How to know if you're good looking / attractive (so you guys can stop making autistic raing threads)

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
It's legit how women treat you and if they tell you you're attractive / good looking. YES if you're attractive women will tell you they think you're cute or attractive, no matter what.

People on here can post fraudulent pictures and look attractive in them and then make autisitc threads on "wow I look good but can't get girls hypergamy muh mhu"

People on here can look good but be super unphotogenic and get told they're a subhuman and then they won't even have any confidence, or think foids will troll them if they tell them they're attractive.

Most of the time it's how foids treat you, and yes. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

(Water thread btw)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 2214, Mewton and 12 others
For validation

Can I ask you a question on this?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, .👽. and alriodai
even compliments are misleading... talk is cheap.

if women go out of there way to hang out with you, that's a step in the right direction.

also, the city you're in plays a role of course too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, Collagen or rope and 2 others
Can I ask you a question on this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5189, .👽. and 2 others

if women go out of there way to hang out with you, that's a step in the right direction.

This is what I'm talking about bro. When I say compliments I'm not saying you ask the women if you look good
It's them telling you "you're attractive" "damn you're fine" or if you text with them and thy tell you that WITHOUT context you feel m?

There is legit guys that I know that are attractive who look so ugly in pics wihile they're some guys that are low tier normies that look like good in pictures, it's misleading

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
looks aren’t important
being a good person is

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 2214, court monarch777 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Mewton, Deleted member 14978 and 8 others
corny greycels thinking they're funny

corny greycels thinking they're funny
what you mean: wise lookism users deconstruct my looks=everything delusion that is holding me back from realising my true potential in life

Water
They have to tell you by their initiative tho, if you ask they will just lie to prevent you from going ER on them

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and alriodai
Water
They have to tell you by their initiative tho, if you ask they will just lie to prevent you from going ER on them
no point in denying it, that's water like i said in my thread, i'm saying if women randomly tells you that then you are attractive, you're aspie if you run up on women and ask them if yo look good jfl

It's legit how women treat you and if they tell you you're attractive / good looking. YES if you're attractive women will tell you they think you're cute or attractive, no matter what.

People on here can post fraudulent pictures and look attractive in them and then make autisitc threads on "wow I look good but can't get girls hypergamy muh mhu"

People on here can look good but be super unphotogenic and get told they're a subhuman and then they won't even have any confidence, or think foids will troll them if they tell them they're attractive.

Most of the time it's how foids treat you, and yes. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

(Water thread btw)
Pictures are for sure misleading some people look good in pictures but doesn’t always connect to producing a lot of women.

talk is cheap as they say

youre saying if youre attractive and walking down the streets, females will come up to you and say youre attractive? copium.

Foids hate me

youre saying if youre attractive and walking down the streets, females will come up to you and say youre attractive? copium.
unless you're gigachad no, if you're attractive then people that you met and be around you (new class, some people in ur workplace) will tell u that etc

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Michael Myers
unless you're gigachad no, if you're attractive then people that you met and be around you (new class, some people in ur workplace) will tell u that etc
then i agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
But this will only happen if you actually put yourself into social situations, which 90% of the people on this forum don’t. Girls wont go up to the quiet guy who they don’t know anything about to tell him he’s good looking, even if he’s chadlite tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552 and alriodai
But this will only happen if you actually put yourself into social situations, which 90% of the people on this forum don’t. Girls wont go up to the quiet guy who they don’t know anything about to tell him he’s good looking, even if he’s chadlite tier.
lmao they do :lul: i literally saw it happen you many times

If you're "attractive " by conventional standards you will just know.

Do attractive or even plain women make an effort to talk to you? Are attractive women usually nice to you? Do they greet you at your workplace before you talk to them? Do they go out of their way to be around you?

Do decent looking women look at you in public?

If you're sexually invisible due to being a manlet, an uggo or a fatcel attractive women will barely look at you. They just kinda want you to go away. They don't give a fuck unless you have some use to them like you're entertaining.

If attractive women act happy to see you, are somewhat nervous around you or kinda "light up" around you, you are conventionally attractive

If not, they will probably not even give a fuck about you because they have no incentive to talk to you , because why are they gonna be happy to see a plain looking jiggle belly guy that doesn't make their pussies tingle

How do you react to an attractive woman in public? Am I walking around looking at and smiling at fat uggo chicks? Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and alriodai

Most women will not compliment you out of the blue unless you are genuinely attractive :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552 and Grindr God
gl test

girls have sent u nudes
lost virginity before 16
have fucked a girl under 24hours of knowing her
had girls dm first before

gl test

girls have sent u nudes
lost virginity before 16
have fucked a girl under 24hours of knowing her
had girls dm first before
Have had all of these except nudes

Thank god I can instantly recognize moggers and move away before any embarrassment happens. Sometimes you look at a dude and you know : yeah this dude slays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and alriodai
Thank god I can instantly recognize moggers and move away before any embarrassment happens. Sometimes you look at a dude and you know : yeah this dude slays
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
However......beware of this new mindfuck I've recently encountered.....chicks will "neg" you even if they think you're good looking

Or a dude like me who's skinny-ripped, 6'4" with a high tier Normie face will get "mogged" by some dude with a ragged beard and a Dad bod ..... because there's some new female movement now where attractive women feel self conscious around "fit men " so they're opting for chubby, "lumberjack " dudes so they feel less likely to be cheated on and can feel superior.

It's almost 2022......prepare for the mindfuck. There's cucks that will spend $50k on surgery, do all kinds of shit to "ascend", finally be a ChadLite and get Mog'd to shit by a chubby dude with cheap tats , that makes hot women feel more "comfortable with their body"

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, alriodai and bwrauycnee
Yep, I can confirm. If you’re attractive you’ll know. It’s simply unavoidable with social exposure because people will make an effort to point it out even if you don’t try to talk about it. Although if you’re a basement dweller like a lot of guys on here are, it’s possible they are attractive but it hasn’t been reinforced by others. Such is why they post numerous rate threads confused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and alriodai
The average man slays.