I actually think having a wide frame is sometimes bad

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Like whenever I walk at night everyone is afraid of me literally men women even groups of guys

It low-key makes me sad to see these niggas looking terrified or walking fast changing lanes

My face is pretty baby like but if u can’t see it u just see some guy with huge shoulders walking towards u

BE4667BA 9050 4C07 9E2E 271370DB6130
54C1C504 92A0 4CD1 A1F4 392185FE482D

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel and wsada
In the good side nobody ever bullied me irl and ppl think I’m very strong when I’m literally 0 muscle but I don’t like looking scary to ppl tbh

Like whenever I walk at night everyone is afraid of me literally men women even groups of guys

It low-key makes me sad to see these niggas looking terrified or walking fast changing lanes

My face is pretty baby like but if u can’t see it u just see some guy with huge shoulders walking towards u

View attachment 2911947View attachment 2911948
You just never stop larping do you. Absolutely no one is afraid of you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, greycel, halloweed and 6 others
You just never stop larping do you. Absolutely no one is afraid of you faggot
Whatever this is not something I’m happy about so I don’t have enough energy to convince u

You're getting fucking annoying..

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and buflek
Keep coping zyros

• +1
Reactions: wsada
guys guys

having a big dick sucks!! my dick hurts from all the sex i get

also being tall sucks, you cant fit into tiny places and need to crouch to walk into small rooms!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, HTNcutecel, silencio and 3 others
  • JFL
thats like my dad always telling me how it sucks being so tall cuz he feels outcasted cuz all other men are shorter than him

no nigga you're just autistic i would kill for ur height

• +1
guys guys

having a big dick sucks!! my dick hurts from all the sex i get

also being tall sucks, you cant fit into tiny places and need to crouch to walk into small rooms!!
But what I’m saying now isn’t just for a meme it makes me sad to see this tbh

It would be the same feeling someone gets when they look like a low T twink and everyone bullies them it’s also bad to have ppl scared of u

Like women is expected tbh at night but even guys? Like group of guys not a good feeling

What's your height and what is your clavicle length? What is your reach? What's normal clavicle length for your height?

u should make everyone afraid take it as a masculine trait being better than other men is a goal of life

your a fakecel faggot that is a bottom for BBC