I gained a lot respect for Gandy.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
He was only one who didnt make shit on instagram with this BLM bullshit. When cucks and attention whores like Barrett or Chico were virtue signaling and protesting this old man was chilling with his dog.
Cant believe i used to have this dumb cuck Chico aa my pfp.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 4416 and 47 others
he has always been the coolest and least gay model

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Awan, LampPostPrime and 32 others
Gandy gang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Alexanderr and 9 others
I respect David Gandy for having wide hips like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, thecel and 27 others
Imagine worshipping male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Gandy is a Gigamogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Yuya Moggershima, Alexanderr and 6 others
Gandy just be living his life. He’s not an attention whore like all the other male models. Humble and based. I respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Alexanderr, SolidSnake and 15 others
LoL imagine if he said something AGAINST BLM, holy shit ultra GodChad highest T male on Earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 16 others
LoL imagine if he said something AGAINST BLM, holy shit ultra GodChad highest T male on Earth
He’s good looking, so it probably would fly under the radar of most people and they would ignore it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Krezo and 9 others
he got a black dog instead, slayer move

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
Can't believe he has a kid too. Crazy seeing these PSL gods grow up in front of our eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, the next o'pry and 15 others
Saying you respect gandy is like a Christian saying he respects Jesus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chintuck22, stuckneworleans and 6 others

mirin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 3323 and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Capturar

@kellyannpk never said they didn't. And all lives matter. On the day of the anniversary of such an important day when thousands of lives were sacraficed including people in my family then I have the freedom of speech (thanks to those people) to show my respect to those hero's. It does not mean I do not have respect or lack of support of anything else that is going on in the world today.

Cage 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zygos4Life, AutisticBeaner and 10 others
20200512 113818

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3323, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
pretty sure he posted a black square

View attachment 480192
@kellyannpk never said they didn't. And all lives matter. On the day of the anniversary of such an important day when thousands of lives were sacraficed including people in my family then I have the freedom of speech (thanks to those people) to show my respect to those hero's. It does not mean I do not have respect or lack of support of anything else that is going on in the world today.

View attachment 480194
Based

De poot too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
View attachment 480192

View attachment 480194

Damn, that's actually insane if he said that. I've seen people get cancelled and get their skull smashed in for saying "all lives matter". He is unironcally based and doesn't give a single fuck at this point.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LampPostPrime, SolidSnake and 2 others
He DID post something about black lives matter. I’m sure he posted the black square and had a link in his bio to one of those shittty websites.

I’m pretty sure he deleted it after BLM started to vandalise Churchill’s statues amongst others (speculation but it makes the most sense)

Gandy will always be infinitely better than the other PSL gods. Barrett is narcy and acts like a child. Chico makes cringey tik tok videos. But Gandy is a mature and classy gentleman. He is also a kind man as he donates money to a home for homeless cats and dogs and serves as their ambassador.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SolidSnake, stuckneworleans and 6 others
hes fac of clasic cars too

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Krezo
Vidyacoper is going to hate this thread

Hiding his Norwood I see.

based gandy

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Did vidyacoper see this thread? JFL

I wish I lived his life, he’s a great guy

• +1
Sean O'Pry too, like Gandy he's just living his own life without care of BLM. He gives off bluepilled cuck energy though.

• Hmm...
niggers been getting so annoying these days,jeez

• Hmm...
How is Gandy annoying? He is a great guy who promotes British fashion and British brands and he seems like a very humble guy.

How is Gandy annoying? He is a great guy who promotes British fashion and British brands and he seems like a very humble guy.

thats what im talking about

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patriot, Beetlejuice and owlofathena
Terry Crews already did that, check his twitter

gandy personality mogs tbh hes such a chill humble guy

Can't believe he has a kid too. Crazy seeing these PSL gods grow up in front of our eyes
Nigga he’s like 8 years older than you or something