I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

Are you gonna abusemaxx sometime? You've taken enough abuse from these whores, look at the mental toerment they've put you through. They are abusve if your not with them, zero sum game.
I wouldn't mind trying it out but I'm not naturally an abusive person. Any guide/examples on how to effectively do it and get results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I wouldn't mind trying it out but I'm not naturally an abusive person. Any guide/examples on how to effectively do it and get results?
Insult girls and laugh at them (about things they would genuinely be insecure about like hook nose or looking 'mature'), have entitled attittude towards their money and sex, and so on.

Watch Patrice O'Neal or Pimp Snooky on YouTube how they talk to women, also just practice yourself. Thats quickest way to get skilled at it.

Back to venting. Had two dates today, both girls were really cute, and both were completely unattracted to me.
We met outside, walked a bit, then back to mine for a drink.

Same exact pattern for both:
- They talked a lot about meaningless boring shit
- They did not react positively to kino
- "I'm not a touchy person"
- "I like to take it slow"

Past me would have kept trying but I just kicked them both out.

The second girl was particularly hot and fit. She was sitting far from me on the sofa, and I told her to sit next to me. She was resistant to the idea, then came a little bit closer, and told me "OK, but don't expect me to kiss you".

I asked "why?" and she replied with bullshit about being very old-fashioned and wanting to know people. Then I told her "I am not looking for a friend, neither just a one night stand. I am looking for mutual physical attraction. Do you feel any attraction?".

She replied "nope". It felt honest. I told her "then leave". She called me rude and told me how I am not a gentleman after she traveled to see me, and stormed out. Good. Fuck that bitch.

Today I will have to drain my balls using my hand.

---

In other news, two weeks ago I met a very cute and fit pole dancer girl from Hinge. We hit it off pretty well, she came over, and I came inside her three times in a row. I thought we had a good time, but I remember having the feeling that she didn't want to see me again.

I pinged her last week and she ignored me. Now I sent her this autistic shit. I don't think she will reply, but I hope she will have a moment of brutal honestly and tell me why she decided to ghost me. It would be really interesting to see what the reason was.

Zara

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Back to venting. Had two dates today, both girls were really cute, and both were completely unattracted to me.
We met outside, walked a bit, then back to mine for a drink.

Same exact pattern for both:
- They talked a lot about meaningless boring shit
- They did not react positively to kino
- "I'm not a touchy person"
- "I like to take it slow"

Past me would have kept trying but I just kicked them both out.

The second girl was particularly hot and fit. She was sitting far from me on the sofa, and I told her to sit next to me. She was resistant to the idea, then came a little bit closer, and told me "OK, but don't expect me to kiss you".

I asked "why?" and she replied with bullshit about being very old-fashioned and wanting to know people. Then I told her "I am not looking for a friend, neither just a one night stand. I am looking for mutual physical attraction. Do you feel any attraction?".

She replied "nope". It felt honest. I told her "then leave". She called me rude and told me how I am not a gentleman after she traveled to see me, and stormed out. Good. Fuck that bitch.

Today I will have to drain my balls using my hand.

---

In other news, two weeks ago I met a very cute and fit pole dancer girl from Hinge. We hit it off pretty well, she came over, and I came inside her three times in a row. I thought we had a good time, but I remember having the feeling that she didn't want to see me again.

I pinged her last week and she ignored me. Now I sent her this autistic shit. I don't think she will reply, but I hope she will have a moment of brutal honestly and tell me why she decided to ghost me. It would be really interesting to see what the reason was.

View attachment 937497
Its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10782
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Unironically it has always been. Even getting sex isn't good enough if you're not worshipped like Chad
You want to form relationship with the girls you fuck, or want them to text you back for more hookups?

You want to form relationship with the girls you fuck, or want them to text you back for more hookups?
Depends on the girl. If she is somewhat smart, somewhat submissive, high sex drive, and fun to be around outside of bed, a relationship would be nice. If I don't like her much as a person but the sex is decent, I'd like them to text me back.

The pole dancer girl seemed like a cool person, and the sex was great. We talked a lot between fucking sessions and I thought she was an interesting girl. I was sad about her ghosting me.

Other girls I've fucked are just plain uninteresting or boring. I don't really care if they disappear, but I'd still like them to chase me for more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4797
Depends on the girl. If she is somewhat smart, somewhat submissive, high sex drive, and fun to be around outside of bed, a relationship would be nice. If I don't like her much as a person but the sex is decent, I'd like them to text me back.

The pole dancer girl seemed like a cool person, and the sex was great. We talked a lot between fucking sessions and I thought she was an interesting girl. I was sad about her ghosting me.

Other girls I've fucked are just plain uninteresting or boring. I don't really care if they disappear, but I'd still like them to chase me for more.
A good fuck wont keep girl coming back. Dick is plentiful and doesnt mean shit to women.

So what keeps a girl coming back?
Dark Triad personality, that can get girls emotional (without sex).

Showing leadership (treating them like a private in army and ur General giving orders)

Investment, so if u make girl do things for you like cook or give money, they've put investment into you and will come back (then keep making her invest more when you can, ur entitlement is attractive).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
DIOCANE

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

THE FLAKE STREAK IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS AGAIN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9090
its because of your face height and dick bro no homo
This girl doesn't know my height and hasn't seen my dick yet.

So it's my face :(

(Or maybe she's actually on her period)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7776
Thats why you need brush you teeth before you make out.

HOPE

Lifefuelmaybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Fucked 30+ girls off Tinder and got a 3.5yr relationship out of it

How you can do that with your height? Hope this is not tales from you ass.

I bet you where way too agressive. Like you told her shut up.. etc and you did throw her.

Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.

Duality of man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

I'm at 43 notches now, see updated sheet:
Sheetupdate

I obviously don't have my height in my bio. I got explicitly rejected for my height only once, as far as I recall. Probably got covertly rejected for it many times.

However it didn't seem to matter for the 43 girls I've fucked. Quite a few of them were a bit taller than me.

Caveat: I swipe right on everybody, spend hours on dating apps per day trying to setup lays/dates, and my standards aren't that high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
View attachment 937934

I obviously don't have my height in my bio. I got explicitly rejected for my height only once, as far as I recall. Probably got covertly rejected for it many times.

However it didn't seem to matter for the 43 girls I've fucked. Quite a few of them were a bit taller than me.

Caveat: I swipe right on everybody, spend hours on dating apps per day trying to setup lays/dates, and my standards aren't that high.
Also bigger caveat: I'm not happy at all and feel depressed daily

Forgot to reply to this. Met 5/10 strict muslim out of Tinder a few years ago, she was a virgin. She let me fuck her in the ass on the first date, and sucked my dick like a fucking vacuum. Didn't let my dick anywhere close to her pussy, but let me lick and play with her clit.

Met her two more times, third time she still didn't want to give me her pussy and I got frustrated and told her to leave.

Okay this is tales from you ass.

Okay this is tales from you ass.
You're free to believe what you want but I don't see what's so weird about my experience.

She was a chubby 5/10, horny but virgin. Maybe not that "strict" as she didn't wear a head scarf thingy. I got frustrated with her as she didn't give me her pussy and wasn't that good looking so it wasn't worth it

You're free to believe what you want but I don't see what's so weird about my experience.

She was a chubby 5/10, horny but virgin. Maybe not that "strict" as she didn't wear a head scarf thingy. I got frustrated with her as she didn't give me her pussy and wasn't that good looking so it wasn't worth it

Then she is not strict muslim. Be more realistic with your description.. iT MAKe you sound like larp.

• +1

You had like 30 dates.. There are tall moggers and high tier normies that struggle to get even 1 women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Insult girls and laugh at them (about things they would genuinely be insecure about like hook nose or looking 'mature'), have entitled attittude towards their money and sex, and so on.

Watch Patrice O'Neal or Pimp Snooky on YouTube how they talk to women, also just practice yourself. Thats quickest way to get skilled at it.

I really dont know but shit actually works.. I dont know why women are attracted you when you talk shit about their face.

Yeah you're completely right but I cannot get my mind to accept that. I've made this "mistake" over and over again and I will keep making it. I just know that she would have fucked Chad. I just know that if she found me hotter she would have fucked me.

I don't want to be a second choice. I don't want to be boyfriend material. I either want a girl to turn into a slut for me or nothing. I can't imagine having to "work" for a girl that Chad can fuck in 10 minutes. I just can't accept it.

The reason why you are rejected by girls is because they probably want something else than just sex from you.

You had like 30 dates.. There are tall moggers and high tier normies that struggle to get even 1 women.
I honestly do not understand how that's possible. I've been rated as a midtier normie here in terms of face. I got a decent body due to gym and got shirtless pics on Tinder.

Why can't they do the same?

The reason why you are rejected by girls is because they probably want something else than just sex from you.
TBH I wouldn't mind, but I want sex first. I need to know they are sexually attracted to me before investing time in them. I absolutely fucking despise the idea of giving a woman attention if she's not going to give me sex.

I honestly do not understand how that's possible. I've been rated as a midtier normie here in terms of face. I got a decent body due to gym and got shirtless pics on Tinder.

Why can't they do the same?

TBH I wouldn't mind, but I want sex first. I need to know they are sexually attracted to me before investing time in them. I absolutely fucking despise the idea of giving a woman attention if she's not going to give me sex.

They are probably attracted to your face + body and some girls probably expect more from you than Sex.

Thats because ur self worth is at the hands of females (unpredictable and evil creature).

When you put their self worth in your hands, you will be happy + not anxious/stressed.

I've fucked even higher numbers & I'm uglier than dinnamadre. Shit is not that diffcult. I don't understand how any man can be incel in 2021

I've fucked even higher numbers & I'm uglier than dinnamadre. Shit is not that diffcult. I don't understand how any man can be incel in 2021
height/weight? bodybuild?

whats your face, normie?

View attachment 937934

Mirin excel spreadsheet lay counter

Bro I'm a chadlite w status and I regularly get rejected, last time I got laid was like 2 years ago, these hoes are wild now

Bro I'm a chadlite w status and I regularly get rejected, last time I got laid was like 2 years ago, these hoes are wild now
Then:
- You're shit at text game / talking to girls
- You are not really a chadlite with status
- You're approaching girls above you in looks

If I was a chadlite I could lay 50 new decent looking girls a year every year with ease.

Then:
- You're shit at text game / talking to girls
- You are not really a chadlite with status
- You're approaching girls above you in looks

If I was a chadlite I could lay 50 new decent looking girls a year every year with ease.
That's cap big bra, I got tons of people here that can vouch for me

OK well something isn't right.
Chadlites can get laid with relative ease. You're probably not putting enough volume in then. You need to be actively talking to many girls.
That's cap big bra, I got tons of people here that can vouch for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
OK well something isn't right.
Chadlites can get laid with relative ease. You're probably not putting enough volume in then. You need to be actively talking to many girls.
I am bro, got rejected by around 35~ women this month

Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.
Ayyyooo take notes kids JFL

Let me save this masterpiece

Make it 44 notches!

It's insane how some women feel completely unattracted to me and some just fucking love me. This one, again, was a few cm taller. Black girl, bubbly, fun to talk to, super responsive to kino.

Good vibes and convo, fucked without hesitation. She kept calling me "handsome Italian".

Feels so random whether a girl likes you or not to me

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".
wtf u were already hooking up

• So Sad
Make it 44 notches!

It's insane how some women feel completely unattracted to me and some just fucking love me. This one, again, was a few cm taller. Black girl, bubbly, fun to talk to, super responsive to kino.

Good vibes and convo, fucked without hesitation. She kept calling me "handsome Italian".

Feels so random whether a girl likes you or not to me
Black girls like Med looks, as well as blonde/redheads.

If you streamline your matches to only those categories of girls, you'll do better on average.

Black girls like Med looks, as well as blonde/redheads.

If you streamline your matches to only those categories of girls, you'll do better on average.
Unfortunately I like white girls and asian chicks more

Are people actually going to believe this guy? Sub Chad 168 cm tall fucks more than Casanova, ah get the fuck out
You are clueless my cousin is like 170cm and he slays i got a friend at 185cm hes struggling do you even leave your house? Jfl you are delusional if you think he cant slay with that height

• +1
What about blondes?
I don't find much success with blondes, but I do like them.

---

Screenshot 20210121 191233 WhatsApp

Just... What? She seems eager then does a 180. And she's just 2km away.

I respect women

She delivered. Very interesting.
Thoughts?

Screenshot 20210121 213315 WhatsApp

@DatGuyYouLike

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797