how to save some money on your surgeries

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
- many plastic surgery clinics offer a small discount to their clients, if they accept to have their before/after pictures posted on the clinic's social media.

- furthermore you may propose to the plastic surgeon to advertise their clinic by posting your before and after pictures in your social media or in this forum, in exchange for further discount.

"I will post your work and advertise your clinic in this plastic surgery forum, looksmax.me which has thousands of daily visitors, if you give me a 200$ discount"

Fuck that, why would I want people to know I got plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari, Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee
Fuck that, why would I want people to know I got plastic surgery.
it's very unlikely that my acquaintances follow dr.Zackally's instagram profile or read the website of the clinic where I will have a surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
"I will post your work and advertise your clinic in this plastic surgery forum, looksmax.me which has thousands of daily visitors, if you give me a 200$ discount"
They will increase the price because teehee inkwell.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2810
it's very unlikely that my acquaintances follow dr.Zackally's instagram profile or read the website of the clinic where I will have a surgery

I know, but it’s one thing posting results on here and another posting them on Instagram

or just rob a bank.
in GTA online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810