I got 2 Bimax

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Short story:

1) BOTCHED BIMAX

- Bimax in 2021: Overadvanced, too much CCW, no upper teeth show.

The surgeon gave me the plan one day before surgery, it was shit but i couldnt say less

Exact plan:
> 6.5mm upper
> 6mm lower with CCW it was 9mm
> 6mm genio
> occlusale plane to 7/8degree

It was covered cuz of sleep apnea

2) PERFECT BIMAX

- Bimax 2023: Perfect projection, perfect chin, perfect nasolabial angle, good teeth show

Exact plan:
> 3.5mm downgraft
> 4.7mm setback upper
> 4.6mm setback lower with CW it was 6mm
> 3mm setback genio

I planned MYSELF the fucking plan and asked the surgeon to do this to me. He did EXACTLY EVERYTHING i asked for. I will be forrcer grateful to him.

I will send pics of botch and perfect bimax in few month, i want to get something else fixed b4.

U can ask me anything but those arr common question:
- Does setting back that much (9mm total) cause saggy skin? No in reality it literally gave me almost my old face with better projection (the few 3mm of genio, 2mm maxilla and 1/2mandi)

- How i planned the movement? I asked the surgeon to use my old 3D scan for planing and put me 1.5mm/2mm max in front of it and reduce the genio

- If your bimax is botched can you still be saved? Yes but you will need to find a surgeon willing to do revision using ur old scans to get ur old face

- I got full 3D customes plates and guides, this is the only way to be accurate

- Payed 2k for 1st bimax , the 2nd bimax 0e. Over fees from apointement etc wzs max 500e

- The two are random surgeon but the 1st was trained by Arnett, the 2nd do alor of revision thats why he took my case even tho i was full class1were most declined to redo me because of that.

- Overadvancement is far worst irl that in pics, it age you alot. Never trust alfaro and thoses shitty plan

- CCW is not solution to everything, i look so much better with CW whil i did't hqve short face sfs, and it make u younger.

- Thr journet wzs hard, if anyone is botched or so feel free to contact me. I can give lot of tips and advice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, VenatorLuparius, 5.5psl and 12 others
planning is everything, specialy with custom playes a d guides cuz the surgeon is only gonna execute the planing

The error margin is 0.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
imma need you this february to rate my surgeons plan

btw can you send before after?

Send pics ??

btw can you send before after?
not now sorry
First is the botch a 12month post op, look at upper lip and full a d projection , shitty lasolabial angle

Second is few days post op still swollen, perfect nasolabial angle and projection

Attachments

• IMG_8180.jpeg
    IMG_8180.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8179.jpeg
    IMG_8179.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8181.jpeg
    IMG_8181.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8182.jpeg
    IMG_8182.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24822 and grooxx
i dont see the diffrence, sorry

btw still swollen but irs looking fucking good for now

I thought you said you asked your surgeon to do a plan that was from alfaro

Not much of a difference

I thought you said you asked your surgeon to do a plan that was from alfaro
the 1st yes, he did . I mean its shit because of what i asked and also cuz he's morron to accept it on my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Show your whole face of the side, we are all incels here so it's easier to look at for most people

if i send you my pic can you tell me ho wmuch advancement /ccw/cw/downgraft i need

Also was your bite aligned originally

Show your whole face of the side, we are all incels here so it's easier to look at for most people
nigga im neither incel neither anything, i use thos forum mostly to help people here and advise them

My jaw is mogging misr this forum as i showed most the time from front and i had other post with pics but not full.

For now i dont want to show botch side vs current.

I will, im still ascending while peiple here cope with softmaxing.

I dont care if you want pics or not, i will not show for now thats it

Attachments

• IMG_8184.jpeg
    IMG_8184.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, jflsnowdzz, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Short story:

1) BOTCHED BIMAX

The surgeon gave me the plan one day before surgery, it was shit but i couldnt say less

Exact plan:
> 6.5mm upper
> 6mm genio

2) PERFECT BIMAX

- Bimax 2023: Perfect projection, perfect chin, perfect nasolabial angle, good teeth show

Exact plan:
> 3.5mm downgraft
> 4.7mm setback upper
> 3mm setback genio

I planned MYSELF the fucking plan and asked the surgeon to do this to me. He did EXACTLY EVERYTHING i asked for. I will be forrcer grateful to him.

I will send pics of botch and perfect bimax in few month, i want to get something else fixed b4.

- Does setting back that much (9mm total) cause saggy skin? No in reality it literally gave me almost my old face with better projection (the few 3mm of genio, 2mm maxilla and 1/2mandi)

- How i planned the movement? I asked the surgeon to use my old 3D scan for planing and put me 1.5mm/2mm max in front of it and reduce the genio

- If your bimax is botched can you still be saved? Yes but you will need to find a surgeon willing to do revision using ur old scans to get ur old face

- Payed 2k for 1st bimax , the 2nd bimax 0e. Over fees from apointement etc wzs max 500e

- The two are random surgeon but the 1st was trained by Arnett, the 2nd do alor of revision thats why he took my case even tho i was full class1were most declined to redo me because of that.

- Overadvancement is far worst irl that in pics, it age you alot. Never trust alfaro and thoses shitty plan

- CCW is not solution to everything, i look so much better with CW whil i did't hqve short face sfs, and it make u younger.

- Thr journet wzs hard, if anyone is botched or so feel free to contact me. I can give lot of tips and advice

Wdym by "6mm lower" with the first one, was that a 6mm downgraft or something?

idk to say otherwise in english, its like between clzss 3 and class 1: it the limit

searsh on google
oh ok, so very mild underbite

did you have to wear braces before or after the surgery?

no wonder you went from champoining ccw to now advocating for downgraft

can you elab on what this means?
"6mm lower with CCW it was 9mm"

what kind of genio you got? looks insane

First is the botch a 12month post op, look at upper lip and full a d projection , shitty lasolabial angle

Second is few days post op still swollen, perfect nasolabial angle and projection
nvm, i see it after you send the picture that revealed more. yeah absolutely it looks much better now, i thought you were maybe tensing your lips.

you really decided the movements by yourself?

for anyone confused:

98B04C7F B30A 453C A852 0BE32A211B2A 99569FAA 37B5 4F8A 8FA9 A5C6E86EE600 1E51113C 57FB 4A35 B54C 836BEC824C88

oh ok, so very mild underbite

did you have to wear braces before or after the surgery?
2nd surgery no, 1st yes
Pb now i need braces, my bite is cl1 but with some posterior open bite (because downgraft + lf 3piece its very hard to predict, any bad contact abd u nees braces).

I need 3/6month braces, my bite is fine if u look at me for exemple, its posteriorlt i need some elzstics

Surgeon thought it will be perfect but i dont care he gave me good results so no for this

nigga im neither incel neither anything, i use thos forum mostly to help people here and advise them

My jaw is mogging misr this forum as i showed most the time from front and i had other post with pics but not full.

For now i dont want to show botch side vs current.

I will, im still ascending while peiple here cope with softmaxing.

I dont care if you want pics or not, i will not show for now thats it
Looks great, I'm guessing you got a lot of swelling after so I understand why you wanna wait before sending anything.

What is your opinion on surgery first option? Like getting surgery before braces and only then getting braces? I have huge OVERbite and want to fix it asap

2nd surgery no, 1st yes
Pb now i need braces, my bite is cl1 but with some posterior open bite (because downgraft + lf 3piece its very hard to predict, any bad contact abd u nees braces).

I need 3/6month braces, my bite is fine if u look at me for exemple, its posteriorlt i need some elzstics

Surgeon thought it will be perfect but i dont care he gave me good results so no for this
ok if my bite is ok right now do you think i can do braces after rather than before the surgerie

no wonder you went from champoining ccw to now advocating for downgraft

can you elab on what this means?
"6mm lower with CCW it was 9mm"

what kind of genio you got? looks insane
No man im not against ccw, just advised someone 5mn ago to get max CCW for his case

With time u gain knowledge, jaw surgery is not aboit just advancement and big CCW

U need to see how ur teeth will proclin or decline , your nasolabial angle before etc.

u need to take consideration of many things b4 planning not just "yeah i want projection"

Yes b4 i thoight alfaro was the king of bimax, in reality he's one of the shitiest surgeon i know in term of planing

What is your opinion on surgery first option? Like getting surgery before braces and only then getting braces? I have huge OVERbite and want to fix it asap
i read studies advicing against it

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
ok if my bite is ok right now do you think i can do braces after rather than before the surgerie
depend where u live and movement

If ur class 1 u can het djs with with simple movement and not wear braces

if ur getting some kind of expansion, assymetry etc it will be hard to predict.

U need to see thos with the surgeon

Initialy i wasnt supposed to go for braces for 2nd surgery

decompensate b4, the result will be better

Exemple:
- class 2 with 6mm difference
U will get 6mm bsso

- Decompense and make the class 2 worst to 10mm
U will get 10mm bsso

Also occlysale plane will play a role if you want add genio etc

Bettrr do a good planing than "i want all now"

• Love it
decompensate b4, the result will be better

Exemple:
- class 2 with 6mm difference
U will get 6mm bsso

- Decompense and make the class 2 worst to 10mm
U will get 10mm bsso

Also occlysale plane will play a role if you want add genio etc

Bettrr do a good planing than "i want all now"
Got it, I have a CT scan, can I pm to get your opinion? Already consulted surgeon, will get braces in July and wear them for 12 months

nvm, i see it after you send the picture that revealed more. yeah absolutely it looks much better now, i thought you were maybe tensing your lips.

you really decided the movements by yourself?

for anyone confused:

View attachment 2288201View attachment 2288203 View attachment 2288208
Yes, surgeon was very understanding of me. Thats not me planing exactly, just giving instruction

"i want to be 2mm in front of my n4"

" plz reduce genio by half"

"downgraft 3 to 4mm"

Then he send me the plan and i choose to say yes or no for correction

Got it, I have a CT scan, can I pm to get your opinion? Already consulted surgeon, will get braces in July and wear them for 12 months
yes but its hard to analyse ct , i prefer face and ceph , and photo of bite

12month of braces b4 surgery was what was planned for me. but got my first surgery only after 6 it was ready

• +1
yes but its hard to analyse ct , i prefer face and ceph , and photo of bite

12month of braces b4 surgery was what was planned for me. but got my first surgery only after 6 it was ready
aight G, I'll pm you now. Lifefuel if if may take less than 12, I hate my jaw ngl

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Short story:

1) BOTCHED BIMAX

Exact plan:
> 6.5mm upper
> 6mm genio

2) PERFECT BIMAX

Exact plan:
> 3.5mm downgraft
> 4.7mm setback upper
> 3mm setback genio

How was the recovery? What time period would you say is when no one can tell you just did a surgery?

How was the recovery? What time period would you say is when no one can tell you just did a surgery?
Im still recovering from 2nd

After 3w. ur swelling will be okay to show ur face

Then u have residual swelling where detail improve (ur a puffy version of urself until 5/6month post op)

Im low bf, now my face looks 25% bf but im like 12/13

So my face will continu improving, but u can see the side difference even after 1w/2

Then its all detail

nrmid will notice nothing after 2w, but they will see ur face improve and will think u lost weight

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
now that i think about it you had the ideal surgery maybe.

moving it ccw first and then cw for the best outcome. having 2x bimax produces good results. the correction really goes for perfection and is more predictable

ofc doing it once and getting it right is good too

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Im still recovering from 2nd

After 3w. ur swelling will be okay to show ur face

Then u have residual swelling where detail improve (ur a puffy version of urself until 5/6month post op)

Im low bf, now my face looks 25% bf but im like 12/13

So my face will continu improving, but u can see the side difference even after 1w/2

Then its all detail

nrmid will notice nothing after 2w, but they will see ur face improve and will think u lost weight
ok sounds good, im trying to get this done without my parents knowing so i had thoughts of going for "vacation" for a certain amount of time. I think the max i can stay is 6 weeks

now that i think about it you had the ideal surgery maybe.

moving it ccw first and then cw for the best outcome. having 2x bimax produces good results. the correction really goes for perfection and is more predictable

ofc doing it once and getting it right is good too
Lol believe me no one want to live with botch face for 1y, having to face people everyday with new shitty face

Its better people lear' from my mistake than them doing the same

Only here to help people

The result of 2nd is perfect cuz i learned everything about djs. aesthetics etc.

There are so many details to take into account for good result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
No man im not against ccw, just advised someone 5mn ago to get max CCW for his case
Do you know if it is possible to get ccw rotation if you already have an occlucal plane of around 8 degrees when you have a gummy smile

ok sounds good, im trying to get this done without my parents knowing so i had thoughts of going for "vacation" for a certain amount of time. I think the max i can stay is 6 weeks
It will be enought , but depending on the movement they will know u had something

If its small movemebt u can cope abd lie it ok , but more than 5mm it will change ur face

Do you know if it is possible to get ccw rotation if you already have an occlucal plane of around 8 degrees when you have a gummy smile
if u have occlusale plane of 8degree, the impaction of itself is a CCW so it will be more like 3-4 if u get 3/4mm impaction

Btw impaction is very bad for nose it will widen if more than 3mm and noticeable

In DJS u cant just take into account the occlusale plane and gummy smile

Chin point will change, upper lips inclinasipn becayse of teeth etc

• +1
Reactions: copemachine
It will be enought , but depending on the movement they will know u had something

If its small movemebt u can cope abd lie it ok , but more than 5mm it will change ur face
I dont know much about bimax or trimax just that they move your maxilla forward and ccw. I was thinking I could grow a beard and say I lost weight + mewing as suggested by @mrriceguy . Do they widen your palette and also do they do anything to the mandible?

if u have occlusale plane of 8degree, the impaction of itself is a CCW so it will be more like 3-4 if u get 3/4mm impaction

Btw impaction is very bad for nose it will widen if more than 3mm and noticeable

In DJS u cant just take into account the occlusale plane and gummy smile

Chin point will change, upper lips inclinasipn becayse of teeth etc
could i dm you

I dont know much about bimax or trimax just that they move your maxilla forward and ccw. I was thinking I could grow a beard and say I lost weight + mewing as suggested by @mrriceguy . Do they widen your palette and also do they do anything to the mandible?

Depends on the face if it will be good or no

Btw the autorotation of 3/4mm impaction will be minimal, the mandiule will go forward 2mm msx

Give me ur plan and side

PS: sorry for my other response i thought o was responding to the other dude

Depends on the face if it will be good or no

Btw the autorotation of 3/4mm impaction will be minimal, the mandiule will go forward 2mm msx

Give me ur plan and side

PS: sorry for my other response i thought o was responding to the other dude
i dont have a plan at all yet but can i dm you with a picture and bimax in general? I think you'll help me alot if you do.