I didn't go to prom. This is what happened at my prom

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Fucking no one showed up in an interesting rented car maybe one cunt rented a Bentley that's it

Literally every male was hipstermaxxed trying to wear the most unique suit

It was held in a barn and I saw a video and it was just a bunch of cunts awkwardly jumping and throwing their hands up

Teachers were there

Dunno if there was alcohol. I've only been drunk once in my life and I think I was probably only tipsy maybe not even that.

A good way to know if you should consider yourself a member of society is if you went to prom or if you didn't go and no one cared/noticed.

One thing that was really weird maybe it was just my year but there were close to no fucking couples. And there wasn't a couples thing at the prom it was just boys with boys mostly or friend groups together.

If I went literally nothing would've happened it wasn't like a choice that I didn't go also I've never owned a suit never been to a house party and never been drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Axii, hiwasuwor and 7 others
i'm not going to prom rather go to a stripclub and fuck some bitches tbh

I went to prom and most guys went solo. I just went with my friends man & had a fun time.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Allornothing and LordSergiXX63
I went to prom and most guys went solo. I just went with my friends man & had a fun time.
imagine having no bitches at prom. end your life now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Infinite, mayo mogger and 4 others
I haven't been but most niggas went alone at mine too, brutal innit

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I saw videos of my prom and it looked like shit, glad I didn't go. British proms are so dead compared to American ones

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Hardrada
imagine having no bitches at prom. end your life now
keep orbiting my posts 30 year old schizophrenic abused dog
1BDB4976 1CA6 4242 85D0 A33966417C6A

• JFL
Reactions: spermium
keep orbiting my posts 30 year old schizophrenic abused dog View attachment 2788394
what are you supposed to prove with this SS?? everyone can look goofy if you SS random frames of a video. you pathetic virgin i already had 4 gfs by the time i was 19. imagine what your 30s will be you will just be an invisible worthless bug

Mine was pretty fun tbh most of my grade was there and I pregamed that shit hard

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
How old are you nigga going to prom at 32

I'm ten years younger than that cunt and prom for me was five years ago
why you still thinking about prom 5 years after it happened unc

what are you supposed to prove with this SS?? everyone can look goofy if you SS random frames of a video. you pathetic virgin i already had 4 gfs by the time i was 19. imagine what your 30s will be you will just be an invisible worthless bug
Don’t care about some trannies & anime characters u called ur gf u stupid faggot.

Don’t care about some trannies & anime characters u called ur gf u stupid faggot.
girls that mogged the shit out of anything you can ever hope to fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
I've never been to a prom

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Something similar happened at mine

A lot of “couples” were really just acquaintances and not friends or bf/gfs. So they would literally just show up to take the picture so they could say they when with somebody, but once they entered the party they would go off with their group of friends

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Same dude, I hate school dances im a hs senor Iv only been to like 2 dances total. They kinda suck ngl I can’t handle hanging out in groups of like more than 5-10 people. I feel like a fag doing the mash pit jump up and down shit, I also want to talk to people I know but all the dances at my high school are super loud and crowded so you have to yell for someone to hear you. every school dance I just invite like 2-5 friends who went to chill after at my house and have a firepit or something. I only went to dances when invited by friends tbh.

Here in the UK we don't ask girls out or any gay shit. Guys just turn up with their GFs and friends.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Fucking no one showed up in an interesting rented car maybe one cunt rented a Bentley that's it

Literally every male was hipstermaxxed trying to wear the most unique suit

It was held in a barn and I saw a video and it was just a bunch of cunts awkwardly jumping and throwing their hands up

Teachers were there

Dunno if there was alcohol. I've only been drunk once in my life and I think I was probably only tipsy maybe not even that.

A good way to know if you should consider yourself a member of society is if you went to prom or if you didn't go and no one cared/noticed.

One thing that was really weird maybe it was just my year but there were close to no fucking couples. And there wasn't a couples thing at the prom it was just boys with boys mostly or friend groups together.

If I went literally nothing would've happened it wasn't like a choice that I didn't go also I've never owned a suit never been to a house party and never been drunk
I got rejected at mine

Im not going to prom, no one wants me there and i dont want to be there either cool

Never been to a prom. I know my university and the frats there organize many each year. My own frat did to when I was still part of one.

Feels like something good-looking people go to. Especially since the expectation is that you bring a female date.

As a truecel subhuman, this was never an option. Why humiliate myself.

Asking girls out is so gay innit
Turning up to some girl's front door like a dork begging for her validation when she's not even 1% sexually attracted to you is.

COVID took prom away from me…