How would you describe my SMV?

• Total voters
I would have thought those bodies that male TikTokers/Insta models have were more appealing to women.... I guess the one you posted maybe more so to older, middle-aged women?

Yep, indeed. What other types do I seem close to, or do I seem textbook INFP?

I imagine an old time strongman/bodybuilder body with a TikTok model face would mog a twink with a TikTok model face. We need to imagine these things as an "all else being equal" kinda deal, I think. A Steve Reeves sized guy would literally have 50 lbs of muscle on a twink of the same height (6'1"), so if you were to have two guys of the same looks level and height, I think the bigger guy would mog, assuming he didn't have a disgustingly huge and disturbing/disproportionate roidcel body.

I think you seem close to an INTP as well, going into depth on various topics and trying to get into the nitty gritty details of things for the sake of greater understanding (common for forum posters).

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane
I imagine an old time strongman/bodybuilder body with a TikTok model face would mog a twink with a TikTok model face. We need to imagine these things as an "all else being equal" kinda deal, I think. A Steve Reeves sized guy would literally have 50 lbs of muscle on a twink of the same height (6'1"), so if you were to have two guys of the same looks level and height, I think the bigger guy would mog, assuming he didn't have a disgustingly huge and disturbing/disproportionate roidcel body.

I think you seem close to an INTP as well, going into depth on various topics and trying to get into the nitty gritty details of things for the sake of greater understanding (common for forum posters).
Should the strongman have abs? I did think that lean-muscular body types with abs had the highest SMV....

Do I seem closer to INTP or INFP?

Should the strongman have abs? I did think that lean-muscular body types with abs had the highest SMV....

Do I seem closer to INTP or INFP?

Yes, the strongman should have abs. Another guy fitting this archetypal body type is Alan Thrall:

On the right, he is 6' tall and 198 lbs at 11% bf. That would be a top-tier body to any woman who doesn't dislike it for self-esteem or control (wanting to be the alpha) related issues, I think.

I think you're closer to INFP, but I think maybe you could swing either way depending on the test.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Here's more about me and my problems:
My ideal girl: a mixed-race (preferably mulatta, Latina, hapa, Blasian or MENA mixed) or MENA, northeastern/Central Asian woman that's around a HTB
0 cus aspie + ETHNIC SOCIAL CIRCLE :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Nigga you dont need to analyze all this

You are very good looking but not 6ft and a bit racially handicapped

Ie a Chaddam light who needs to meet women who are receptive to you racially

Be pragmatic

24.5 stop wasting time, show respect to yourself

• JFL
Yes, the strongman should have abs. Another guy fitting this archetypal body type is Alan Thrall:

View attachment 1669008

On the right, he is 6' tall and 198 lbs at 11% bf. That would be a top-tier body to any woman who doesn't dislike it for self-esteem or control (wanting to be the alpha) related issues, I think.

I think you're closer to INFP, but I think maybe you could swing either way depending on the test.
Now that looks like a top-tier body

What makes you think I'm closer to INFP? (I asked people to type me on here and most people type me as INFP with "good analytical skills")

Nigga you dont need to analyze all this

You are very good looking but not 6ft and a bit racially handicapped

Ie a Chaddam light who needs to meet women who are receptive to you racially

Be pragmatic

24.5 stop wasting time, show respect to yourself
If I were white and 6'1 how would my SMV change?

What's wrong with an ethnic social circle?
Nothing. Dont listen to these retards. Date some ethnic women from your social circle
If I were white and 6'1 how would my SMV change?
Yes but only 2% of white men have a face comparable to you.

I would choose to be you over a 6'1 white guy with a 4.5psl face

• Woah
Definitely do give Central Asia/Turkic Russia a try.
You got it spot on.

That's the best bet for him. (I kinda hinted towards this on his other thread). Many of them even have these cute east asian eyes as well.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
You got it spot on.

That's the best bet for him. (I kinda hinted towards this on his other thread). Many of them even have these cute east asian eyes as well.
Where else would you recommend? The eyes are adorable on Central Asian women :love:

I love cute, but not overly "sexy" eye areas on women. I have absolutely no eye colour preference.

Nothing. Dont listen to these retards. Date some ethnic women from your social circle

Yes but only 2% of white men have a face comparable to you.

I would choose to be you over a 6'1 white guy with a 4.5psl face
I'll try socialcirclemaxx and see if I can find a wonderful woman from my circle!

Oh, what are you trying to imply, like only 2% of white men have ethnic like features on an otherwise white looking face?

Thank you! What psl do you say I am? Why me over the 6'1 guy? (I see loads of girls crowding around white guys who are 4.5 PSL and 6'1 :feelswhy:)

Where else would you recommend? The eyes are adorable on Central Asian women :love:

I love cute, but not overly "sexy" eye areas on women. I have absolutely no eye colour preference.
Central Asia / MENA / Indonesia / Malaysia / Thailand / Caucasus
I think you'll like the nerd type of foid, and they're the ones likely to be compatible with you.

• +1
God because Autism halo on looksmin.org

• JFL
you would get girls if youre not autistic

• +1
non existens you larping ethnic

• WTF
Central Asia / MENA / Indonesia / Malaysia / Thailand / Caucasus
I think you'll like the nerd type of foid, and they're the ones likely to be compatible with you.
I don't think I'd like Indonesians, Malays or Thais unless if they're hapa or Blasian, but the others are really good.

I put average because even though you are gl and well styled, ethnic tax is harsh and you are not NT.

also if you have low income, cant drive and still live with parents, this lowers smv considerably.

• So Sad
capped at good atm bcuz of these

• +1
I put average because even though you are gl and well styled, ethnic tax is harsh and you are not NT.

also if you have low income, cant drive and still live with parents, this lowers smv considerably.
I figured.
How harsh is ethnic tax in your opinion for the degree of someone's ethnicity?
I have average income for my age group, I can drive but I still live with parents.

I figured.
How harsh is ethnic tax in your opinion for the degree of someone's ethnicity?
I have average income for my age group, I can drive but I still live with parents.
obviously non european = %35 tax

• So Sad
infinite

• JFL
What about white-passing, or ambiguous people?
How much do black people, ricecels and curries suffer?
you can be white passing but you said you are religous and have an islamic name, so the tax will be applied after foids find this out.

blacks dont have it too bad in uk imo

ricecels probably have it harder

curries = its over

• So Sad
50 % higher
At the moment how do you rate it?

Really?

you can be white passing but you said you are religous and have an islamic name, so the tax will be applied after foids find this out.

blacks dont have it too bad in uk imo

ricecels probably have it harder

curries = its over
I mean, women are very warm towards me but when I introduce myself, or talk about something that's not music/fashion/what's happening with X at the moment/parties/that sort of thing, they freeze.

Here's something I don't understand; what is it with ethnic women rushing to date white men and would exclude a man who's very attractive or above-average from their own race? Something I don't really get tbh.

Before my white mum met my Lebanese Muslim father, she was in an LTR with a black Jamaican; they split up on good terms.

idk how to rate smv ?

• +1
idk how to rate smv ?
I'd rate it in terms of how much of the "package" you have in comparison to the "ideal man" all women want.
This takes into account race, height, looks, NT, live with parents, career, friends, hobbies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@P4fivee In what way do you think my SMV is below average at the moment?

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OF YOUR MIND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Xangsane
At the moment how do you rate it?

Really?

I mean, women are very warm towards me but when I introduce myself, or talk about something that's not music/fashion/what's happening with X at the moment/parties/that sort of thing, they freeze.

Here's something I don't understand; what is it with ethnic women rushing to date white men and would exclude a man who's very attractive or above-average from their own race? Something I don't really get tbh.

Before my white mum met my Lebanese Muslim father, she was in an LTR with a black Jamaican; they split up on good terms.
JBW theory has been done to death. white men are seen as most successful and the dominant norm.

also, all other races are seen as 'victims' of white men by default.

women are attracted to dominance, so the fact that white men are seen as inherently powerful over ethnics indirectly increases SMV even if it is supposedly a bad thing.

• So Sad
I'd rate it in terms of how much of the "package" you have in comparison to the "ideal man" all women want.
This takes into account race, height, looks, NT, live with parents, career, friends, hobbies, etc.
88 % ideal man

• Woah
JBW theory has been done to death. white men are seen as most successful and the dominant norm.

also, all other races are seen as 'victims' of white men by default.

women are attracted to dominance, so the fact that white men are seen as inherently powerful ethnics indirectly increases SMV even if it is supposedly a bad thing.
Leaving out all the rich Arab princes and rice/curry CEOs I guess.

• Woah