I fucking hate the sun

N

N24

Iron
"Stop avoiding the Sun you vampire, go touch sand and be half naked for hours with direct sun"

jfl

"up to 90 percent of the visible skin changes commonly attributed to aging are caused by the sun"

All while ethnics around the world literally bleach their skin to look whiter, white people got gaslighted into getting a tan.

Normies give such shit counter-productive advices, I always put sunscreen and sunglasses, white people should avoid the sun as much as possible and supplement with vitamin D

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Harold O'brien, johncruz12345 and 2 others
If I had the power to turn off the sun, I'd do it without hesitation

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
Based
8e8b01ca1b25bc774e6a6e8edbaa4fad.jpg

• +1
Reactions: N24
True OP. I always see retarded whites jogging without a shirt, looking like cooked pork. Redness everywhere.

Mentally ill these people are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 4430 and N24
users here think eating a grain of sugar will melt their collagen, and havnt drunk any alcohol in their life becasue it will age them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Clark69
users here think eating a grain of sugar will melt their collagen, and havnt drunk any alcohol in their life becasue it will age them
Problem?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Sunlight makes my eyes Look beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, N24 and nosemaxxing
Far better then eating sugar and drinking alcohol

Any sun exposure causes DNA damage to your skin cells.
Your body has multiple mechanisms to repair DNA damage.

If damage rate does not exceed repair rate then you get many of the benefits of sun that you can't get from VitD supplementation, such as mitochondrial energy increase and circadian rythm enhancement (which itself enhances all aspects of the repair and anti-aging process), without the negative effects of skin aging.

Repair rate can also be modulated with nutrition, effective sleep, lack of stress, avoidance of stimulants such as caffeine, and even decrease of cellular life span with frequent exfoliation (DNA damage doesn't need to be repaired if the cell dies and new cells are moved up to replace it). There are also DNA repair enzymes you can apply that are delivered through the skin barrier with a liposome, although I still need to research that more, and potentially supplements that can enhance DNA repair rate.

So like everything, it's more complicated than the common "knowledge", in this case the "Pro-Sun" an "Anti-Sun" camps.

Last edited:
Incels hate the sun because it highlights skin blemishes, burns the pasty pale skin, exposes the dandruff on their greasy hair, and their round recessed bones are full-on display

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, N24 and noodlelover
Far better then eating sugar and drinking alcohol
Sugar is literally one of the worst causes of aging. This is because the body can repair DNA damage, but it has no mechanism to remove many of the Advanced Glycemic End products that bind to cells destroying their function when your blood sugar gets too high, which is a result of all high glycemic foods including most fruit. It's not just the skin, but AGE's occur in all the organs and is one of the major irreversible causes of aging for all animals.

Alcohol is just straight poison.

But yah, anyways, sun, like exercise, is healthy in moderation with other good habits. See my above post.

Last edited:
Incels hate the sun because it highlights skin blemishes, burns the pasty pale skin, exposes the dandruff on their greasy hair, and their round recessed bones are full-on display
I have perfect tan skin with no drandruff, I also have good bones tho

I have perfect tan skin with no drandruff, I also have good bones tho
Post applies to white incels and self-hating ethnics who want to be pale as possible

Just use sunscreen and don't go out during peak sun hours

Post applies to white incels and self-hating ethnics who want to be pale as possible
It isn't self hate to accept the fact that pale skin looks better than tan skin if you have dark eyes

"Stop avoiding the Sun you vampire, go touch sand and be half naked for hours with direct sun"
View attachment 1533815

jfl

"up to 90 percent of the visible skin changes commonly attributed to aging are caused by the sun"

All while ethnics around the world literally bleach their skin to look whiter, white people got gaslighted into getting a tan.

Normies give such shit counter-productive advices, I always put sunscreen and sunglasses, white people should avoid the sun as much as possible and supplement with vitamin D
you are the most incel person i've ever seen.

I love the sun
Wallency Happy Sun Wall Art Decal - Peel and Stick Removable Vinyl Sticker  Graphic (18"H x 18"W - Small) : Amazon.co.uk: Baby Products

but I fucking hate the wind

Evil cartoon tornado - Stock Illustration [7794900] - PIXTA