how to get these chin wing results? How to lower gonial angle and get better ramus?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope

It's either chin wing or distraction osteogenesis which I don't know if it's possible to grow more body of jaw like that

@Proex @kjsbdfiusdf @Deusmaximus @Balkancel @Saoirsecel @Equinox @RODEBLUR @patricknotstar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Those are fillers

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10172

View attachment 991069

It's either chin wing or distraction osteogenesis which I don't know if it's possible to grow more body of jaw like that

@Proex @kjsbdfiusdf @Deusmaximus @Balkancel @Saoirsecel @Equinox @RODEBLUR @patricknotstar
I've seen this result before. This is from filler.

Chin Wing does not produce you these results. Chin Wing is yet another overrated aspie surgery on here that no one really gets

• +1
1 s20 S2468785519302551 gr6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
so the only way to get a better jaw like him is through implants?
Filler and implants

Jaw surgery and bimax doesn't do anything for you facially. It fixes whatever was fucked up with your jaw and sets it back to the normal position as it would've been if you didn't fuck up your development, and more than likely the jaw already isn't special. How these guys these amazing jaws are usually through fillers or implants, but most of the time it's just fillers. Ashton Kutcher years back got jaw fillers. Retards on here kept saying he had implants, but it's not. It's clearly obvious it's filler

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, pizza and Deleted member 10172
Filler and implants

Jaw surgery and bimax doesn't do anything for you facially. It fixes whatever was fucked up with your jaw and sets it back to the normal position as it would've been if you didn't fuck up your development, and more than likely the jaw already isn't special. How these guys these amazing jaws are usually through fillers or implants, but most of the time it's just fillers. Ashton Kutcher years back got jaw fillers. Retards on here kept saying he had implants, but it's not. It's clearly obvious it's filler
so it's either jaw implants or distraction osteogenesis

so genioplasty + vertical jaw implants + distraction osteogenesis(for improved functionality)

idk but implants are expensive asf

your face looks like it has a lot of downward growth
side profile?

• +1
This result was achieved by filler, the "doctor" is in the watermark. Would remain sceptical until a 360 video was shown tho.

• +1
This result was achieved by filler, the "doctor" is in the watermark. Would remain sceptical until a 360 video was shown tho.
I fucked up the title I meant how do I replicate this with surgery