How to make carrot soup (full of antioxidants beta carotene vitamin C/A) skinmaxxing

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've noticed a great benefit to my skin eating carrots everyday but I got sick of eating carrots they don't taste good at all. Also there is research that oncooked veggies are hard for humans to process in large quantities especially high fiber foods (getting the shits which happened to me) and uncooked veggies have more defense chemicals. *Anyways on with the cooking tutorial

What you will need beforehand :)

6 large carrots.

A few large tomatoes this optional though for flavor will add more vitamin C.

One large yellow onion

2-3 tablespoons of butter

As for spices I just used salt pepper ginger and you can either use garlic powder or garlic in vegetable form cut up

Anyways once you know you have these simple ingredients you can get ready to start making it. Feel free to make some adjustments it will have the same high quality nutrition just might not taste as good

The prep
Step 1. start by cutting everything up. Be sure to get a cutting board peel your carrots and cut them into little fine circles. Next peel the onion and cut it into fine shreds. The tomotoes are fine as is but you can cut them up if you want then just cut off 3 tablespoons of butter and your good to go.

The cooking:

Get your pot (make sure its big enough) turn it on low. place the butter in so it can simmer once its all melt put your cut up onions in mix them around on low for a few minutes. Also add a pinch of ginger (you can go more heavy with it since it isn't strong) you can add salt in pepper in as you go I would recommend starting low and testing the soup at the end so you can adjust and add more.

After its been a few minutes start by putting your cut up carrots and tomatoes' into the soup pot then put water in it (Make sure the food is submerged in water adding more or less water is a preference it will be thicker the less water you put in it) once its submerged in water mix it around and turn your stove up to a 8 or very high. Keep it this way until it bubbles then put it on a medium temperature for 15 minutes or so (or until the carrots are soft can you crush them with your spoon). Once they are all soft you can move on to the last step.

wait for it to cool a bit so its not steaming. Then pour the contents of the soup into your blender. This will give it a creamy consistent texture. You could skip this test but the taste won't be as good. Then once its blended for a bit you can pour it back on the pot heat it for a bit longer if you'd like. Also taste test it you can add some more salt and pepper too. After this enjoy should look like this

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, nanefer, Maalik and 12 others
In the future I would like to add more things like pototoes which have potassium my goal is for half my calorie intake to come from a healthy soup/broth just eat meat and fruit with this and you will be healthy with glowing skin

Let me know how this turns out or any adjustments you'd make :) @Dietsnasta

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
all wrong. carrots are best eaten raw with skin peeled off reducing beta carotene content

• Ugh..
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Kater Maxxing
all wrong. carrots are best eaten raw with skin peeled off reducing beta carotene content
Tried this eating a ton made me feel gross for some reason. The vitamins are still in the water.

Tried this eating a ton made me feel gross for some reason. The vitamins are still in the water.
you shouldnt chew the carrot but gulp it down without choking. Try this once

with skin peeled off reducing beta carotene content
Some of it is in the main part as well
I think with the amount of carrots that can be added in a soup in might make up for it
also beta carotene is not heat sensitive so boiling them is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
incredebly disgusting garbage food

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Some of it is in the main part as well
I think with the amount of carrots that can be added in a soup in might make up for it
also beta carotene is not heat sensitive so boiling them is fine
the point is to reduce the beta carotene

• Hmm...
it goes undigested if you eat it by itself without chewing my poop was full of orange spots I got worried for a second then remembered

• +1
it goes undigested if you eat it by itself without chewing my poop was full of orange spots I got worried for a second then remembered
I chew it too wtf do you mean

carrots offer a lot more benefits
This is LOOKSMAXXING not a boomer forum talking about heart health and gut health.
If youre going for eye benefits then they don't really help since that's essentially a myth

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 11126
This is LOOKSMAXXING not a boomer forum talking about heart health and gut health.
If youre going for eye benefits then they don't really help since that's essentially a myth
The British invented the eye sight myth to fool the Germans in WW1 that this was how they could better avoid ambushes (truth is they invented radar) still vitamin A and C are very good. I don't think boiling carrots removes it as much as people think also vegetables are easier ton consume cooked there's a reason no one can stand raw potatoes and they taste better with heat added I guess just don't over do this and you will be fine.

Pros most likely outweigh the cons sure eating a few baby carrots raw isn't hard on the body by like a bunch of huge carrots are not going to go down as easy there's a reason humans cook everything but fruit and sometimes meat if its prepared well (and no modern day meat source is if you buy it in a store). We aren't rabbits humans have the shittiest digestive ability of any other animals.

Last edited:
Bookmarking this threads

• Love it
Can you put in your face

• Woah
thanks for the recipe. i will definitely be making this.

I've noticed a great benefit to my skin eating carrots everyday but I got sick of eating carrots they don't taste good at all. Also there is research that oncooked veggies are hard for humans to process in large quantities especially high fiber foods (getting the shits which happened to me) and uncooked veggies have more defense chemicals. *Anyways on with the cooking tutorial

View attachment 2432801

6 large carrots.
View attachment 2432759

View attachment 2432762

One large yellow onion
View attachment 2432763

View attachment 2432765
As for spices I just used salt pepper ginger and you can either use garlic powder or garlic in vegetable form cut up

Anyways once you know you have these simple ingredients you can get ready to start making it. Feel free to make some adjustments it will have the same high quality nutrition just might not taste as good

The prep
Step 1. start by cutting everything up. Be sure to get a cutting board peel your carrots and cut them into little fine circles. Next peel the onion and cut it into fine shreds. The tomotoes are fine as is but you can cut them up if you want then just cut off 3 tablespoons of butter and your good to go.

The cooking:
View attachment 2432782
Get your pot (make sure its big enough) turn it on low. place the butter in so it can simmer once its all melt put your cut up onions in mix them around on low for a few minutes. Also add a pinch of ginger (you can go more heavy with it since it isn't strong) you can add salt in pepper in as you go I would recommend starting low and testing the soup at the end so you can adjust and add more.

After its been a few minutes start by putting your cut up carrots and tomatoes' into the soup pot then put water in it (Make sure the food is submerged in water adding more or less water is a preference it will be thicker the less water you put in it) once its submerged in water mix it around and turn your stove up to a 8 or very high. Keep it this way until it bubbles then put it on a medium temperature for 15 minutes or so (or until the carrots are soft can you crush them with your spoon). Once they are all soft you can move on to the last step.

View attachment 2432784
wait for it to cool a bit so its not steaming. Then pour the contents of the soup into your blender. This will give it a creamy consistent texture. You could skip this test but the taste won't be as good. Then once its blended for a bit you can pour it back on the pot heat it for a bit longer if you'd like. Also taste test it you can add some more salt and pepper too. After this enjoy should look like this
View attachment 2432800
Bump

Did you get aesthetically significant change or its cope

No carrots for my subhuman large pores

Can you make one thread only for antioxidants and not any other contents or vitamin?

View attachment 2432801

6 large carrots.
View attachment 2432759

View attachment 2432762

One large yellow onion
View attachment 2432763

View attachment 2432765

The prep

The cooking:
View attachment 2432782

View attachment 2432784
View attachment 2432800
Carrots, apple juice, honey and then blend

• Love it
Or just use suplements

View attachment 2432801

6 large carrots.
View attachment 2432759

View attachment 2432762

One large yellow onion
View attachment 2432763

View attachment 2432765

The prep

The cooking:
View attachment 2432782

View attachment 2432784
View attachment 2432800
shit i forgot vegetable soups were a thing thanks op

cute thread bro thx :Comfy: @Witheredly90