How to deal with supervisors who verbally abuse you?

N

Nation

Platinum
Keep in mind I used to have this eork on call years ago where I was roasted because I was a weak target since I was an inept at doing tasks.

They used to be verbally aggressive and tell me personal things like :
" when will you suicide?"
" the first girl you'll fuck will get pregnant "
" girls don't like you because you're ugly "
" you look so gay "
" you don't have experience with girls; you're a virgin "
Also they used to slap on the back pf my head playfully; I just stood there with a nervous smile because too afraid of losing my job.
I was the classic beta pussy and they even commented with sarcasm my gymcelled phisique saying I was roided.
They even put down my pants or they made me uncomfortable with girls by saying awkward things in front of them.

I tried to make them.my friends by acting friendly or I tried to react verbally but I had no different treatment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: never_lucky, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 1476 and 8 others
Where do you live that supervisors are this terrible JFL

If they really pulled your pants down you should've called the cops and showed these motherfuckers what's up... but judging by what you're saying I'm certain you live in a 3rd world country so I doubt that would work.

Honestly your best bet is just changing jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Goad one into fighting you, beat the shit out of him with a steal bottle in self defence. Leave and find a new job.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Jerzy Bondov, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Keep in mind I used to have this eork on call years ago where I was roasted because I was a weak target since I was an inept at doing tasks.

" you look so gay "
Also they used to slap on the back pf my head playfully; I just stood there with a nervous smile because too afraid of losing my job.
I was the classic beta pussy and they even commented with sarcasm my gymcelled phisique saying I was roided.
They even put down my pants or they made me uncomfortable with girls by saying awkward things in front of them.

I tried to make them.my friends by acting friendly or I tried to react verbally but I had no different treatment
beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Jerzy Bondov, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others

" you look so gay "

bruh this is big if real

who the fuk says that to a coworker

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6128 and volcelfatcel
This is legit fucked ngl bro I feel for you beat the shit out of them and get into a martial art like boxing or wrestling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and geeohdee
Create a business and pull up with a lambo and a hot chick to say hi

lol what 3rd world country is this happening in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
you know what to do

" you look so gay "

Look dude, if someone makes you uncomfortable by the way they interact with you NEVER act friendly with them. Do not smile at their behaviour or pretend to like their jokes. Not ever.

Furthermore, here's an article I copied from Return of Kings. It's about how to deal with female supervisors, but it will work with anyone who's in a position of authority over you that's being a pain in the ass.

Dn rd but go ER

I seen this guys pics (wont doxx him)
He isn't ugly and has the perfect base for roid tat tan.

Suprised this happened to him , its down to his cuck personality not his looks.

take a shit on the floor

I’ve also been made fun of as a beta. To my face they’d play it off as lighthearted teasing but the faggots talked shit brutally behind my back, cowards. If I were you I’d take the advice and start a fight. It’ll show them you’re not a bitch and that you’re not to be fucked with. Just don’t get emotional during the fight as that’ll come off as a beta outburst. Get a new job if you haven’t done so.