How the fuck do I not waste my teen years

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
From 13 and 8 months -to now I feel like I've wasted so much time bro. Maybe even before that, am I not supposed to be going out with friends and slaying?

I literally got nothing and it's bothering me bro, staying home 7 days a week and not going out with friends isn't a way to live

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 8576 and Hozay
You can start by getting off this site. No offense btw.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 8576, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
going out with friends and slaying
that should be your number 1 priority bro

literally spend your whole day on this one goal ded srs

the earlier you get the 'slaying phase' of your life done, the better

it sets u up to be good with girls for the rest of your life, if u keep waiting then you will lack experience when ur older

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6939
Step 1: JB appeal max
Step 2: Slay JB's

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and PYT
Learn a useful skill. Get off this site, it will fuck you over in adulthood, I promise you man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12856, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and PYT
teenage years overrated

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Keep posting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
From 13 and 8 months -to now I feel like I've wasted so much time bro. Maybe even before that, am I not supposed to be going out with friends and slaying?

I literally got nothing and it's bothering me bro, staying home 7 days a week and not going out with friends isn't a way to live
Start to find what goals you want

Long term and short term

What job do you want to have?

What type of family?

What hobbies do you want to pursue?

Women want people who are high status, who have drive.

If you want to do sports, do it

If it's chess, do it

pick goals that will BE WORTHWHILE IN THE LONG RUN this is the difference between shitty goals and good goals.

If you want friends, you are going to want to find people similar to you in personality or/and interests

You'll find people in those "clicks" to be friends with

Don't focus on girls as much as people tell you to, really

Focus on yourself, the "young love" thing is a meme, it won't really help you in the long run.

If you work on yourself and don't look barf worthy ugly when you want to try to look for a wife then don't worry, break ups are terrible, you won't want to go thru that

TD;LR

Find some goals that will do good in the long run

Make friends in those groups

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, PYT and pizza
just be underdeveloped with zero logistics, freedom or long term looksmaxxing bro

teen years are prime bro
Only thing I have going for me is my height but that doesn't make my life any less shit

that should be your number 1 priority bro

literally spend your whole day on this one goal ded srs

the earlier you get the 'slaying phase' of your life done, the better

it sets u up to be good with girls for the rest of your life, if u keep waiting then you will lack experience when ur older
I'm asking how I do this bro 😔

I'm asking how I do this bro 😔
1. have decent looks so u can approach foids that ur attracted to, you can only go for chicks at your looksmatch or below, remember this
2. be NT so foids are comfortable with u, then u can fuck them when the time is right.

looks and NT are just as important imo, u cant just looksmaxx u have to be a fun guy aswell

• +1
Reactions: PYT
1. have decent looks so u can approach foids that ur attracted to, you can only go for chicks at your looksmatch or below, remember this
2. be NT so foids are comfortable with u, then u can fuck them when the time is right.

looks and NT are just as important imo, u cant just looksmaxx u have to be a fun guy aswell
It's over

step 1: get the fuck out of here quickly

Learn a useful skill. Get off this site, it will fuck you over in adulthood, I promise you man.
Dude youre just a greycel you cant just drop wisdom like youve been on the forum for 2 years

Work on yourself so you feel more comfortable and confident around others. That way you can have both a successful and enjoyable social life. Also put yourself out there if you feel comfortable enough.