How to get a better friend group

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
I want an NT friend group of Chads or at least Brads so I can social circlemax and meet stacies, but all the people I hang out with right now are pathetic nerds who don't care about looks at all, what do I do?

I want an NT friend group of Chads or at least Brads so I can social circlemax and meet stacies, but all the people I hang out with right now are pathetic nerds who don't care about looks at all, what do I do?
Cut them off lol. Hanging with nerds or lames is a social death sentence. Girls and guys look at your friends and who you know and judge on that immediately. You can still be chill with them but don’t be seen with them ever again.

Join clubs, do sports, be involved in your schools community like student council, talk to people in class etc that way you can meet more people and branch off from there and find new people to make a group with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, BigBoy, AspiringChad and 3 others
Cut them off lol. Hanging with nerds or lames is a social death sentence. Girls and guys look at your friends and who you know and judge on that immediately. You can still be chill with them but don’t be seen with them ever again.

Join clubs, do sports, be involved in your schools community like student council, talk to people in class etc that way you can meet more people and branch off from there and find new people to make a group with
legit
but I think if you are chad you can hang out with nerd friends in public, so you can also slay shy girls ?

If you cut your nerd friends you will end up without any friends at all.. like me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, norwoodreaper, BigBoy and 3 others
if you are good looking no matter who you are hanging out with you are still considered chad and everyone wants to be friends with you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
if you are good looking no matter who you are hanging out with you are still considered chad and everyone wants to be friends with you
People will naturally gravitate towards you

If you cut your nerd friends you will end up without any friends at all.. like me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Hows it going between you and your latina girlfriend mate?

Hows it going between you and your latina girlfriend mate?

It's fine. We go out on weekends and when my parents arent home she come to my place or vice versa. But thats it bro. Im not interested in going out with her girl friends and i dont want to meet her parents, family and shit jfl. Im curious on what she says about me to others tbh ngl. I'm getting more attention from females in general as well. Or i'm just perceiving this now, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
legit
but I think if you are chad you can hang out with nerd friends in public, so you can also slay shy girls ?
Shy nerd girls are bigger hoes than pretty girls cause they want validation

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's fine. We go out on weekends and when my parents arent home she come to my place or vice versa. But thats it bro. Im not interested in going out with her girl friends and i dont want to meet her parents, family and shit jfl. Im curious on what she says about me to others tbh ngl. I'm getting more attention from females in general as well. Or i'm just perceiving this now, who knows.
Good to hear and yeah I wouldn't be bothered to go into that stuff either.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
This, if you lose all your friend's it's very difficult to make new ones. Your only hope is to move to a new area and start over if it comes to that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and rockndogs
i did the same thing 2 years ago, now im completly alone, cannot tell if it was worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and rockndogs
Good to hear and yeah I wouldn't be bothered to go into that stuff either.

i might consider reinstalling tinder for backup tbh ngl. I'm feeling like a cuck attached to one foid knowing about the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i did the same thing 2 years ago, now im completly alone, cannot tell if it was worth it
Yeah same now I have one friend who I gymcel with and one more who I'll be staying with going to uni in september and will also gymcel with him because he doesn't want to be a twink anymore. Hopefully will make some new friends next year

I did the same thing 8 years ago, you need to find new friends asap before you become a weirdo, it might be too late for you tbh.

i might consider reinstalling tinder for backup tbh ngl. I'm feeling like a cuck attached to one foid knowing about the blackpill
You could do that yeah seems like a good idea

• Woah
Reactions: rockndogs
1. Don’t be ugly

2. Be a person that people would like to get next to you talk about whatever people talk about and don’t be shy

• +1
If you're ugly and this your goal I'm sorry boyo it won't happen. I've only seen genuinely kind hearted ugly people get into Chad/Stacy circles because they don't care about superficiality. And their goal wasn't to get into the circle in the first place, they would hang out with whoever.

1. Don’t be ugly

2. Be a person that people would like to get next to you talk about whatever people talk about and don’t be shy
This is the beat advice on the post tbh. If you want to make Chad/Stacy friends you have to be charismatic.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer

lol u faggot
why would he do that thats just a gay and shitty thing to do to try and be popular

• +1
Hang with lames you’ll be a lame
doesnt matter for getting girls anyway so why abandon your friends just to try and get girls lmao when it all comes to down to looks and nothing else

• +1
doesnt matter for getting girls anyway so why abandon your friends just to try and get girls lmao when it all comes to down to looks and nothing else
Holy shit bro, I agree with you for once. Crazy man

You have morals, I respect that

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper

hot girls don't hang out with nerds it's jus the truth

Bro I never had anything in common with wierd kids soo... can’t relate

You don’t need friends if you have consistent female validation

I did the same thing 8 years ago, you need to find new friends asap before you become a weirdo, it might be too late for you tbh.
Yeah same now I have one friend who I gymcel with and one more who I'll be staying with going to uni in september and will also gymcel with him because he doesn't want to be a twink anymore. Hopefully will make some new friends next year

hear me out

im not *completly* alone, i have *friends* that i could go and hangout with but i just dont want. also im not completly socialy isolated, i go every second day to the gym where i talk with most ppl there about random shit

socialcircle and having individual/single friends is not the same thing

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
hear me out

im not *completly* alone, i have *friends* that i could go and hangout with but i just dont want. also im not completly socialy isolated, i go every second day to the gym where i talk with most ppl there about random shit

socialcircle and having individual/single friends is not the same thing

my uni friend has a social circle, hopefully I'll be able to get in there.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Holy shit bro, I agree with you for once. Crazy man

You have morals, I respect that
It’s not even about girls your scientifically proven to be influenced by the 5 closest people to you.

It’s literally hang with losers you’ll be on subconsciously

• Woah
my uni friend has a social circle, hopefully I'll be able to get in there.
hopefully bro

the problem with me gettin into social circle is that people have to get 2 know you (well no shit); then they realise what a shit life i have and probably reject me.

you have to backup urself with older social circles/socialmedia etc if you try to get into new circles, if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You need to looksmax then

It can be very difficult. Assuming you are in your 20s, College or Uni will be your best bet. As I suggested to another user here, make friends day 1. You will end up meeting friends through friends and filter people you want to hang out with.