I got lab tests done today, cucks

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I get the results anywhere from 1-3 days, you sissified, beta leftist, hillary-voting cucks. I got one for thyroid and another for testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, JellyBelly and kobecel
You will be utterly dissapointed by how much of a cuck you are.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, mojopin, JellyBelly and 6 others
Under 400

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
what a chad

inb4 it's below 600

how much rage is this going to cause when hes actually got good numbers?

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
What does testerone have to do with anything its proven that test has nothing to do with a well developed face

I get the results anywhere from 1-3 days, you sissified, beta leftist, hillary-voting cucks. I got one for thyroid and another for testosterone.

We are all waiting for the results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, AntiSocial-Fakecel and JellyBelly
Fucking try guys got me even

Fucking Eugene, that fag even said he didnt like his square jaw and wated it round JFL HOW DUMB ARE THESE FAGS
JFL Eugene is a GIGACUCK

What does testerone have to do with anything its proven that test has nothing to do with a well developed face
it has more to do with browridge, jaw angle, chin and zygos thickness i think

it wont help someone with a mouthbreather phenotype

Okay, cucks, so I got off the phone the with a lady from the doctors office. She said my T-levels are 2,919 and the doctor recommended that I discontinue use of steroids.

Personally, I think that number is too high, so I'm going to the office right now to see the lab results myself
Okay, just got off the phone again and indeed, my t-levels are almost 3000

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, kobecel, mojopin and 1 other person
Okay, cucks, so I got off the phone the with a lady from the doctors office. She said my T-levels are 2,919 and the doctor recommended that I discontinue use of steroids.h
Personally, I think that number is too high, so I'm going to the office right now to see the lab results myself
mogs me
which dosage of test are you using?

Okay, cucks, so I got off the phone the with a lady from the doctors office. She said my T-levels are 2,919 and the doctor recommended that I discontinue use of steroids.

Tell them you're natty and you just have big nuts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
testosterones me

My t-levels on test E is 2,919.
Roida are doing their job then. Do you feel different or something? The few guys I know who used roids started acting like fucking apes after a few weeks.

Roida are doing their job then. Do you feel different or something? The few guys I know who used roids started acting like fucking apes after a few weeks.
I feel like a nigger. I go around yelling, being violent, talking shit, and driving badly for no reason.
Yesterday i walked downtown to get food, and i told all the people sitting at the tables outside the restaurant that they were niggers

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I feel like a nigger. I go around yelling, being violent, talking shit, and driving badly for no reason.
Yeah, It happens a lot I've heard. It's still much better than being a low T soy boy

• +1
Yeah, It happens a lot I've heard. It's still much better than being a low T soy boy
I'm kidding lol. None of that happens. I only get slightly irritated quicker, that's all.

Whats the point of doing a T test when on gear?

Have you seen any body improvemnts yet?

• +1