How to monstermax?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I admire people like Jon Jones, Mike Tyson, Sonny Liston, Garou. Absolute Gs how do I make myself more like a monster without hard maxxing as hard maxxing is useless when you’re a combat athlete. Your implants will explode after each blow

@garoupilled_ you might know

I admire people like Jon Jones, Mike Tyson, Sonny Liston, Garou. Absolute Gs how do I make myself more like a monster without hard maxxing as hard maxxing is useless when you’re a combat athlete. Your implants will explode after each blow

Need natural dark triad personality to match the looks

• +1
Reactions: Icon, midlatinocel and Timmy
Need natural dark triad personality to match the looks
That’s already done. Dark triad persona+Boxer. I wanna look like a monster though. Not like a hideous one but something scary

That’s already done. Dark triad persona+Boxer. I wanna look like a monster though. Not like a hideous one but something scary
Need a real one though, would you be able to bite your opponents ear off? As for looks then be jacked + tattoos, preferably include a face tattoo

the dirty boxing I do is only hooks followed up by elbows. Hmmm anything else other then face tattmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
drink monster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
The dudes giving on advice on 'how to become a monster':

Images 2

• +1
Reactions: zipzam, overtier1011, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Buzzcut maybe? All the people u mention have short hair. Could be looksmin tho

Buzzcut maybe? All the people u mention have short hair. Could be looksmin tho
Short hair looksminimizes me. I think I’ll go do a Steppe warrior kind of cut.

Short hair looksminimizes me. I think I’ll go do a Steppe warrior kind of cut.
It does for most men. But some guys look better with short hair. What features enable men to ascend with a buzzcut?

It does for most men. But some guys look better with short hair. What features enable men to ascend with a buzzcut?
Warrior skull. The lack of roundness of the head or face

• +1
Reactions: TB1997

overdose on test

Death stare, when i have tired eyes a lot of ppl mainly girls called me scary

You cant monstermax without size. Endomorph, 6'2 and taller, roids, gym+ combat sports

You cant monstermax without size. Endomorph, 6'2 and taller, roids, gym+ combat sports
5’11 and growing, Im gaining more weight week by week. And im a boxer. Also roids unmanly kys

5’11 and growing, Im gaining more weight week by week. And im a boxer. Also roids unmanly kys
maybe u will be monster as 5'11 male in bangladesh but in the west its not gonna happen especially natty

these men are tall. Thats it

There is this theory I forgot the origins that activities influence facial development. You will notice that soccer players have sharp small noses, I have no clue how that helps them play better, maybe a subtle sense of balance or something. Boxers also have hunter eyes often because they get punched in that area a lot. So best way to monster max is to become a monster and do monster things

Jon Jones is looks like my uncle. Not a monster JFL