I got expelled from university

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Is this why pneumo deleted?

• +1
Reactions: j05, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
What if tales are you looking for atention ?

And this is why you don't openly post your full face here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, Suns9999, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
“I love the craft and dedication”

The craft and dedication in question:

I SLAYED TWO MTB’S LAST NIGHT SHE GAVE ME HEAD AND I SPUNKED ALL OVER HER MATTRESS!

ABSOLUTE MOGGER MOMENT!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilloverdose, Messar, deepfuckingvalue and 19 others
I mean it’s more about him saying which uni he went 2 otherwise the person wouldn’t have known who to send it to

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, onskibidi, Surfsup and 5 others
how r ya gonna explain this to grams

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, ShowerMaxxing, Sushifart and 2 others

Heres a video explaining it, but some forumer doxed me to my uni prompting a raid and confiscation of all my peptides costing me hundreds + getting me expelled.

Ill prob never go back

Extremely gay that someone did this, glad you have a good outlook on things regardless.

Also, I would definitely try to get back into uni. All the "college is a scam" tards are dalits where degrees don't matter in their countries, but here in America you get filtered out of 75% of jobs for not having a meme degree. Best of luck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TiktokUser, notrealdanish and 6 others
Do it yourself you beggar. Your act of asking a mod who’s failed school and has no clue about your ethnicity to talk about it. Jesus Christ you fair and lovely beggar. The simple action of you asking that is a begging statement. It’s like me going to a nigger and asking hey why don’t you post on your tiktok about the fall of Palestinians and Jews. When they have no clue and don’t care.
Org beef is truly a sight to behold isn’t it

brutal
always some faggot who will take shit too far

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
brutal
always some faggot who will take shit too far
I bet it was Pneumo he didn’t want his cover blown after the doc that’s why he selfed lol

Guaranteed it was that slimy rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, Suns9999, Sushifart and 2 others
Feel kinda bad for him, he doesn't seem as too bad of a guy.

Keep it up man!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Gaia262

Ill prob never go back

Why tf can uni search your room? Also why do they care if you take peptides, you're there to study and get a degree it's not a chastity camp

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Clavicular and ihearvoices
Brown hate brown. Tale old as history.
Not hate. Telling him how it is. Stop being a beggar and asking a white guy for issues he don’t even know about. Typical fair and lovely begging ideology.

BLUD is mad geeked:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada and Niggamaxxer

Ill prob never go back

you could come to germany like 90% of people roidmaxx here

Why tf can uni search your room? Also why do they care if you take peptides, you're there to study and get a degree it's not a chastity camp
Yup they searched mine and everyone else for smartwhip/galaxy gas

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
u going Turkey for the bimax + genio ?? or some expensive place in europe like italy?

surprised its happening this soon anyways lol cuz thought everyone had to be in braces for a while pre-op

youve been very helpful on ur run here so hope all goes well o7

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man
Rip to pneumo as well

• +1
Reactions: j05
Yup they searched mine and everyone else for smartwhip/galaxy gas
Genuinely insane, must be that I'm not american but this is a crazy violation of privacy, if I'm an adult you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do, nevertheless search my room

Why would they have the authority to search your room. Police was there with them?

Jfl at being expelled for looksmaxing honestly

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and ChadL1te
Genuinely insane, must be that I'm not american but this is a crazy violation of privacy, if I'm an adult you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do, nevertheless search my room
me either, i live in the UK

Probably lived on campus

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and uksucks

Ill prob never go back

What are you planning to do now? Go to a new uni or something else?

Extremely gay that someone did this, glad you have a good outlook on things regardless.

Also, I would definitely try to get back into uni. All the "college is a scam" tards are dalits where degrees don't matter in their countries, but here in America you get filtered out of 75% of jobs for not having a meme degree. Best of luck
Community College or some online school might be a decent move IMO. Do two years and then transfer to a real school. Online school means you don't have to show your face for anything except some exams.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, FutureSlayer and fluoride1337
continue with the surgery

Ill prob never go back

Can you report them for unfair dismissal? This is an outrageous violation of personal property. Also, I can not believe you're prohibited from taking steroids in McFreedom land as in the UK you can take steroids without prescription.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Arcturus and Clavicular
This doesn't make sense. How can the university dictate whether you take hormones, PEDs, or anything else? They're not recreational drugs. Get a lawyer ASAP - you have several causes for action and could easily have a successful lawsuit on your hands. If you need help with this, feel free to DM me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, RichardSpencel, Pikabro and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This doesn't make sense. How can the university dictate whether you take hormones, PEDs, or anything else? They're not recreational drugs. Get a lawyer ASAP - you have several causes for action and could easily have a successful lawsuit on your hands. If you need help with this, feel free to DM me.
Yea pls dm me,

• +1
Reactions: menas and ChadL1te
On the bright side, you sound pretty intelligent and masc for an 18 year old so well done

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Damn bro thats really shit to hear, whoever did it is a loser.

At the same time tho i hoped u learned a lesson considering multiple ppl here told u this could happen and it already happened when u were in HS.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Not posting your face is useless, if someone is committed to finding your face they will find it unless you're some ultra OCD schizo basement dweller.

uni do got me paying $300 for lab access for a course that iss 1 month long tho :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
We will learn from you. And good luck on your ascension:chad:

Ill prob never go back

Just don't give a fuck about it nigga you're just 18 and have lived life already jfl. Lifemaxxxed in uni more than most do in 5 years

You're the essence of what looks maxing is supposed to be mirin hard.

Looking forward to your ascension and further mog threads. Your slay threads always give me insane motivation

Also what's your weight rn ? And is your eye area still tightened by the pdo threads ?

Also caging at the psl lingo + your mogger attitude :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Nick.Harte, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
That's fucked up.

this is what happens when you follow the male gaze.

if you'd never touched a single peptide, you would have more appeal with women and not have been expelled from the university.

now you are bloat-maxxed, uneducated and with worse job prospects... all so you could appease some autistic NEET Indians on .org.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy3000, aber, Fear and 13 others

Ill prob never go back

Knew it’d happen. I found your uni once cause I was bored and had been looking at your profile.

Sorry this has happened bhai. Will you return to another college?

• +1
Reactions: blackpilloverdose
Hes mentioning he’s south asian

Over. Mogs you though. King of the Gypsy pajeets :feelshah:
No, I come from a line of landholders. :feelsokman: What kinda South Asian are you though?

"chadlite" btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, NoReedemingFeature and Nick.Harte
for 80 looksmax.org reactions it was worth it

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and ElySioNs