I don't think most people realize how high the revision rates for surgery are

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Online you see 15% but it's probably a lot higher than that if you look at all the people who aren't satisfied on realself and etc, one should definitely be prepared to have to get revisions

I'm gonna go in for revision for my 2nd procedure soon, surgeon didn't take out enough fat for lipo and I doubt that kinda stuff just happens to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, pizza and Fear
lipo for what. just lose fat. basic laws of thermodynamics. if fat is there, u can get rid of it. just dont eat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 756, ManzareK and 1 other person
lipo for what. just lose fat. basic laws of thermodynamics. if fat is there, u can get rid of it. just dont eat
just lose weight bro
16169432137123511-png.1144374

no such thing as revision for jaw surgery it's too harsh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Can confirm. I got rhinoplasty and my nose is still pretty big. It's a lot smaller than it was but still not ideal. It went from trucel hooked nose to similar to Robert Pattinson's. I'm a guy so having a slightly big nose isn't an issue but if I was a girl I would need a revision.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
biology is absolutist
no this place is just full of people who don't understand nuance and think they got it all figured out

Mostly for nosejobs
people do 2 or 3 surgeries

Well, after seeing all the celebrity abominations on plastic surgery out there, considering they have pretty much unlimited funding and they often end up looking worse, im very hesitant before doing any cosmetic procedure.

can you see your abdomen in any kind of light?
yes I'm lean it's just shit tier random fat distribution

more details here