I can't trust Arabs and Turks to sell me halal food in the UK

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I don't believe them. Even when they say there food is halal. They usually respond "ermmm, uhh yes halal, halal for you of course brother of course :feelsuhh:'.

It's a shame coz I like my shawarma and adana kebab. But I'd never go to a restaurant owned by them - unless they're in a curry area. Otherwise I know they're halal or they'd lose 90% of their customers.

The Arabs are far too westernised. Their women are out of control, and they really don't care. They would say, just say 'bismillah' and eat the sausages and it will be fine. Even international students. The Turks even worse. I grew up thinking these niggas were outright kafir.

The British diasporas of these two people are far too westernised. I'd trust the Arabs and Turks in France, Netherlands and Germany. But not the UK. We have the biggest kafir MENAs here. On OLD their profile states 'drinks', 50% of Turks have this checked, and for Arabs maybe it's 10%. For curries it's sub-1%

There are some exceptions. I would trust Kurds most of them seem religious even if not as religious as curries. They're mainly from Iraq.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bars, Gengar and 1 other person
what do you think happens if pig flesh touches your lips? absolutely nothing. stop being irrational and eat the pork

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, copingtoohardrn and 7 others
I don't believe them. Even when they say there food is halal. They usually respond "ermmm, uhh yes halal, halal for you of course brother of course :feelsuhh:'.

It's a shame coz I like my shawarma and adana kebab. But I'd never go to a restaurant owned by them - unless they're in a curry area. Otherwise I know they're halal or they'd lose 90% of their customers.

The Arabs are far too westernised. Their women are out of control, and they really don't care. They would say, just say 'bismillah' and eat the sausages and it will be fine. Even international students. The Turks even worse. I grew up thinking these niggas were outright kafir.

The British diasporas of these two people are far too westernised. I'd trust the Arabs and Turks in France, Netherlands and Germany. But not the UK. We have the biggest kafir MENAs here. On OLD their profile states 'drinks', 50% of Turks have this checked, and for Arabs maybe it's 10%. For curries it's sub-1%

There are some exceptions. I would trust Kurds most of them seem religious even if not as religious as curries. They're mainly from Iraq.
As soon as you touch European or america soil all morals go out the window. The whole concern of islam taking over europe is complete cope. The opposite is the case.

A lifestyle that promotes degeneracy with premarital sex and drinking and drugs and having fun and whatever the heart desires is going to always attract more people then some religion that says you can't fuck before sex or drink or do drugs or have carefree fun in general

The reality is majority of muslims that come to america and europe don't give a shit about their religion after 5-10 years living their.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
95% of muslim youth eats non halal meat tbh

All curry here eat non-halal meat just fine.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
those curry places serve cheap "kebab" real kebab is from the Turks

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, iloveboobs and SecularIslamist
Bangladeshi food in the UK is probably ok

I heard from a muslim friend they make banger biryanis

• +1
As soon as you touch European or america soil all morals go out the window. The whole concern of islam taking over europe is complete cope. The opposite is the case.

A lifestyle that promotes degeneracy with premarital sex and drinking and drugs and having fun and whatever the heart desires is going to always attract more people then some religion that says you can't fuck before sex or drink or do drugs or have carefree fun in general

The reality is majority of muslims that come to america and europe don't give a shit about their religion after 5-10 years living their.
I don't think that's the case everywhere. UK in particular is an exception and you have second and third generation being far more (outwardly) religious than there parents. There is still a strain of generacy of Muslims, but there is also a polarisation that is happening. Very few Muslims are actually like their traditionalist parents who only prayed and kept themselves to themselves. Instead you have some extremely liberal Muslims who don't care, while on the other hand you have some Salafi inspired Islamists who are even more religious than parents.

In the case of the USA generally I would agree. They are known to be progressive liberal cucks. Even their parents were so it's expected they are too.

95% of muslim youth eats non halal meat tbh
America? yeah. They have an excuse I guess. In the UK you will hardly find anyone that doesnt

Intention is everything and if the meat is not halal the fault and sin rests with the one who lied and not the one who consumed it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist

Yeah tbh most Muslims here in Germany especially the younger generation aren’t very Muslim at all

• +1
Reactions: watah, AscensionMan98, truthhurts and 1 other person
Honestly I do think all these halal places or products are not actually halal. Maybe they did try to but did not execute it properly by not using the right slaughter method as it is difficult to perform or at least seems to. You cannot just think or say bismillah and then cut the animal and think it's done, you just created halal food. When I was in an Islamic country I saw a guy on the roadside just slaughtering chickens but the problem was the other chickens could see it happening and that alone nullifies it being halal. Might as well munch on your local McDonald burgers at this point.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, SecularIslamist and NZb6Air
Yeah tbh most Muslims here in Germany especially the younger generation aren’t very Muslim at all
It is the same everywhere, younger people are not religious at all. Some are but most aren't. They only become religious later on when they get older.

• +1
Honestly I do think all these halal places or products are not actually halal. Maybe they did try to but did not execute it properly by not using the right slaughter method as it is difficult to perform or at least seems to. You cannot just think or say bismillah and then cut the animal and think it's done, you just created halal food. When I was in an Islamic country I saw a guy on the roadside just slaughtering chickens but the problem was the other chickens could see it happening and that alone nullifies it being halal. Might as well munch on your local McDonald burgers at this point.
Not a sin if you don't know it's halal, Allah is not that retarded

Not a sin if you don't know it's halal
Well of course. But if what you eat is not truly halal then you can just eat wherever you want without worrying. The blame is still on the merchants for false advertising.

• +1
But if what you eat is not truly halal then you can just eat wherever you want without worrying.
wdym nigga, if you know it's haram then it becomes a sin, you can't eat wherever

• +1
wdym nigga, if you know it's haram then it becomes a sin, you can't eat wherever
Alright boyo, now you know that even “halal restaurants” aren’t truly halal. What are you going to eat now?

• +1
Alright boyo, now you know that even “halal restaurants” aren’t truly halal. What are you going to eat now?
Not logical to conclude that every "halal" isn't actually halal cause 5 of them aren't, just assume the rest are halal and they'll bear the sin

• +1
Not logical to conclude that every "halal" isn't actually halal cause 5 of them aren't, just assume the rest are halal and they'll bear the sin
But the problem is none of them are actually halal. And you know this. If you really want to be on the safe side, you’d just eat vegetables and fruits and fish but avoid meat.

• +1

Fuck curries

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, SecularIslamist and truthhurts
Then when they visit their home countries they'll tell their friends and families about how much "Fun" the degenerate western lifestyle is and the " freedom " it provides and then pretty soon they'll turn to the same mess europe and america is.

• +1

Unironically true, there was a pizza shop here that was extremely cheap for large pizzas, they claimed halal, months later found out not halal and no HMRC certificate. Fucking arabs.. the arab foids wear scarf and everything below is tight western clothing showing their ass/body.

• JFL
All curry here eat non-halal meat just fine.
That's because you live in HK, chinks won't even allow muslims to do halal slaughtering. Robtical if you aren't pumping and dumping every chink whore you can, it's a disappointment to the rest of the curries.

• +1