I can't cope being infertile, i knew the end is near but not this close

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
that's literally the definition of a genetic dead end. I don't know why i should keep living, a 27yo khhv with no money and future who apparently can't have child either.

I don't think i can cope with this anymore. i don't even feel like going ER anymore, i secretly love all people and don't want them to lose their loved ones.

I thought i wouldn't mind it that much, and will focus on science, become a tesla of some sort. but i know that i can't study shit when i know i will be a khhv forever with no love, no offspring, no place to call home.

Just leveled up in sui from phase why? to phase how? i'm no longer suicidal in a sense that im khvv i should kms, i failed at life i should kms, i failed my parents and brother i should kms. i'm more like OK, how to kms?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, 6′2 still over, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
If you are a religious man Take this as a sign of god.Maybe if u can fuck and have Kids you will make big sins that will send you in hell.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, stunna and deadmanwalking
Your parents failed you, as if you has control of your upbringing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Deleted member 51465 and Psychophilly
having offspring isn't everything there is to life. besides infertility everything else can be fixed hard or soft. ascending is life bro to atleast fuel ur inner ego

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
Do you have any other relatives or sisters? :forcedsmile:
having offspring isn't everything there is to life. besides infertility everything else can be fixed hard or soft. ascending is life bro to atleast fuel ur inner ego
YES IT IS

• +1
Do you have any other relatives or sisters? :forcedsmile:

YES IT IS
a brother, i should work and provide for him so he can succeed in life since only remaining dna of our family.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I am sure i am as well the fapping i used to do like crazy the finasteride gods deep hatred for me i'm sure of it theres no point anymore its over

• JFL
Reactions: xtremfailer and Psychophilly
guys should really freeze their sperm at 18 tbh

• +1
Bro how did you become infertile?

that's literally the definition of a genetic dead end. I don't know why i should keep living, a 27yo khhv with no money and future who apparently can't have child either.

I don't think i can cope with this anymore. i don't even feel like going ER anymore, i secretly love all people and don't want them to lose their loved ones.

I thought i wouldn't mind it that much, and will focus on science, become a tesla of some sort. but i know that i can't study shit when i know i will be a khhv forever with no love, no offspring, no place to call home.

Just leveled up in sui from phase why? to phase how? i'm no longer suicidal in a sense that im khvv i should kms, i failed at life i should kms, i failed my parents and brother i should kms. i'm more like OK, how to kms?
Go ER pls

How did u find out?

How are you a virgin?

Nigga has klinefelter's

It's not over, bro
Images 18

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
had 3 hour long boner and my balls started hurting and kept being in pain for days.
brutal
There are surgeries and meds that could make you fertile though i think
Rarely anyone is FULLY infertile

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back