I got expelled from university

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

I don't get the point of it say what ever the fuck you do what ever the fuck you want with your body why do people care

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 6’3 MTN Cutecel and Clavicular
btw it was @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ningenshikaku, greywind, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
He has good back up. Rich family, looks, if It happened to some incel It would have triggered suicidal thoughts.

But a man deserves why the fuck are niggers wasting there time dozing another man half way across the world if the internet wasn't here I wouldn't even know he exists

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Nick.Harte, greywind and 6 others

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Poor poor clavy

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
bhai can you talk about the downfall of pakistanis on tt and why mirpuri and muhajir jeets have ruined our name? Thanks from a pakistani bhai
Pajeet begging a white dude about stuff he has no knowledge about. Most of those ethnic ppl are from the uk when he’s in the us where he barely sees them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueRamirez, Messar, greywind and 4 others
Sorry bro 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet

Ill prob never go back

thats so fucked up someone really doxxed you ngl. It was probably your nemesis @Lebgfinal :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, carouselenjoyer, Daqirius and 3 others
Sorry for this happening because its brutal

But I implore you to take this shit seriously

Yes getting slays is cool, JFL reacts, attention and all that. But learn from the past. @Pneumo (RIP to my freshly deleted bro) was literally in the same shoes as you. Even was destroying his endocrine system;

He failed like 5 classes, and got kicked out and sent back to France. Now he rots all day.

You have your whole life ahead of you (albeit maybe with a destroyed endocrine system and lifelong TRT). It is not worth to toss it all away for a bunch of JFLs from subhuman incels and getting slays. Even right now with the 'the school took my peptides away' its clear you are not serious about this.

Appeal and re-enroll. Trust me incel. You don't want to see your friends and family move on with their lives whilst you are a 45 year old going to clubs after his Walmart shift.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lanza, moredatesmorerapes, z.5m and 47 others
Pajeet begging a white dude about stuff he has no knowledge about. Most of those ethnic ppl are from the uk when he’s in the us where he barely sees them.
JFL don't ever call me a pajeet u mayocel. I am not begging, i asked nicely you mayo monkey.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Guiltyfeelings, Suns9999 and 3 others

Ill prob never go back

what did your parents say

• +1
Reactions: greywind
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, iam good boy, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person

Yes getting slays is cool, JFL reacts, attention and all that. But learn from the past. @Pneumo (RIP to my freshly deleted bro) was literally in the same shoes as you. Even was destroying his endocrine system;

He failed like 5 classes, and got kicked out and sent back to France. Now he rots all day.

You have your whole life ahead of you (albeit maybe with a destroyed endocrine system and lifelong TRT). It is not worth to toss it all away for a bunch of JFLs from subhuman incels and getting slays. Even right now with the 'the school took my peptides away' its clear you are not serious about this.

Appeal and re-enroll. Trust me incel. You don't want to see your friends and family move on with their lives whilst you are a 45 year old going to clubs after his Walmart shift.
Suprised to see a serious reply :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ricecelcurse4, ShowerMaxxing, notrealdanish and 9 others
@clavcular do you think the average normie if they were built could get the slay success

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I don't get the point of it say what ever the fuck you do what ever the fuck you want with your body why do people care
The war on drugs is the ultimate evil

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: trueceI, noodlelover, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
You were in uni just for slaying so atleast its not like you were for studyng .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, greywind, iam good boy and 5 others

Very true, I’m worried I won’t do well in school and will end up a wage slave livijg in my parents badmentb

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ReadBooksEveryday
Ascension or death, do U not hear how unfazed I am, I know deep down this will only make me ascend quicker. WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
U already made it bruh :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad

B Bu bu but looks over books saaaaar :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is why I plan to still be in school. Get my degree and finance my life well. With that I can use the Looksmaxxing ideology to ascend where necessary without risking being a failed dropout. Alhamdullilah I’m killing my grad program.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: z.5m, TheBiggestIncelEver, notrealdanish and 3 others

As I said m8 your body choice I've got no issues he'll be fucking racist to me I don't care I hate this pc culture bullshit I've almost lost my job 3 x

• +1
He’s probably dying on the inside

LETS FUCKING GO NO MORE SUIFUEL SLAY THREADS
look at the empty field behind him (his property). that nigga is rich as fuck. probably has some white fat rich ass dad so I wouldnt care either tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
He's not mayo. He's a desi. :feelsohh:
brutal desi on desi violence. We need to bring awareness and this self-hating pajeet doesnt care enough :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
B Bu bu but looks over books saaaaar :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is why I plan to still be in school. Get my degree and finance my life well. With that I can use the Looksmaxxing ideology to ascend where necessary without risking being a failed dropout. Alhamdullilah I’m killing my grad program.
It's not 1 or the other both matters don't be a beta bux without looks though study to beta bux a Stacy as stacies have options they be fucking rich chads so you need to be your best self plus money but obviously if you are a mid tier normie you don't have to be a billionaire you can probably lower that down

JFL don't ever call me a pajeet u mayocel. I am not begging, i asked nicely you mayo monkey.
Do it yourself you beggar. Your act of asking a mod who’s failed school and has no clue about your ethnicity to talk about it. Jesus Christ you fair and lovely beggar. The simple action of you asking that is a begging statement. It’s like me going to a nigger and asking hey why don’t you post on your tiktok about the fall of Palestinians and Jews. When they have no clue and don’t care.

Last edited:
  • JFL
"Uitstekend gedaan, kerel!"
Top kerel! Maakt niet uit joh die stomme universiteit. Ik vond MBO 4 altijd meer bij jou passen knul! He, laten we lekker een pilsie drinken en dan is dit achter ons.

I just looked at the video again, and not to be a dick, but what the fuck is up with your teeth? Dirty, unbrushed, unflossed, crooked. I don't have perfect teeth either, but holy shit, I teeth-mog you to hell and back. Fix them, they're gross. Ew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, Petsmart, tombradylover and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, the BULL and 1 other person
It's not 1 or the other both matters don't be a beta bux without looks though study to beta bux a Stacy as stacies have options they be fucking rich chads so you need to be your best self plus money but obviously if you are a mid tier normie you don't have to be a billionaire you can probably lower that down
No it’s just the idea of simply maxxing out in all attributes as you can. If you’re simply put not famous then your option has to be to get a real job which is through schooling and developing credentials to help with networking.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
ASlso how come you live with your grandma? Hope your parents are OK and not dead. I've read about how weird and broken the avg Murican family is.

• +1
Surprised it didn't happen sooner considering you did everything publicly and didn't care if people know the site jfl, but who knows you might be trolling us. Anyways, my condolences bro! You can always re-enroll in some other college.

Last edited:
I just looked at the video again, and not to be a dick, but what the fuck is up with your teeth? Dirty, unbrushed, unflossed, crooked. I don't have perfect teeth either, but holy shit, I teeth-mog you to hell and back. Fix them, they're gross. Ew
Its only his bottem teeth which are crooked. Doesnt really matter that much as top teeth are more important. Still I would advise @Clavicular to get invisalign for bottem teeth if he knows he going to put it onto his teeth every day otherwise just normal braces. And 3d crest white strips really work (your teeth will hurt a lot tho)

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Clavicular
  • So Sad
I'm pretty sure there are literal trannies on every university campus, injecting hormones. How do they get away with it?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Sushifart
Do it yourself you beggar. Your act of asking a mod who’s failed school and has no clue about your ethnicity to talk about it. Jesus Christ you fair and lovely beggar. The simple action of you asking that is a begging statement. It’s like me going to a nigger and asking hey why don’t you post on your tiktok about the fall of Palestinians and Jews. When they have no clue and don’t care.
What do you think he is? Ethnicity wise.

• +1
thats not fun

Fucking nightmarefuel.

On a side note, the forum is broken. We complain all day about .org dying but we punish and doxx the few entertaining users that put effort into the site. And laugh about it afterwards.

Beyond retarded.

I hope the surgery goes well bro good luck.

• +1
Reactions: z.5m, maarda, Nick.Harte and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, the BULL and Gengar
Its only his bottem teeth which are crooked. Doesnt really matter that much as top teeth are more important. Still I would advise @Clavicular to get invisalign for bottem teeth if he knows he going to put it onto his teeth every day otherwise just normal braces. And 3d crest white strips really work (your teeth will hurt a lot tho)
Yes, and also brush and floss. Dentists won't give you braces with cavities that haven't been treated. Also maxfacs don't give DJS with cavities, etc.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnBaza
@Sapieeen

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
No it’s just the idea of simply maxxing out in all attributes as you can. If you’re simply put not famous then your option has to be to get a real job which is through schooling and developing credentials to help with networking.

No I agree it's both it's connections plus fluid intellgence make no mistake fluid intellgence is the biggest factor it predicts how fast you can predict new out comes which is what employers look and unless your going into modelling fluid intellgence is far more important

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and WeiWei
Never post your face if you're serious about getting an education, there are thousands of people that lurk here, you never know who has good or bad intentions

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, looksmaxxing223 and WeiWei
Brutal boss, just ascend and become a realtor, they make big bucks if you look good.