I failed at university socialmaxxing. No girl asked to have a photo taken with me at numerous events with photographers

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
I just realised that despite knowing like 20 girls on the acquaintance level (we'd say hi if we see each other at uni), and maybe 5 on the level of friends (had numerous talks IRL including 1 on 1 however no DMs), I literally have 1 photo with girls in it despite 10+ events with photographers. I have loads of pics with male friends, the only ones with females are massive ones with like 10+ people in the photo.

BTW I'm not the type of nigga to force myself into photos or ask other people to get some with me. But tbh i should because i need this shit for tinder. Also I'm 3.5psl

@FailedNormieManlet wbu

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
I just realised that despite knowing like 20 girls on the acquaintance level (we'd say hi if we see each other at uni), and maybe 5 on the level of friends (had numerous talks IRL including 1 on 1 however no DMs), I literally have 1 photo with girls in it despite 10+ events with photographers. I have loads of pics with male friends, the only ones with females are massive ones with like 10+ people in the photo.

BTW I'm not the type of nigga to force myself into photos or ask other people to get some with me. But tbh i should because i need this shit for tinder. Also I'm 3.5psl

@FailedNormieManlet wbu
I had a few pics with female friends, but I barely take pics of myself as it is

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
How tall are you and what's your race?

5'8 half indian half slavic
Assuming your at a majority white college, you're not facially attractive enough to makeup for being short and not white passing.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 7725 and thegoat
Assuming your at a majority white college, you're not facially attractive enough to makeup for being short and not white passing.
its like 40-50% white. Tbh ive only been out-socialcirclemaxxed by like 1 guy on my SMV level. The other popular niggas all mog me to various degrees

@FailedNormieManlet wbu
you have 3 options for a romantic life after college:

1. die alone

2. download grindr and suck a dick

3. or maybe if you luck out date a woman who is significantly older than you (but I would not recommend having children with her unless you want to care for retard babies)

(personally for me I would pick #1 ie die alone)

and finally you have 2 options for a social life after college

1. go to church/volunteer at nursing homes or build shit houses for nigger children in africa

2. go about it alone.

(again personally for me I would pick option 2 go about it alone).