How will you cope being a wage slave?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

I seem to be shrinking
As I get closer to graduating uni (even though I hate uni), I face the growing realisation and dread of having to become a wageslave, or somehow have the funds to sustain myself (my parents won't let me be NEET at home).

Especially when incel, wageslaving is even more brutal.

Wageslaves/future wageslaves on here, how do you cope/plan to cope with having to set an alarm every morning to take 10 hours out of your day to work and travel to and from work? Only to come back tired, have a few hours free, before you have to go to bed early so you can get up early tomorrow to do it all over again

This gay world is a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, deadmanwalking and thereallegend
Quit my job today, I am a neet again

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
there's no way to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, optimisticzoomer and Luffymaxxing
Been wageslaving since age 15, I'm used to the pain

• So Sad
Quit my job today, I am a neet again
How? Living with parents? I am desperate to be a neet, or only work part time, but not possible

Although I'll rope at 30, no point in being a wageslave

• +1
As I get closer to graduating uni (even though I hate uni), I face the growing realisation and dread of having to become a wageslave, or somehow have the funds to sustain myself (my parents won't let me be NEET at home).

Wageslaves/future wageslaves on here, how do you cope/plan to cope with having to set an alarm every morning to take 10 hours out of your day to work and travel to and from work? Only to come back tired, have a few hours free, before you have to go to bed early so you can get up early tomorrow to do it all over again

This gay world is a joke
if you wowrk remote its much easier to cope don't have to be tied down to those 8 hours

• +1
That’s how the nigger life be my friend

• So Sad
if you wowrk remote its much easier to cope don't have to be tied down to those 8 hours
Remote jobs are very hard to get, especially straight out of uni with no experience, and no computer science degree

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and gooner23
Honestly now that you put it, I don’t even wanna start wageslaving but I am obligated to do so for surgery

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and optimisticzoomer
Remote jobs are very hard to get, especially straight out of uni with no experience, and no computer science degree
ye if your not going into tech its probably nearly impossible, but das why comp sci is the best :feelsgood:

most people will lose their jobs because of AI
maybe you will only have to wageslave for 10 years or so

Honestly now that you put it, I don’t even wanna start wageslaving but I am obligated to do so for surgery
The brutal reality is surgery will make anyone here max htn, if that, and then you will need to wageslave afterwards anyway just to survive

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
The brutal reality is surgery will make anyone here max htn, if that, and then you will need to wageslave afterwards anyway just to survive
I know bro, I know. It’s just to finally look human and appealing to a lovely lady (don’t exist cause tranny whores). Also yeah will do CS in uni eventually and finish it in my 20s but first looking HTN+ is important. Still means I gotta wageslave tho fuck… @the BULL lifestyle mogs all of us

• +1
i did 5 years of wagie, realizd it was cope and became n337. now i am a bitcoin enjoyer and gigger

it's all coming true:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Only way to cope is high pay and good work-life balance

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and optimisticzoomer
Only way to cope is high pay and good work-life balance
Or
3812039 3812022 1702195849289

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

This gay world is a joke
Killing murdering hurting

Idk what discipline you studied but WFH / hybrid is absolutely essential. There's no fucking way I'm going back to commuting 5x a week and wasting 2+ hours of my day.

I even switched jobs for a 10% pay cut, so I could go into office 1x a week instead of 2.

• +1

This gay world is a joke
Unless your parents are rich, how else are you gonna pay for the surgeries that you need in order to ascend?

legit spending 10 hours a day on commute+work is killing me. i have no idea how other wageslaves cope with this. my entire day is basically gone whenever i work because i have no energy to do anything else by the time i get home. thankfully im in a white collar field that has WFH positions so once i get some more experience i can probably get one of those roles. thats the only thing keeping me going at this point because im truecel tier as well.

• +1
Easy. good paying, fun job. Yep. They exist.

• +1
Like someone said before, only cope was high pay and good work/life balance. But with modern women, the globalists, society, and global economy turned to shit, that lifestyle is now only available to high fraternity.

So its no cope. If I'm being honest, i plan to join the flyers club before 30 also. I do have a plan though. But its all digital nomad stuff. Basically hard gated by opportunity, timing, and luck.

• +1

This gay world is a joke
Killing myself

• Woah