how tf is it even possible to have this much jaw fat at 15-16%

I hate to say it but this is because of bones.

15-16% bodyfat isn't low enough to complain about facial fat though.

I hate to say it but this is because of bones.

15-16% bodyfat isn't low enough to complain about facial fat though.
C6FDD5C1 F81D 465A 81EF A7702E3DCB95
70394F2F 1AF1 4795 9279 376230628311

i thought i have above average bone structure tho? and does my jaw not look 3x better when i pull up the fat? hence the first pic?

we both got cursed with horrible fat distribution genetics on our face fuck, atleast i hope it means we will age well as our fat pads dissolve

brutal as well because this happened to me after puberty i had a pretty good jaw before puberty/first wisdom teeth extraction

sub 10% or death for us i guess brootal
Same, everyone think im fat even if im skinny, idk my bodyfat tho

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
This is so childish then you comment on my threads lol
Fuck you faggot
i always hold back commenting on your posts out of pity and usually say nice things talking about how u have a decent base etc.
60C9532A 7923 4104 9245 AD61E1A9AD2E

even when u said farewell i replied with a nice message, probably unlike most people that responded to that.

and when i get called a subhuman based off one third of my face that’s obviously going to piss me off.

but fair enough i won’t hold back on commenting on your threads anymore you lazy sack of absolute rotted filth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and PseduoAryan
i always hold back commenting on your posts out of pity and usually say nice things talking about how u have a decent base etc.
View attachment 2808432
even when u said farewell i replied with a nice message, probably unlike most people that responded to that.

and when i get called a subhuman based off one third of my face that’s obviously going to piss me off.

but fair enough i won’t hold back on commenting on your threads anymore you lazy sack of absolute rotted filth
Like always you show poor understanding of anything, your monkey brain reasoning goes "i mog u bro" lol
I dont care about your nice double faced messages, i dont need pity for you.
You are just another narcissistic faggot among all the others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and NorwoodAscender
and does my jaw not look 3x better when i pull up the fat?
Yeah but if you want that effect you just have to lose weight.

Your bones look good. How old are you? Your bones should get better with age and your face should lose a bit of fat.

The truth is if you, like me, store a lot of fat in your cheeks, you kind of have to accept you will have to be at least 10-12% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Your bones look good. How old are you? Your bones should get better with age and your face should lose a bit of fat.

The truth is if you, like me, store a lot of fat in your cheeks, you kind of have to accept you will have to be at least 10-12% bodyfat.
18. have u gotten down to 10-12? and did u see a good difference in ur cheek fat?

Look at the difference in HS when he dropped down a few BF percentages. He was still in 99th percentile shape and leanness in the before.

Sucks that it’s so hard to maintain 10 percent though, especially without PEDs

Attachments

• 307EF6D4-5460-4BED-984A-70282C0B8B06.jpeg
    307EF6D4-5460-4BED-984A-70282C0B8B06.jpeg
    738.4 KB · Views: 0
  • F480A566-F9E0-46E2-9BDA-19A127453C4B.jpeg
    F480A566-F9E0-46E2-9BDA-19A127453C4B.jpeg
    663.2 KB · Views: 0
Look at the difference in HS when he dropped down a few BF percentages. He was still in 99th percentile shape and leanness in the before.

Sucks that it’s so hard to maintain 10 percent though, especially without PEDs
what would u say that is 13% to 10-11%?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Like always you show poor understanding of anything, your monkey brain reasoning goes "i mog u bro" lol
I dont care about your nice double faced messages, i dont need pity for you.
You are just another narcissistic faggot among all the others
You need more positivity Lebg

View attachment 2808426View attachment 2808427
i thought i have above average bone structure tho? and does my jaw not look 3x better when i pull up the fat? hence the first pic?

View attachment 2808432

Reason why @Lebgfinal is on the Ignore list

1: hypocrite
2: unnecessary doomer

Dude I have the exact same problem, I think it's buccal fat or low zygo mass and/or low set zygos, maybe a mix of 2 or all 3 of these

18. have u gotten down to 10-12? and did u see a good difference in ur cheek fat?
Night and day. More like 13% but I'm still trying to get lower.

When I was ~18% bodyfat, the difference between me looking like a bloated mess and looking good was a night of eating takeaway.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

When I was ~18% bodyfat, the difference between me looking like a bloated mess and looking good was a night of eating takeaway.
actual lifefuel

Dude I have the exact same problem, I think it's buccal fat or low zygo mass and/or low set zygos, maybe a mix of 2 or all 3 of these
i’m assuming it’s more of the prominence/mass of the zygo rather than the set. cause mine are really high set

You sure?
7DB063CB B625 46EE B11A F79CF81B3EAC

i mean i’m pretty sure, but i could be wrong. probably not “really high” set like a said but they seem high

Lifefuel for me. I was 20%+. Now i’m around 18%.

Can't tell here dude, look at your 3/4 in the mirror and see where the peak of your zygos protrude, if it's close to eyes then high set
154C671A 4DC3 47B5 8BEA 491E0180546F

looks medium-high here imo

Lifefuel for me. I was 20%+. Now i’m around 18%.
Funny how you keep coming and barking to be my friend, then start like reacting posts when butthurt users gang up on me.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Funny how you keep coming and barking to be my friend, then start like reacting posts when butthurt users gang up on me.
I was just asking you a question, not barking to be your friend.

I liked their comments because i agreed with them, what’s wrong with that?

I was just asking you a question, not barking to be your friend.

I liked their comments because i agreed with them, what’s wrong with that?
600 users online and you're the one to tell me what bodyfat % you are.

Ok bud.

600 users online and you're the one to tell me what bodyfat % you are.

Ok bud.
No i was reacting to your comment because i saw your reaction under this thread.

Btw you’re the one who always responds with jfl reacts under my threads. And then you get mad when I lik someone else’s comment because i agreed with them. Hmmm….🤔

No i was reacting to your comment because i saw your reaction under this thread.

Btw you’re the one who always responds with jfl reacts under my threads. And then you get mad when I lik someone else’s comment because i agreed with them. Hmmm….🤔
Because I don't reply to your most meaningless posts pretending to give a shit.

Because I don't reply to your most meaningless posts pretending to give a shit.
Not all of my posts are “meaningless”, i put effort in some of them to help others. But it’s okay mate.

Medium carb consistently (at least 3 g per kg of body weight)
8h sleep with consistent sleep schedule
4.5 g salt 4L water 3:1 K:Na ratio
Cortisol supplements (ashwagandha, magnesium bisglycinate, L-theanine,rhodiola)
At least 1g fats per kg of bodyweight
Omega 3 supps
Vitamin C supps
Vitamin D+ K2 supps
Split carbs in 4/5 meals with more or less the same amount of carbs and use if possible fibrous carbs to not spike insulin
cope just furomaxx