I browse looksmax in public

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I am low inhib tbh ngl and browse this site at full brightness in public. I also shout incel lingo such as "mog", "looksmaxxing", "brutal", "incel", "cucked", "over","face", "PSL".

I am certain a PSLer has heard me in public JFL. I do this everyday in public places. I'd be suprised if a mofo HASN'T seen me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Falimcel, kobecel and 3 others
Same ngl

I wanna go to those computers they have at libraries where you sign up and have like 60 mins to do shit and browse this site

i met a psler on a yubo live doing this tbh

JFL. Elab
i was undisputed flaming foids on a live and someone recognized me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Falimcel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lol not today boyo. It was a while ago. But black ya.
If you see me nigga then say hello tbh. I will be going around major cities and will be shoutimg it in malls maybe near you so if you see a nigga saying PSL lingo, its probably afrikancel tbh ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Extra Chromosome
same, i doubt there are people know about looksmaxing in my area
i use brutal and mog words

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
you heard someone shout psl terms in public and u didnt approach them? high inhib af
Probably not me. I only started doing it recently. Did you approach him?
If you see me nigga then say hello tbh. I will be going around major cities and will be shoutimg it in malls maybe near you so if you see a nigga saying PSL lingo, its probably afrikancel tbh ngl
do you two live in a big city or some shit
I was kidding.
But on a serious note, I used psl lingo irl and a friend automatically said "oh the incel community". I shut my mouth up tbh, can't get exposed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Falimcel, kobecel and 3 others
I was kidding.
But on a serious note, I used psl lingo irl and a friend automatically said "oh the incel community". I shut my mouth up tbh, can't get exposed.
i use psl lingo irl with everyone i know and randoms tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
If you are man browse it on the library or college students center I do this constantly and one foid looked at me once and her eyes were wide open ?

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
I was kidding.
Brutal. Keep your powerlevels hidden. My friends irl are incel and browse PSL so I am fine in that regard. We discusss blackpills all the time and use PSL lingo in public.
@Extra Chromosome Today I shouted about attacking women and beating them uo in public. I am suprised I didn't get arrested but I probably got away with it because I am black tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
i use psl lingo irl with everyone i know and randoms tbh
Buddy boyo you aren't uggo no more. It wont matter if the mods pin your dox that includes your blood sign and thyroid levels. Brutal blackpill.
Brutal. Keep your powerlevels hidden. My friends irl are incel and browse PSL so I am fine in that regard. We discusss blackpills all the time and use PSL lingo in public.
Rad tbh. I can't handle not spouting blackpills and insulting women in public, might get me in serious trouble. Already lost a "friend" for bashing m'aryan pure ladies.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Buddy boyo you aren't uggo no more. It wont matter if the mods pin your dox that includes your blood sign and thyroid levels. Brutal blackpill.

Rad tbh. I can't handle not spouting blackpills and insulting women in public, might get me in serious trouble. Already lost a "friend" for bashing m'aryan pure ladies.
Brutal. I am not a cuck and have physically attacked women before. I don't take shit from anyone IRL and no bitch tries shit with me tbh. I think 99.9% of males are cucked tbh. If you wouldn't hit a foid you are a cuck. I am assuming you have?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Brutal. I am not a cuck and have physically attacked women before. I don't take shit from anyone IRL and no bitch tries shit with me tbh. I think 99.9% of males are cucked tbh. If you wouldn't hit a foid you are a cuck. I am assuming you have?
Yup. And of course, I insult them on a regular basis. No whore can move a pawn on MY chessboard.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and ChoSeungHui
Yup. And of course, I insult them on a regular basis. No whore can move a pawn on MY chessboard.
I respect your convictions. Never forget that women have not cared for you a single day in your existence of your youth. Just wait till the collagen and norwood reaper move in.

You will then begin to get weird stares until the day you die. All women view norwooding men as rapists and pedophiles. Low collagen men aren't viewed as sexual threats

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
I respect your convictions. Never forget that women have not cared for you a single day in your existence of your youth. Just wait till the collagen and norwood reaper move in.

You will then begin to get weird stares until the day you die. All women view norwooding men as rapists and pedophiles. Low collagen men aren't viewed as sexual threats
100% agreed. They have to be scared, shaking and wet. Anything else is just seen as beta/incel.

Collagen is the last of my concerns. I already have a prototype for a collagen protocol. Still in development because the components are used in a way that satisfies certain studies. (DrTony is ignoring my ass like its a match.com spam mail) Will take a while.

Hair protocol is in its infancy. Got a semi-classical method ready just in case. But results look promising.

Can't guarantee they will be released any time soon.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
100% agreed. They have to be scared, shaking and wet. Anything else is just seen as beta/incel.

Collagen is the last of my concerns. I already have a prototype for a collagen protocol. Still in development because the components are used in a way that satisfies certain studies. (DrTony is ignoring my ass like its a match.com spam mail) Will take a while.

Hair protocol is in its infancy. Got a semi-classical method ready just in case. But results look promising.

Can't guarantee they will be released any time soon.
Damn bro. I didn't know you were so based. If we knew each other IRL we would be legit hanging out every day and assualting foids in between classes

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Damn bro. I didn't know you were so based. If we knew each other IRL we would be legit hanging out every day and assualting foids in between classes
Legit. Let ya nuts hang ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
tfw no fast banana