on ur meat the second your cheeks hollow out. How can you not see that you look like dogshit, im not tryna compare you to goodlooking ppl just at least look like a normal person like damn.

Naw it dont look too great; im just here to remind you that you are conventinally unnatractive, i dont care how much weight you loose, the problem is that the face god gave you is ugly, a girl is not just gonna hop on ur meat the second your cheeks hollow out. How can you not see that you look like dogshit, im not tryna compare you to goodlooking ppl just at least look like a normal person like damn.
7CF96DAC AD98 4563 8242 FAA35A7A6B0B

get mogged tiktok faggot. show your face or carry on pussy

ur retarded lmao he mogs you to gandy heaven, he doesnt have bad bones to beginw ith and regardless pheno alone already carries him far

ethnic ugly coping shitskin

we both got cursed with horrible fat distribution genetics on our face fuck, atleast i hope it means we will age well as our fat pads dissolve

brutal as well because this happened to me after puberty i had a pretty good jaw before puberty/first wisdom teeth extraction

sub 10% or death for us i guess brootal

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
we both got cursed with horrible fat distribution genetics on our face fuck, atleast i hope it means we will age well as our fat pads dissolve

brutal as well because this happened to me after puberty i had a pretty good jaw before puberty/first wisdom teeth extraction

sub 10% or death for us i guess brootal
should i not get my wisdom teeth removed? dentist hasn’t recommended it yet and they don’t hurt or anything. i think it’s causing crowding in my teeth tho

so brutal. i store like all my fat in my jaw and my hips. literally the worst possible things.
bruh that’s not even bad, in the pic i sent you i’m like 15% jfl

should i not get my wisdom teeth removed? dentist hasn’t recommended it yet and they don’t hurt or anything. i think it’s causing crowding in my teeth tho
id avoid it all costs, if there is a different way of fixing the crowding id opt for that for sure my upper palate def felt wider before extraction even though it was a few years back, maybe im jsut being schizo but id still play it safe if given the option

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead