How to get Lefort 2/3 for medical reasons?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:

Gr6ac lrg
Gr6df
Gr2 1
17 Figure46 1

101260000 552444658992299 8158161651228815617 n

I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:

View attachment 1479188View attachment 1479187View attachment 1479191View attachment 1479195
View attachment 1479200

I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?
If you think about it yourself critically, no legit surgeon will do it on you.

Why? Because there is a significant risk of death and disability, and general dissatisfaction with the outcome of such a procedure.

This leaves you only the surgeons in less-regulated countries, like india, Pakistan, Turkey, Africa, etc. :feelswhy:

And I do not get it, LeForte 1 is already fucking invasive. Why do you need MORE? Like cannot you do an upper jaw advancement, and then just fillers for your cheekbones? Why do you need to break your skull for cheekbones?:unsure:

IMO you ofc do what you do... but Any LeForte is seriously retarded... Unless you look like this:

Leforte

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
dr sinn does it brah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and DivineBeing
I notice these Lefort 2/3 tend to get much more consistently better results than Lefort 1 cases, and they tend to be smiling more in a genuinely happy manner in the afters. I would search for "craniofacial and plastic surgeon" in google.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member
I notice these Lefort 2/3 tend to get much more consistently better results than Lefort 1 cases, and they tend to be smiling more in a genuinely happy manner in the afters. I would search for "craniofacial and plastic surgeon" in google.
The issue is I don't want to pay $100k out of pocket for lefort 3 when I'm just as recessed as people who get it for free. I am genuinely interested in what the criteria is to be qualified as a lefort 3 medical patient.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I mean for actual medical reasons like the guys I posted in OP. They get it done for free because they are severely recessed.
oh so this is another circus act of yours where you claim you're syndromic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and subhuman incel
Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 1 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 1 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
ya it's how I found the doctor who did my OBO
I've never seen anyone actually promote those kinds of surgeries on their websites tbh. you'd have to email random surgeons and hope for the best.

• +1
Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 2 and 3 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 3 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.
who does it in germany? don't need it. just curious.

• +1
oh so this is another circus act of yours where you claim you're syndromic
No. I'm just recessed as the guys posted in OP. Actually more recessed tbh judging by my cephalometric. But they somehow got lefort 2/3 and I have to cope with some bluepilled lefort 1.

• +1
Almost all of these still look like shit after

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
No. I'm just recessed as the guys posted in OP. Actually more recessed tbh judging by my cephalometric. But they somehow got lefort 2/3 and I have to cope with some bluepilled lefort 1.
post side profile

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member
but they don't mention lefort 3 anywhere. pretty sure most max facs don't even do it. they just do lefort 1. a lot of them don't even do CCW/CW rotation. they learned to do their basic ass lefort 1 for the average malocclusioncel and that's it. stuff like lefort 3 is only performed by a handful of people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, never_lucky, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I’m this recessed too tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I’m this recessed too tbh
I've seen your pics bro. Sad that we can't qualify for lefort 2/3 in this bluepilled medical system. You're less recessed than me so you can probably get a decent lefort 1 result but it's over for me.

I've seen your pics bro. Sad that we can't qualify for lefort 2/3 in this bluepilled medical system. You're less recessed than me so you can probably get a decent lefort 1 result but it's over for me.
Who showed you my pics? I been very selective about who I show them to on this site so it can only be 1/4 ppl. What do I look like?

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
can OBO be done to decrease IPD?

how long was the recovery and cost man?

ya that's it's main purpose. About 40 K and swelling lasts months. There's a sticky about it at the top of this forum btw.

Who showed you my pics? I been very selective about who I show them to on this site so it can only be 1/4 ppl. What do I look like?
You showed me on Discord a while ago.

Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 2 and 3 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 3 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.

jfl find me a decent and reputable maxfac in germany that performs lefort 3 cosmetically in germany

ill pay you 10% of what ill pay the maxfac

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
jfl find me a decent and reputable maxfac in germany that performs lefort 3 cosmetically in germany

ill pay you 10% of what ill pay the maxfac
Sorry i confused some stuff here. Its mostly lefort 1 changing the mandibula and lower maxilla that surgeons here in Germany do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 7725 and DivineBeing
Sorry i confused some stuff here. Its mostly lefort 1 changing the mandibula and lower maxilla that surgeons here in Germany do.
Why'd you say lefort 3 then? Half the forum got excited.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Why'd you say lefort 3 then? Half the forum got excited.
I apologise again if i made you all wet, i am not familiar with the medical terms for that stuff. You will get a Lefort 1, correcting your bite if needed and your insurance will pay 80 percent of it when you have sleep apnea because of it. The other Leforts that change your whole skull, i dont think any Surgeon here in Germany does that.

I apologise again if i made you all wet, i am not familiar with the medical terms for that stuff. You will get a Lefort 1, correcting your bite if needed and your insurance will pay 80 percent of it when you have sleep apnea because of it. The other Leforts that change your whole skull, i dont think any Surgeon here in Germany does that.
jfl get your lefort 1 paid by insurance and get botched by a bluepilled surgeon that sets back your maxilla if you have an overbite

i would voltunarily pay $30k for my bimax even if insurance coverd not to get botched by these subhumans

Aren't you that 2m tall guy?

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Height doesnt matter if your face resembles that of a 12 yo who hasnt hit puberty yet. I speak from my own experience
@OldVirgin we have yet another member of the club. I'm so sorry for your situation but just know you are not the only one here and you have support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16861
Aren't you that 2m tall guy?
Yes, but it doesn't matter if your face is ugly. I'm one of the only actual incels here along with @DivineBeing . Everyone else is a mentalcel normie that needs to hit the gym and get a haircut or a Chad with BDD. Nobody can even relate to my experiences on here. Everyone is bluepilled and lives in a completely different reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 3946 and DivineBeing
Yes, but it doesn't matter if your face is ugly. I'm one of the only actual incels here along with @DivineBeing . Everyone else is a mentalcel normie that needs to hit the gym and get a haircut or a Chad with BDD. Nobody can even relate to my experiences on here. Everyone is bluepilled and lives in a completely different reality.
Even though I hate tall people with a passion, and I often troll them, I understand your situation and genuinely sympathize with your situation.

Just keep trying while you're still young, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7725
"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley

I'm pasting this the 2nd time for your numb 7'4 ratskull to comprehend. This procedure won't turn a "super recessed" normie into a chad nor a normie into a gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, never_lucky and 6 others
"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley

I'm pasting this the 2nd time for your numb 7'4 ratskull to comprehend. This procedure won't turn a "super recessed" normie into a chad nor a normie into a gigachad.
Bro can you read my thread? I'm as recessed as the people I posted in OP. I'm not some retarded BDD normie who wants a Chad maxilla. Stfu and go back to your N2 microimplant thread and rot until it comes out in 20 years. Also the guys in OP got lefort 2 aside from 1.

Dr. Barry Eppley

Also Eppley doesn't do Lefort 3s or any other osteotomies. He just wants to scam people into getting botched with implants. Here is what real surgeons told me:

2528873 IMG 20210906 232858
2565268 Screenshot 2021 10 03 05 12 02 762 comwhatsapp

He literally said "both" :feelswhy:. I love how you call me "numb ratskull " but yet you quote a surgeon who is notorious for giving recessed people with implants and making them look uncanny.

Last edited:
Bro can you read my thread? I'm as recessed as the people I posted in OP. I'm not some retarded BDD normie who wants a Chad maxilla
Are you that recessed?

A 6 year old boy with untreated Crouzon syndrome The photographs demonstrate exorbitism Q640
Patient 7 twin brother of patient 6 with Crouzon syndrome with normal mental

No? That's what i thought. Dream on you fucking tool. Tell you what, if you're recessed enough for even a Le Fort II, you WILL get it no questions asked. You said no one wants to give you one. Conclusion? You're a BDD ridden permaincel with a distorted view of reality.
Stfu and go back to your N2 microimplant thread and rot until it comes out in 20 years
Moon is actually releasing a case study on it this year. Truly I say to you, there will come a day when you will be on your knees thanking me like an abused dog for bringing to you the N2 salvation. Until then, suck my dick and balls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, never_lucky, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Are you that recessed?

View attachment 1479332View attachment 1479333

No? That's what i thought. Dream on you fucking tool. Tell you what, if you're recessed enough for even a Le Fort II, you WILL get it no questions asked. You said no one wants to give you one. Conclusion? You're a BDD ridden permaincel with a distorted view of reality.

Moon is actually releasing a case study on it this year. Truly I say to you, there will come a day when you will be on your knees thanking me like an abused dog for bringing to you the N2 salvation. Until then, suck my dick and balls.
The guys in OP aren't that recessed. You're finding the worst cases you can find.

Also Eppley doesn't do Lefort 3s or any osteotomies at all. He just wants to scam people into getting botched with implants. Here is what real surgeons told me:
He is a licensed maxillofacial surgeon. He is fucking trained. Wtf is wrong with "giving" people implants? He is in the implant business, it's your job to sort out your craniofacial deficiencies and research the best treatment. Only people getting "botched" by him (or rather by themselves) are those who go overboard. He leaves you the freedom of choice, he will offer you his expert opinion but the choice is yours.
Here is what real surgeons told me:
Keep coping with your Alvaro nobody maxfac who barely speaks English. This is the guy that's gonna botch you. JFL if you're so gullible to believe a random surgeon that Le Fort 3 is your common day procedure despite it being reserved strictly to Crouzons patients. Go for it, you deserve to get butchered by him.

The guys in OP aren't that recessed. You're finding the worst cases you can find.
None of the people you posted got a Le Fort 3. Listen, you gotta understand that in the real world, you're only gonna go as far as Le Fort 2 because the last tier isn't fucking suited for aesthetic purposes. You say you need a Le Fort 2, consult a surgeon and ask them for it. If they reject you, you're not recessed enough to warrant it. It's simple

None of the people you posted got a Le Fort 3. Listen, you gotta understand that in the real world, you're only gonna go as far as Le Fort 2 because the last tier isn't fucking suited for aesthetic purposes. You say you need a Le Fort 2, consult a surgeon and ask them for it. If they reject you, you're not recessed enough to warrant it. It's simple
Okay? My question is what is the medical criteria to get a lefort 2 by a normal maxfac. Lefort 3 was also an option but I realistically only need lefort 2. Last guy got modified lefort 3.

Instead you go on this giant tirade without reading my thread. Just "consult a surgeon" doesn't work since some have different criteria and measurements.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1479188View attachment 1479187View attachment 1479191View attachment 1479195
View attachment 1479200

0.5 km far from my home there is a surgeon who performs Lefort 3 on daily basis

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7725
My question is what is the medical criteria to get a lefort 2 by a normal maxfac
Severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. You gotta understand that fracturing nasal bones is a huge risk, that's why you get all these modifications which avoid this region like Quadrangular Le Fort 1, Kufner's Le Fort 3, etc.

Last guy got modified lefort 3
This is a misnomer.

Instead you go on this giant tirade without reading my thread. Just "consult a surgeon" doesn't work since some have different criteria and measurements.
ok.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
0.5 km far from my home there is a surgeon who performs Lefort 3 on daily basis
What are the qualifications to get it? Any certain measurements or movements?

Severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. You gotta understand that fracturing nasal bones is a huge risk, that's why you get all these modifications which avoid this region like Quadrangular Le Fort 1, Kufner's Le Fort 3, etc.

This is a misnomer.

ok.
Well I have severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. Why is fracturing the nasal bones a huge risk? Don't they do it in rhino?

What are the qualifications to get it? Any certain measurements or movements?

Try typing "Lefort 3" and "maxillary hypoplasia" on google scholar search engine