How to Social Media Max?

Cope

Cope

Specifically, how do I Instagram and Snapchatmax? I want to followermog all my friends and people I know on IG.

Should I buy bots? Take high quality photos with a DSLR/hire a professional photographer to take autistic pics of me? If I gymcelmax I could post pics of my physique and get followers that way? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
What's the point honestly? To trick foids you are popular? For Snapchat you can increase your snap score with another account and just spam snaps.

I think to be popular on social media as a male you have to have interesting presence and post often. Post your expensive vacations, your nice cars, your rock hard abs, pictures of your cool friends. Stuff like that

It won’t do anything unless you’re gl. Girls see an incel with a thousand obviously bought followers and laugh. You can fake it further and get fake likes, rent out an expensive car, photoshop yourself into exotic locations - but if you aren’t gl none of it will matter. Frauding being rich could get some gold digging sluts to meet up with you but as soon as they see the facade they’ll leave

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
It won’t do anything unless you’re gl. Girls see an incel with a thousand obviously bought followers and laugh. You can fake it further and get fake likes, rent out an expensive car, photoshop yourself into exotic locations - but if you aren’t gl none of it will matter. Frauding being rich could get some gold digging sluts to meet up with you but as soon as they see the facade they’ll leave
I am gl, just need LL.