How would you describe my SMV?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here's more about me and my problems:
My ideal girl: a mixed-race (preferably mulatta, Latina, hapa, Blasian or MENA mixed) or MENA, northeastern/Central Asian woman that's around a HTB

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
ignored

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
High in sims world low irl @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @buckchadley31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, mortis, Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
  • 5.5 PSL face
  • 5'10
  • 24 years old
  • White-appearing ethnic (sand/white mixed, about 40% white)
  • Brown hair
  • Blue eyes
  • Light olive skin
  • NW1
  • Prettyboy pheno
  • I look young for my age
  • Wide frame (20 inch bideltoid)
  • Frame between a mesomorph and endomorph, but leaning more towards the former
  • No abs, but flat stomach. Good arms/pecs/ass and smallish waist
  • 15% bf according to calipers, 18% according to users here
  • Muslim with non-European first and last name
  • Moderately religious
  • Non-NT behaviours, as detailed on this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-sort-of-autism-do-you-think-i-have.495982/
  • Friend circle is quite tight-knit, almost everyone is ethnic and doesn't fit in with white society
  • Acquaintance circle consist of more ethnic people (both guys and girls that don't fit in well with white society) and some JBW nerds
  • Moderately religious
  • I have a mix of both NT and non-NT hobbies
  • I am very close with family, but I feel closer to my ethnic dad and his side of the family than my white mum and her side of the family
  • I was a bully victim during childhood
  • I am not active on social media at all; I just use these platforms to talk to friends and rarely post things these days
  • I'm a foundation doctor trainee at the moment, hoping to become a pediatric surgeon
My ideal girl: a mixed-race (preferably mulatta, Latina, hapa, Blasian or MENA mixed) or MENA, northeastern/Central Asian woman that's around a HTB
need a face pic and to hear your voice and you in social situations

• +1

• JFL
Good, but with the potential to be excellent if you can mostly avoid age-related lookminning into your late twenties to mid thirties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Xangsane
need a face pic and to hear your voice and you in social situations
I'm not a leader in social situations at all, and I'm probably the quietest, least NT of my friends. I'm seen as the "support and advice" guy though.

Pics

• +1
I'm not a leader in social situations at all, and I'm probably the quietest, least NT of my friends. I'm seen as the "support and advice" guy though.
:ogre:Don't be someone else's emotional tampon. It's always the guy who is the support/ advice guy for relationships and life get's nowhere but chad is retarded and can't hold down a relationship but ends up with a good job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and AlexanderTheGreat
Good, but with the potential to be excellent if you can mostly avoid age-related lookminning into your late twenties to mid thirties.
Thank you! I keep an eye on my diet an awful lot and avoid processed foods, and I don't drink or smoke. At all.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
@PearlHandledDeck

@PearlHandledDeck
honestly maybe your biggest failo is just the way you interact with girls, I imagine you're nice and respectful and what not. In my experience that rarely works and I always have to act like a cocky douche to get laid which was something I had to learn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Kmscurry, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Here's more about me and my problems:
I just laughed so hard, just send a face picture you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
Nah I’m jk. Cut doesn’t matter in fact it could even be seen as a halo. Size wise 5.5 is average and with your looks it won’t matter anyway
Phew.
Here in the UK cut is seen as a failo as cut dick = associated with ethnics (and as we all know, women of all ethnicites prefer white men)
Most guys here in the UK are cut apart from Africans and Jews/Muslims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
honestly maybe your biggest failo is just the way you interact with girls, I imagine you're nice and respectful and what not. In my experience that rarely works and I always have to act like a cocky douche to get laid which was something I had to learn
I think that may come off as unnatural. Do even LTNs act like a cocky douche to get girls? I thought women never liked this behaviour for anything long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I think that may come off as unnatural. Do even LTNs act like a cocky douche to get girls? I thought women never liked this behaviour for anything long-term.
Yeah it might if you don’t actually want to be that way. Idk I guessif you’re kinda ugly it would be hard to pull off. You can’t be too douchey and unattainable for long term but at the same time look how many Tik toks have been posted here of girls leaving their long term boyfriends cause they were too nice and drama free

• So Sad
Move to Latin America, Asia or MENA you would most probably do better there.
Life is too short to waste it in pursuit of shallow western foids.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16453, Xangsane and 1 other person

I recommended Central Asia to him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Piratecel
I'm thinking Central Asia, MENA or Latin America (the Middle Easterners are often cucked by Catholicism by marrying Catholics, but I did here there are some Blasian Muslim foggers in northeastern South America)

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Br0sk1
Yeah it might if you don’t actually want to be that way. Idk I guessif you’re kinda ugly it would be hard to pull off. You can’t be too douchey and unattainable for long term but at the same time look how many Tik toks have been posted here of girls leaving their long term boyfriends cause they were too nice and drama free
I think they left because those foids wanted a toxic Chad and their nice boyfriends got mogged...

How would you describe someone with an SMV of 8 - 9 using similar stats as me with modifications?

I'm thinking Central Asia, MENA or Latin America (the Middle Easterners are often cucked by Catholicism by marrying Catholics, but I did here there are some Blasian Muslim foggers in northeastern South America)

Central Asia would still be the best bet, I think (parts of Siberia also). Tons of women there who are lax to moderate Muslims, but still non-degenerate/anti-degenerate despite non-devoutness.

My doppelganger is an example of a Russian Tatar from a lax Muslim background (he drinks alcohol, has non-hijabi mother and sister): https://www.instagram.com/nailer1064/. Combing through his Insta, it seems like Tatarstan is full of laid-back, HQNP people.

• +1
Central Asia would still be the best bet, I think (parts of Siberia also). Tons of women there who are lax to moderate Muslims, but still non-degenerate/anti-degenerate despite non-devoutness.

My doppelganger is an example of a Russian Tatar from a lax Muslim background (he drinks alcohol, has non-hijabi mother and sister): https://www.instagram.com/nailer1064/. Combing through his Insta, it seems like Tatarstan is full of laid-back, HQNP people.
I met a foid with a similar pheno (hapa) and was the ultimate HQNP foid, but unfortunately she told me distance after uni was an issue :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
How would you describe someone with an SMV of 8 - 9 using similar stats as me with modifications?

In other words, what would boost you to 8-9 SMV?

I think just earning more money/being more careermaxxed and being more assertive, mainly.

I don't know if you can (nor do I think you should) try to attain "more" SMV by going down the oofy doofy pathway of looksminning and becoming less assertive and generally minimizing Chad-like qualities in yourself.

• +1
In other words, what would boost you to 8-9 SMV?

I think just earning more money/being more careermaxxed and being more assertive, mainly.

I don't know if you can (nor do I think you should) try to attain "more" SMV by going down the oofy doofy pathway of looksminning and becoming less assertive and generally minimizing Chad-like qualities in yourself.
And what would SMVmaxxed me look like, including changing physical qualities?

How could I minimize Chad-like qualities?

@Pakicel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin what failos me the most?

I met a foid with a similar pheno (hapa) and was the ultimate HQNP foid, but unfortunately she told me distance after uni was an issue :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ouch, I think I've seen her too. She's pretty hot and if she wasn't a total bitch, that's definitely a real loss.

Definitely do give Central Asia/Turkic Russia a try.

• +1
Ouch, I think I've seen her too. She's pretty hot and if she wasn't a total bitch, that's definitely a real loss.

Definitely do give Central Asia/Turkic Russia a try.
She wasn't a bitch at all; she was really nice towards me. I still think about where I could find a girl like that, now that she's taken by a white Scottish chadlite who is NT, slightly taller and fitter :feelswhy::feelswhy: he's a little younger than her too

I'll look into it!

your autism
Anything else?

@Anchor_Ship @jewcel @Sigmamale @Britmaxxer @TanZera @LookismOG

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
And what would SMVmaxxed me look like, including changing physical qualities?

How could I minimize Chad-like qualities?

You would have 10 or 11% bf at maxxed out FFMI (so 24-25 FFMI). Being conservative, about 190 lbs, 11% bf:

Not sure about hairstyle/clothing. You don't seem to be too much of a slouch in those areas right now.

I think you'd minimize Chad qualities by becoming fat again and making your personality unassertive, socially anxious/socially cowardly and simp-like.

• Woah
Just send face nigfa and I’ll tell u

• JFL
You would have 10 or 11% bf at maxxed out FFMI (so 24-25 FFMI). Being conservative, about 190 lbs, 11% bf:

View attachment 1668949

Not sure about hairstyle/clothing. You don't seem to be too much of a slouch in those areas right now.

I think you'd minimize Chad qualities by becoming fat again and making your personality unassertive, socially anxious/socially cowardly and simp-like.
And how would that body possibly look like?
How would you describe my personality in a small phrase, as it may appear to people IRL?

@Ritalincel

And how would that body possibly look like?
How would you describe my personality in a small phrase, as it may appear to people IRL?

Similar to old-time strongman Georg Hackenschmidt perhaps, but slightly smaller and leaner (he was 205 lbs and 5'9", I think):

He lived in the pre-steroid era btw.

I think you probably come across as kindly and reserved, but not necessarily weak.

• +1
Similar to old-time strongman Georg Hackenschmidt perhaps, but slightly smaller and leaner (he was 205 lbs and 5'9", I think):

View attachment 1668957View attachment 1668958

He lived in the pre-steroid era btw.

I think you probably come across as kindly and reserved, but not necessarily weak.
I'm not too sure if that body type is appealing to foids....

What MBTI type would you estimate me to be?

I'm not too sure if that body type is appealing to foids....

What MBTI type would you estimate me to be?

I think that body would be appealing IRL. He must have looked jacked even in clothes. Steve Reeves comes to mind as another maxxed out (probable) natty, although he was taller.

I think you had said you were INFP last time you took a personality test. I think that fits fairly well.

• +1
I think that body would be appealing IRL. He must have looked jacked even in clothes. Steve Reeves comes to mind as another maxxed out (probable) natty, although he was taller.

I think you had said you were INFP last time you took a personality test. I think that fits fairly well.
I would have thought those bodies that male TikTokers/Insta models have were more appealing to women.... I guess the one you posted maybe more so to older, middle-aged women?

Yep, indeed. What other types do I seem close to, or do I seem textbook INFP?

bhai that's giga autist even for you.
just ask what changes can ascend u

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane