How would he do on tinder in the West with his pheno?

J

justheretobehere

Iron
This dude here is legit beautiful and stunning. Look at those high cheekbones and I'm sure he has his niche off his looks. How much is his pheno a failo compared to a West African/bantu Tyrone?

@Blackgymmax
@Kamui
@looksmaxxer234
@tyronelite
@Manchild
@klip11
@Obito
@Xangsane
@GigaTyroneOrDeath

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 26642
like 0 smv in europe, better in anglosphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
looks like actual shit so unattractive street vendor pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
sexy as fuck. normie girls would love to get railed by his bbc
but forget about a cute autistic girl

0 appeal to western foids. i know a nigga that looks exactly like this and gets rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
0 appeal to western foids. i know a nigga that looks exactly like this and gets rejected
Same type of model facial bones?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
like 0 smv in europe, better in anglosphere
anglosphere says no

blacks have literally 0 smv sorry.

anglosphere says no

View attachment 2424368

blacks have literally 0 smv sorry.
Your comparing mixed populations to single races. Then Hispanic itself is also not a race as it varies. Then with Asian they don't differentiate from South Asian, East Asian and SEA. South Asians would have the lowest SMV while East Asians would have the highest. Then also the difference between how a Chang and a Tyrone does would differ on location?

• +1
Reactions: oldfag_123 and justheretobehere
yes. irl foids don't care about the bones if it's on this dark nigger pheno
Brutal, bro is stunning. What PSL rating would you give him?

Would there be no exotic halo?
Exotic halo only works if you look like a swarthy med with a caucasian skull. He could maybe nichemax with white women who like black men, but they generally like west africans. I think his best bet would be other east africans.

• +1
Reactions: justheretobehere
Very good looking guy but low appeal

• +1
Very good looking guy but low appeal
I'm way more appreciate of male beauty being blackpilled. I saw him on my TikTok feed and couldn't help but marvel at those bones.

• +1
Massively big failo for 99,5% of girls. But like you said, there may be very small niche appeal to those who like exotic and strange phenotypes. But overall not good.

• +1
I'm way more appreciate of male beauty being blackpilled. I saw him on my TikTok feed and couldn't help but marvel at those bones.
Yeah, PSL forums widened my appreciation of looks, male and female.

Your comparing mixed populations to single races. Then Hispanic itself is also not a race as it varies. Then with Asian they don't differentiate from South Asian, East Asian and SEA. South Asians would have the lowest SMV while East Asians would have the highest. Then also the difference between how a Chang and a Tyrone does would differ on location?
what ur doing is called coping

read one of the race studies here to see difference between east asian/south asian smv

He's not beautiful

• Hmm...
what ur doing is called coping

read one of the race studies here to see difference between east asian/south asian smv
I'm not coping the avg white woman is disgusted by a black dude but you were comparing heavily admixed populations to individual races.

Last edited:
He's not beautiful
I feel like his head shape is one of his biggest failos. What about the dude on the left? Would any of the dudes on the bottom have appeal comparable to a West African tyrone?

I feel like his head shape is one of his biggest failos. What about the dude on the left? Would any of the dudes on the bottom have appeal comparable to a West African tyrone?
View attachment 2424405

On the left, if he was more Americanized, he would be more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: klip11