i am tired of being really insecure.

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
its a rough existence. but i think i'm just ugly and too afraid to admit it or something. or maybe i am gl and wasting it by being insecure. idk, maybe something in the middle.

i am still afraid of approaching women and making moves and i am 25 years old. i think i have been in the manosphere since i was 18. so i have been 'here' for almost a decade. i have had some intense ioi's but i still dont really know what's real.

confidence is something i dont have nor do i think i ever will. even if a girl blatantly throws herself at me i have to talk to her for a while before i could actually believe her.

i should rope but i am not going to, way too lazy and cowardly for that.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
you need to BeLiEvE

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and darkness97
Show photo and we can judge that

Show photo and we can judge that
i've posted my face so many times here and in other spaces. you cant get a really accurate rating. because despite how blackpilled people are here they are still afraid of telling strangers that they are ugly.

i get incredibly mixed reviews. similar to my irl experience. the common advice is just weight gain.

i've posted my face so many times here and in other spaces. you cant get a really accurate rating. because despite how blackpilled people are here they are still afraid of telling strangers that they are ugly.

i get incredibly mixed reviews. similar to my irl experience. the common advice is just weight gain.
I can’t find the pics bro, Pm me

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
I can’t find the pics bro, Pm me
on alts and stuff and not here. lookism, sluthate, reddit. too many times. i wont show you :(

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou

So are they saying HTN+?

You say you get given IOIs and now you say you're subhuman. Which one is it?

• +1
So are they saying HTN+?

You say you get given IOIs and now you say you're subhuman. Which one is it?
htn, probably not. idk. you can get ioi's all day but are they real if you aren't having sex? what is a real ioi at the end of it all. pinthev is probably the only legit one.

This is only understandable if you are dickcel or handcel tbh

• +1
Don't overdose on blackpills if you want to keep your sanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and darkness97