I figured out why subhumans troll me so much

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
IMG 4637

@jisko32 that face will never get a ounce of female attention so u need to get it from me and ur rage bait threads. Nasty malnourished lesbian lookin rat face. You are not even LTN LMAO. I dont even wanna send ur face to girls cuz they will think im weird for interacting with such a subhuman

This gay rat barks for me every single day. You actually think any woman would feel attraction to this??? U havent posted ur body or height but with my nieces t levels i dont wanna imagine it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, future_mogger, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
Dont worry im deleting this pic ur too ugly to even be in my gallery

View attachment 2964189
@jisko32 that face will never get a ounce of female attention so u need to get it from me and ur rage bait threads. Nasty malnourished lesbian lookin rat face. You are not even LTN LMAO. I dont even wanna send ur face to girls cuz they will think im weird for interacting with such a subhuman

This gay rat barks for me every single day. You actually think any woman would feel attraction to this???
tiktok filter

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
View attachment 2964189

This gay rat barks for me every single day. You actually think any woman would feel attraction to this???
even on this pic I mog you dumbass
better eye area, better nose, lips, maxilla, cheekbones, hair etc
(it's over for you)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, Eriot Lodger and try2beme
Face is literally disgusting its like love at first sight when i first saw it but instead disgust and discomfort

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, Eriot Lodger, iblamechico and 2 others
even on this pic I mog you dumbass
better eye area, better nose, lips, maxilla, cheekbones, hair etc
(it's over for you)
I could literally beat you to death you mini anne frank lookin ass look at that disgusting face and body niggas like you make me pro choice imagine ur son looks like that

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
DNR I mog both of you

I could literally beat you to death you mini anne frank lookin ass look at that disgusting face and body
you can only beat another ugly drug addict in a drug den

If i had a son who looked like that i would bully abuse and blackpill him , so fkn repulsive

I just noticed ur gonial angle. Utter anne frank goblin lookin ass LMAO

• JFL
@try2beme you have no arguments
you are as hell recessed subhuman rio de janeiro 2025 btw

I side w try2beme because he mogs you to death but I jfld at this hard
I laughed too when i first saw it, doesnt change his invisibility to women XD

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I laughed too when i first saw it, doesnt change his invisibility to women XD
who are you trying to confuse you are ugly as hell

• JFL
boosted his ego with the zygos
he is deformed and trying to sexappealmax, because he is ugly as hel
he is appealing to ugly latino drug addicts like him

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and GabachoCopium
fk this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He's prettyboy though. I bet he slays in Russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel, starvecell and 4 others
@manletmogger and @ChadL1te are prettyboys. That is an incel LMFAO. Imagine him next to either of these actual pretty boys

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
it's a shit photo btw with shit tiktok filter that makes worse shit lighting and dumb facial expression
and I still mog this drug addict

@i_love_roosters as I said I will make a humiliation thread on him
it's his fault btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@manletmogger and @ChadL1te are prettyboys. That is an incel LMFAO. Imagine him next to either of these actual pretty boys
Don't know how they look like. Anyway he doesn't look bad at all. He gets flamed way too much. Only significant failo Is a long midface, the rest Is good especially the hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, jisko32 and try2beme
He has appeal in Russia and he looks good overall :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, GabachoCopium, sub5c3l and 3 others
Don't know how they look like. Anyway he doesn't look bad at all. He gets flamed way too much. Only significant failo Is a long midface, the rest Is good especially the hair
He has appeal in Russia and he looks good overall :feelsyay:
Dude you know damn well,
Send his pic to your female friends right now and see what they say. You guys are bugging. Even in a club he will get nothing

• JFL
only another Russians and K-pop maxxed Koreans
Just not true. Look at how they are behaving in Miami and the UK. easiest white girls to date by an insane margin

Just not true. Look at how they are behaving in Miami and the UK. easiest white girls to date by an insane margin
Miami and Uk =/= Russia idiot

Dude you know damn well,
Send his pic to your female friends right now and see what they say. You guys are bugging. Even in a club he will get nothing
Ben Barnes as Dorian Gray

He looks like the actor from Dorian Gray movie. I don't know what beef do you have i'm Just being objective.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Manletmachine, try2beme and 1 other person
Dude you know damn well,
He'll get rated low in Bulgaria cuz it's all about being a bigot with tattoos, buzz cut and a steroid body here. He'll do decent in Turkey cuz it's less about being an orge there :feelsyay:.

He'll do even better in Russia cuz they're fed up of orges and they're into more alt/artsy niggas with an unique look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, jisko32 and the BULL
finally some beef on the forum

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He'll get rated low in Bulgaria cuz it's all about being a bigot with tattoos, buzz cut and a steroid body here. He'll do decent in Turkey cuz it's less about being an orge there :feelsyay:.

He'll do even better in Russia cuz they're fed up of orges and they're into more alt/artsy niggas with an unique look.
HES NOT ALT LMFAO.

FUck outta here with your delusions youre the reason for his ego. So overgrown hair is automatically alt. He looks like a deformed anne frank fuck outta here dude maybe if u stopped rotting ud be more in tune

BASS is an alt slayer. Dont be a retard in my threads u cant see his fashion or anything to even say that he is a pure incel

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Apparently looking like an incel is alt fashion i have hundreds of emo mutuals who would be all be disgusted at his face

All my matches are alt women and all my insta is emos. They would all choose me over him like any alt woman on the planet and im not even gl, he is just subhuman

HES NOT ALT LMFAO.

FUck outta here with your delusions youre the reason for his ego. So overgrown hair is automatically alt. He looks like a deformed anne frank fuck outta here dude maybe if u stopped rotting ud be more in tune

BASS is an alt slayer. Dont be a retard in my threads u cant see his fashion or anything to even say that he is a pure incel
Not true and bass is hypeefrauded maxillary prognathism cel

View attachment 2964215
He looks like the actor from Dorian Gray movie. I don't know what beef do you have i'm Just being objective.
Hes genuinely ugly. You are looksminned yourself and have no idea what your type looks for in men when its glaringly obvious all over social media. You are also 27 yo so i understand ur inability to look at appeal

U all saying he can pull emos, im the one dating the emos or fw them and they wont fart near him

Hes genuinely ugly. You are looksminned yourself and have no idea what your type looks for in men when its glaringly obvious all over social media. You are also 27 yo so i understand ur inability to look at appeal
Yeah Bro i knew you would have made It about me Just because you have beef with him. Don't care tbh i'm too Fed up for those forum beefs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
finally some beef on the forum
Nigga this whole week was filled with fierce beefs
HES NOT ALT LMFAO.

I'm in tune niga, I used to hate on him too. Using close up selfie doesn't prove anything.
They would all choose me over him
I can't comment here. All I'm saying is he's not the vile subhuman you're trying to portray him as. He looks good. Other users have also commented he'll do good in their countries.

This beef is pointless you're both good users with acceptable amounts of schizophrenia

:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and try2beme

I'm in tune niga, I used to hate on him too. Using close up selfie doesn't prove anything.

I can't comment here. All I'm saying is he's not the vile subhuman you're trying to portray him as. He looks good. Other users have also commented he'll do good in their countries.

This beef is pointless you're both good users with acceptable amounts of schizophrenia

Fuck this honestly. U guys are purposefully acting stupid when u see a clear incel

He is inivisible in UK USA CANADA AUSTRALIA. Textbook incel looks like a tiktok meme of a random ugly reddit kid or discord face reveal

Soft ass website ruined by tiktok and clueless oldcels

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
you were humiliated in your own thread, not just by me. Now expect complete humiliation

• JFL

Dont even bother comparing me with a schizo to a unfuckable truecel who claims chadlite i call myself MTN. Looksmaxxin.com is definitely the place for u and ur coping

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters