I fucking hate being homeschooled

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
Forced to be homeschooled at the age of 9 and I'm still fucking homeschooled, holy shit a school could've literally solved 90% of my problems, now my parents keep signing up these retarded ass online courses that I have 0 interest in like some fucking 3d blending shit and another course for 10th grade shit, and boom as soon as I pass this retarded ass online shit I'll be thrown into the job cycle, fuck life I'm just gonna start selling drugs and fucking prostitutes, fuck looksmaxxing aswell fuck everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Imretarded? and try2beme
Why the fuck would anyone want to wake up early and to school for eight hours a day five days a week?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 11 others
Why the fuck would anyone want to wake up early and to school for eight hours a day five days a week?
So that I don't have to do this retarded online shit for 3-5 hrs a day and then possibly get a shit job that also keeps me busy 8-10 hrs a day

Literally the only good thing about IRL school is you can socialize with other people other than that it's terrible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Kazey, slavicpsycho and 8 others
Homeschooling causes inceldom, if you aren’t larping you must be fucked in the head, that’s on par with how bad my school situation was

• +1
Reactions: greycel
So that I don't have to do this retarded online shit for 3-5 hrs a day and then possibly get a shit job that also keeps me busy 8-10 hrs a day
I'm pissed off. Went to school for 13 years. Biggest fucking waste of my life, and I'll never get that time back.

School's only to get kids used to waking up early and going to do something they don't like for 8 hours a day. Fuck that shit. My kids won't do it.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, slavicpsycho, JL~ and 1 other person
NOt larping homeschooling is literally the worst thing to ever happen to me, I don't give a shit about interactions atleast I would've kept up academically but half my teen years have just been me being completely free and then the other half are my parents throwing me in some job cycle, I had only one job and it was a scam, atleast a school could've ensure that I'm going to college and I could've had some basic level of academic knowledge
Homeschooling causes inceldom, if you aren’t larping you must be fucked in the head, that’s on par with how bad my school situation was

Literally the only good thing about IRL school is you can socialize with other people other than that it's terrible
If you go to an awful school like mine you usually become a braindead thug, I didn't so I became incel

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
I'm pissed off. Went to school for 13 years. Biggest fucking waste of my life, and I'll never get that time back.

School's only to get kids used to waking up early and going to do something they don't like for 8 hours a day. Fuck that shit. My kids won't do it.
Not doing shit means they're gonna be lazy as fuck lmao, I'm not lazy when it comes to self improvement but I'm lazy as FUCK when it comes to studying I literally cannot get myself to understand boring ass teachers, also online shit is way worse

Doesn't at all. Only causes inceldom if you were born to be a loser in the first place.

If you go to an awful school like mine you usually become a braindead thug, I didn't so I became incel
True shit schools do cause niggers to lose their mind and become retards, but I'd rather be a retard than be getting pressured everyday to give a shit about some online course that's literally 90% useless

Doesn't at all. Only causes inceldom if you were born to be a loser in the first place.
"Doesnt at all" you must've not seen the average screentime of anyone who doesn't go to school, they literally spend days on their phones they're rotted as fuck and can't focus if their life depended on it

Not doing shit means they're gonna be lazy as fuck lmao, I'm not lazy when it comes to self improvement but I'm lazy as FUCK when it comes to studying I literally cannot get myself to understand boring ass teachers, also online shit is way worse
Didn't say they won't do anything. They'll work with their hands around the house. Plus they'll be home schooled.

"Doesnt at all" you must've not seen the average screentime of anyone who doesn't go to school, they literally spend days on their phones they're rotted as fuck and can't focus if their life depended on it
You must not have the right curriculum. A good one should cost 4-6k a year. I work with a 16 year old who's completely finished with (graduated) cause he was able to work at his own pace. Kid's very active and outgoing. Got himself a nice looking girlfriend. Going to college in Colorado after this summer. The biggest difference with that kid is he speaks to adults like an equal. Not in a pompous way or anything. He's just very different than all the other kids that work there. Can hang with the adults when kids twice his age just look at the ground.

Only rich kids with top tier parents should be homeschooled. The rest is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
I relate to this so much bro as another homeschooled Rotter we should make a group

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico

Last edited:
No such thing as "born to be a loser" you don't come out the womb as an incel, I became incel/loser after suffering the consequences of getting severely bullied constantly for years by subhuman retards

No such thing as "born to be a loser" you don't come out the womb as an incel, I became incel/loser after suffering the consequences of getting severely bullied constantly for years by subhuman retards
If you weren't born to be a loser then bullying wouldn't have had the same psychological effect on you as it did for one thing. And for another you would have done something to make it stop. Like severely injured one of them.

Losers get bullied. Getting bullied doesn't turn one into a loser. Most people get tried or even bullied for a spell. It's just that natural born losers ain't got the ingredients in them to do what's necessary. You are a pussy if you allowed yourself to be bullied. And I'm not trying to be mean to you.

If you weren't born to be a loser then bullying wouldn't have had the same psychological effect on you as it did for one thing. And for another you would have done something to make it stop. Like severely injured one of them.

Losers get bullied. Getting bullied doesn't turn one into a loser. Most people get tried or even bullied for a spell. It's just that natural born losers ain't got the ingredients in them to do what's necessary. You are a pussy if you allowed yourself to be bullied. And I'm not trying to be mean to you.
When I say I got bullied I don't mean the normalfag definition which is just being teased a few times, I went to one of the worst schools in the entire country full of ghetto thug savages who were very violent and impulsive

These people were ruthless and they even killed another guy right outside of the school
Anyone who suffered what I did would be incel no matter how tall or good looking they are now

This. Plus if you're part of some wider community (religious or whatever) the aspect of socializing gets taken care of as well.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and JL~
When I say I got bullied I don't mean the normalfag definition which is just being teased a few times, I went to one of the worst schools in the entire country full of ghetto thug savages who were very violent and impulsive

These people were ruthless and they even killed another guy right outside of the school
Anyone who suffered what I did would be incel no matter how tall or good looking they are now
It's not about being tall or good looking. Like I said you ain't got the ingredients. Lots of people grew up in violent settings and came out on top, or at least not how you.

And yes anyone who suffered what you did, with your brain chemistry and genetically inclined response to such things, would be incel.

It's not about being tall or good looking. Like I said you ain't got the ingredients. Lots of people grew up in violent settings and came out on top, or at least not how you.

And yes anyone who suffered what you did, with your brain chemistry and genetically inclined response to such things, would be incel.
They came out on top because they were brought up to be like those fucks, I wasn't, not sure why you think this is about genetics as those guys all have trash genetics yet none are incel

Forced to be homeschooled at the age of 9 and I'm still fucking homeschooled, holy shit a school could've literally solved 90% of my problems, now my parents keep signing up these retarded ass online courses that I have 0 interest in like some fucking 3d blending shit and another course for 10th grade shit, and boom as soon as I pass this retarded ass online shit I'll be thrown into the job cycle, fuck life I'm just gonna start selling drugs and fucking prostitutes, fuck looksmaxxing aswell fuck everything
home schooling is the stupidest thing you can do, I will never understand why some parents choose this path for their children. making friends, learning social dynamics and adapting to them from an early age, looking at the girl in the corridor, lots of trouble with friends. home schooling is something extremely sad makes me feel like you missed a part of your life/ youth

They came out on top because they were brought up to be like those fucks, I wasn't, not sure why you think this is about genetics as those guys all have trash genetics yet none are incel
It's not about upbringing. Though I'm sure it lended to your specific situation.

Nah man.
I already agree more with this idea regarding university. but you have to live childhood and adolescence to the full so as not to have regrets and to understand something more about the world. Most home schoolers end up being a complete autistic

and how do you socialize?

Upbringing is the only thing that matters for this jfl
No, genes do. Genes will push you to act regardless of what your upbringing is.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
No, genes do. Genes will push you to act regardless of what your upbringing is.
Either an obvious troll or you’re just as delusional as those obese people who think they are huge because of genetics as if the real reason isn’t eating all the time

I agree, homeschooling is a death sentence to your social life. The experience you miss out on is gigantic, it's a crucial part of your life.

Tell your parents you want to go to school and that you're depressed from lack of socializing.

Either an obvious troll or you’re just as delusional as those obese people who think they are huge because of genetics as if the real reason isn’t eating all the time
No, adversity will either make or break you. And there are many parents who've got children that turned out nothing like them or the way they were raised.

You're an incel because you couldn't handle what life threw at you. Other people have had way worse circumstances, coddling mother and all (I'm guessing is the case with you), but still managed to overcome it all and become successful.

Homeschooling is indeed a major scam, but you're not gonna learn shit any better in public school. You will, however, make a lot of friends n shut.

No, adversity will either make or break you. And there are many parents who've got children that turned out nothing like them or the way they were raised.

You're an incel because you couldn't handle what life threw at you. Other people have had way worse circumstances, coddling mother and all (I'm guessing is the case with you), but still managed to overcome it all and become successful.
No one who had worse circumstances than me became successful, fuck off with your retarded bluepill comments and go back to reddit where you belong

No one who had worse circumstances than me became successful, fuck off with your retarded bluepill comments and go back to reddit where you belong
Really? Some of the most feared gangsters and powerful people in history came from nothing, with all the odds stacked against them and zero connections, yet they still managed to climb through the ranks.

Take this guy for example.

OIP

Semion Mogilevich

Born in 1946 to a Jewish family in Kyiv's Podil neighborhood.

Think you were bullied bad? Try growing up Jewish in a non Jewish neighborhood in 1940's USSR.

Think you got an overbearing coddling mother? Try having a Jewish mother.

Anyways, this guy's currently classified by the FBI as "the most dangerous mobster in the world" with an estimated net worth of 10 billion USD.

Talk about bullying, lol. I was born in 1987. Kids these days don't know what bullying even is. All this passive aggressive shit and being ignored considered "bullying". Nigga please. When I was in highschool things were much worse. I see what you kids go though and it ain't shit compared to 20 years ago. You've just been made soft as putty over the years with all the conditioning through the media.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the world around you. Crack open a history book. Not everything that doesn't line up with your outlook is "bluepilled".

Inb4 "DNRD"

Yeah you read it

Really? Some of the most feared gangsters and powerful people in history came from nothing, with all the odds stacked against them and zero connections, yet they still managed to climb through the ranks.

Take this guy for example.

View attachment 2962598
Semion Mogilevich

Born in 1946 to a Jewish family in Kyiv's Podil neighborhood.

Think you were bullied bad? Try growing up Jewish in a non Jewish neighborhood in 1940's USSR.

Think you got an overbearing coddling mother? Try having a Jewish mother.

Anyways, this guy's currently classified by the FBI as "the most dangerous mobster in the world" with an estimated net worth of 10 billion USD.

Talk about bullying, lol. I was born in 1987. Kids these days don't know what bullying even is. All this passive aggressive shit and being ignored considered "bullying". Nigga please. When I was in highschool things were much worse. I see what you kids go though and it ain't shit compared to 20 years ago. You've just been made soft as putty over the years with all the conditioning through the media.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the world around you. Crack open a history book. Not everything that doesn't line up with your outlook is "bluepilled".

Inb4 "DNRD"

Yeah you read it
Quoting some mob boss who was born in a completely different location, wasn't bullied and born right after WW2 (times of economic prosperity) proves nothing. The argument doesn't make sense because that kike was a part of a protected upheld class in the USSR.

As for the bullying I already said the truth about bullying (passive aggressive stuff and being ignored is not bullying yes), I'm not some late zoomer retard who thinks being teased a few times is bullying. I will not waste my time writing the same shit over and over so here is the post I'm talking about linked below

Quoting some mob boss who was born in a completely different location, wasn't bullied and born right after WW2 (times of economic prosperity) proves nothing. The argument doesn't make sense because that kike was a part of a protected upheld class in the USSR.

As for the bullying I already said the truth about bullying (passive aggressive stuff and being ignored is not bullying yes), I'm not some late zoomer retard who thinks being teased a few times is bullying. I will not waste my time writing the same shit over and over so here is the post I'm talking about linked below
You are very naive. Protected class.

Anyways, I read the thread in the link. Dude you speak in way too many absolutes.

"Bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools "

I went to a very upper class middle/high school (white only) and I bullied the fuck out of kids. I even beat the shit out of one boy in the boys bathroom, and then a few months later beat him up in the parking lot at his job where he worked at (supermarket parking lot). Spit all over the steering wheel of his car and kicked a dent in his door after forcing him to drive me and my friend around to find a dude who we thought would have weed. He said he knew where the guy lived at but just ended up driving us around nervously, caused he really didn't know after all. After he drove us back to the parking lot where my car was parked I bitch slapped him from the backseat trying to get him to fight me again. Spit all over his steering wheel cause he was too much of a coward to hit me before roughing him up some more. I could go on an on about different kids and different situations. And I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, your past is no excuse for remaining a loser today.

I wish i was homeschooled
School experience as ugly manlet with autism + wageslave like schedule made me want to rope

You are very naive. Protected class.

Anyways, I read the thread in the link. Dude you speak in way too many absolutes.

"Bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools "

I went to a very upper class middle/high school (white only) and I bullied the fuck out of kids. I even beat the shit out of one boy in the boys bathroom, and then a few months later beat him up in the parking lot at his job where he worked at (supermarket parking lot). Spit all over the steering wheel of his car and kicked a dent in his door after forcing him to drive me and my friend around to find a dude who we thought would have weed. He said he knew where the guy lived at but just ended up driving us around nervously, caused he really didn't know after all. After he drove us back to the parking lot where my car was parked I bitch slapped him from the backseat trying to get him to fight me again. Spit all over his steering wheel cause he was too much of a coward to hit me before roughing him up some more. I could go on an on about different kids and different situations. And I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, your past is no excuse for remaining a loser today.
Tales from the asylum you didn't do shit you literally have a kid and pushing 40 yrs old yet you continue posting on a forum that's meant for teen virgins. Absolutely pathetic but what can I expect from a larper

Tales from the asylum you didn't do shit you literally have a kid and pushing 40 yrs old yet you continue posting on a forum that's meant for teen virgins. Absolutely pathetic but what can I expect from a larper
No, I did that))) I promise you every detail is just as I said.

And I've never larped about a damn thing on here. I'm too proud in that regard.

Why don't you get over being bullied and get you want from life?

if you look good then you couldve been smashing JBs rn in school but otherwise you arent missing out on much