How the fuck do i stop mouthbreathing at night

Songe

Songe

Bronze
It drives me crazy. 3 years that i'm on this site, 3 years that i know everything about craniofacial dynamics and how mouthbreath fucks you up but i still haven't find the solution to end this nightmarish ordeal that never cessed to slowly but surely melt my face, my genetics heritage, everything that could've helped me to present myself as a decent human being to people. Holy shit my face is legit 50% less bony and wide than it was in 2020 (my zygos were legit 99th percentile back tier, vito basso and native american tier), even in 2022 when i was 20 it was still ok you could saw i had some good development but now god it's so over, i forgot to tape my mouth a lot in the 2020-2023, its my biggest regret ever, but even then the fews time i actually put this micropore thing on my mouth jaws still opened up and i generally add a lot of layers of tape bc of my negro lips that are incredibly hard to compress. I tried everything. Most bizarre thing is that im not predisposed in any mean to mouthbreath like a subhuman. Palate is pretty wide, airways are wide as well, mandible is ok despite a slighty assymetry. I need help

Ur masseters need to be trained enough to naturally hold ur jaw in place. Otherwise tape ur mouth ig, but that might give u a stroke if ur airway through ur nose is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
glue ur lips :chad:

Just stop forgetting to put tape on your mouth...
Maybe go to an orthodontist and see if your bite is weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
tape in mouth doesnt work brocel your muscles will still relax nothing u can do to fix incel muscle tone gg

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nasal tape and mouth tape is how I cope until I can get rhinoseptoplasty + jaw surgery + palatal expansion

It drives me crazy. 3 years that i'm on this site, 3 years that i know everything about craniofacial dynamics and how mouthbreath fucks you up but i still haven't find the solution to end this nightmarish ordeal that never cessed to slowly but surely melt my face, my genetics heritage, everything that could've helped me to present myself as a decent human being to people. Holy shit my face is legit 50% less bony and wide than it was in 2020 (my zygos were legit 99th percentile back tier, vito basso and native american tier), even in 2022 when i was 20 it was still ok you could saw i had some good development but now god it's so over, i forgot to tape my mouth a lot in the 2020-2023, its my biggest regret ever, but even then the fews time i actually put this micropore thing on my mouth jaws still opened up and i generally add a lot of layers of tape bc of my negro lips that are incredibly hard to compress. I tried everything. Most bizarre thing is that im not predisposed in any mean to mouthbreath like a subhuman. Palate is pretty wide, airways are wide as well, mandible is ok despite a slighty assymetry. I need help
this has been my issue as well. for me at leased the only solution appears to be palate expansion and tongue tie release.

nasal tape and mouth tape is how I cope until I can get rhinoseptoplasty + jaw surgery + palatal expansion
I know about mouth taping but nasal taping, wtf? Can you explain further?

Ur masseters need to be trained enough to naturally hold ur jaw in place. Otherwise tape ur mouth ig, but that might give u a stroke if ur airway through ur nose is bad
Many people (including me) needs bimax before they will be able to sleep at night without breathing with their mouth.

OP tape your mouth and fix your posture + chew and save for surgery

If you don’t tape your mouth your face will continue to get worse

Many people (including me) needs bimax before they will be able to sleep at night without breathing with their mouth.

OP tape your mouth and fix your posture + chew and save for surgery

If you don’t tape your mouth your face will continue to get worse
just tape your mouth and dont sleep theory