I found the secret to beauty it's not eye area

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

It's not the eye area it's the angle of the jaw and cheek bone's are connected to how long the mandible is it's crazy how much difference the angle make's sui fuel knowing surgery can;t get me close to this morph but lifefuel knowing mewing maybe able to get 40 percent this assuming i do the mewing hack plus vitamin k2 mixed in with hgh help's move the jaw bone upward's and if all really fail's if not it's over to be honest

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Einon
mewing is cope bro just accept that you're ugly tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 685, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
mewing is cope bro just accept that you're ugly tbh

Why would accept a fault ? would you accept you just got raped if that were to happen or would you spend every miniute of every day trying to get revenge cause i would same with this dude when your not look's maxing your coping

Why would accept a fault ? would you accept you just got raped if that were to happen or would you spend every miniute of every day trying to get revenge cause i would same with this dude when your not look's maxing your coping

what are you going to do about it shift a bone that sits in the middle of your fucking skull upwards and forward with your tongue? all looksmaxxing methods are bullshit unless it's surgery or you're fat which doesn't seem your case since you look quite skinny.

call it cope but we're 90% looksmaxxed by default unless it's your skin teeth hair or you're fat but other than that it's all bullshit.

it is what it is, this is a blackpill forum not some bluepill bullshit where they will tell you can be chad if you want to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
what are you going to do about it shift a bone that sits in the middle of your fucking skull upwards and forward with your tongue? all looksmaxxing methods are bullshit unless it's surgery or you're fat which doesn't seem your case since you look quite skinny.

You tell me if i'm fat is that fat or what

View attachment 77164
You're fat

You've got some nice titties for a little boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2012, reddollars and 6 others

View attachment 77164
Just rope its over at that point tbh

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Idiot, @LooksmaxxingDream changed everything about you from your skull shape to everything of your face

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1383
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Your only chance of ascending is to undergo lots of plastic surgery procedures. Don't focus on looksmaxxing for now. For you those softmaxxing methods discussed here won't work. You need to fill your face with implants and you need money for it. What you should do now is trying to make as much money as possible and save as much as possible. No looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing is what you need to do. Buy no clothes, move to the cheapest apartment you can find, no fast food it's way too expensive and you'll need that money. Get a second job, work 12hours a day. Do whatever it takes to get that money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2012
You have a good nose tho ngl, i wish i had that.

Your only chance of ascending is to undergo lots of plastic surgery procedures. Don't focus on looksmaxxing for now. For you those softmaxxing methods discussed here won't work. You need to fill your face with implants and you need money for it. What you should do now is trying to make as much money as possible and save as much as possible. No looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing is what you need to do. Buy no clothes, move to the cheapest apartment you can find, no fast food it's way too expensive and you'll need that money. Get a second job, work 12hours a day. Do whatever it takes to get that money.

Dude i got 1 last request

Thx so fucking much

1 last request could you morph 1 without the beard

you do realize eye area is almost meaningless from the profile right?

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, dogtown and Deleted member 1383
harmony, facial ratios and symmetry is the key to beauty.

Thx so fucking much dude

@LooksmaxxingDream

How are you making these?

@LooksmaxxingDream Can you morph mine too, please? I’ll PM you.

Thx so fucking much dude
Now time for you on this site is over. This site will only make you depressed and suicidal or worse: E.R.mode. Therefore go ahead and do what I told you to: MONEYMAXX and then get your surgeries. And also social circle maxx with some ugly dudes to stay alive. Look out for people you can mog. Minor moggings are your vitamin D from now on.

Don't forget to take your daily dose of bluepill. I recommend 50mg in the morning and 50mg before you go to bed. Ideally combine it with something to eat. No caffeine and alcohol of course to avoid any possible kind of substance interactions. If you want to increase or lower your daily dosage consult me first and we will talk this trough. If you notice any unwanted side effects make an appointment with me asap.

I will prescribe you some very low dosage blackpills in case you need to see reality again. No more than one every month!

Besides that: Moneymaxx to surgerymaxx as soon as possible. Stay alive and don't go E.R.

Good luck to you boyo!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@LooksmaxxingDream Can you morph mine too, please? I’ll PM you.

Dude i'm way more subhuman than you just let me have 1 more
Now time for you on this site is over. This site will only make you depressed and suicidal or worse: E.R.mode. Therefore go ahead and do what I told you to: MONEYMAXX and then get your surgeries. And also social circle maxx with some ugly dudes to stay alive. Look out for people you can mog. Minor moggings are your vitamin D from now on.

Don't forget to take your daily dose of bluepill. I recommend 50mg in the morning and 50mg before you go to bed. Ideally combine it with something to eat. No caffeine and alcohol of course to avoid any possible kind of substance interactions. If you want to increase or lower your daily dosage consult me first and we will talk this trough. If you notice any unwanted side effects make an appointment with me asap.

I will prescribe you some very low dosage blackpills in case you need to see reality again. No more than one every month!

Besides that: Moneymaxx to surgerymaxx as soon as possible. Stay alive and don't go E.R.

Good luck to you boyo!

Dude can you just 1 more pls just the front that's all i ask

Dude i'm way more subhuman than you just let me have 1 more

Dude can you just 1 more pls just the front that's all i ask
He's right about the advice, bro. This is all you need to care about now money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
@LooksmaxxingDream

How are you making these?
With an unbelievable sense for facial aesthetics. No jk. I use my phone for this. The App is called airbrush.
I wish i wasn't a curry dude
Whitemaxx. Colored contact lenses, hair dye, skin bleaching substances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and x30001
With an unbelievable sense for facial aesthetics. No jk. I use my phone for this. The App is called airbrush.

Whitemaxx. Colored contact lenses, hair dye, skin bleaching substances.

Thx dude

Why arent you working yet?

Just kidding how do you plan to make that money?

Apprenticeship's i can get an apprenticeship mainly cause they are looking to requrut new kid's in my area

@LooksmaxxingDream How do I pm you ?

I wish i wasn't a curry dude
Use Hydroquinone very sparingly and take Astaxanthin. Take Glutathione also.

In vitro experiments have demonstrated that glutathione is related to melanogenesis.1013 Its antimelanogenic properties result from a variety of mechanisms including stimulation of pheomelanin synthesis rather than darker eumelanin, its antioxidant effects,14 and interference with intracellular trafficking of melanogenic enzymes.