I got permabanned from r/aznidentity for saying, in a reply, that monolids aren’t hunter eyes and too-wide skulls are unaesthetic

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
rage

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Good_Little_Goy, Xangsane and 21 others
It is what it is.

How did the redditors reply to you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and thecel
Asians censoring speech?!?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, PrinceLuenLeoncur, |Daddy_Zygos| and 13 others
gooks banning gooks:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17829, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
lmao the copers on there all say "I wuv ma azian men" but they would take white dick the moment it was presented to them. Just go to japan like I did if you're white and they'll take dick like a kid with candy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lmao, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Not at all surprised, those guys are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Boldandbeautiful, Oberyn and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, eduardkoopman, rand anon and 1 other person

@bluetshirtcel ’s reading of PSL erotica mogs hard:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2729, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
@bluetshirtcel ’s reading of PSL erotica mogs hard:

Brutal mog.:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
r/aznidentity spends time debunking physical trait “stereotypes“ because they think humans are robots that don‘t have eyes. eyes prove physical traits not stereotypes. if someone is stereotyped as attractive but they are ugly, they’re ugly. if someone is stereotyped as ugly but they’re attractive, they’re attractive.

physical stereotypes don’t matter. examples:

negative ex. “asians are short.” true. even if it was false, height is a physical trait that you can see. everyone already knows if a tall person is tall, so it just hurts manlet asians to raise the standards like that.

positive ex. “blacks have big cock.“ true. if a black has a big cock, he’s good, he didn’t need a stereotype. but if a black has a small cock, he’s extra doomed. the stereotype affected nothing.

no wonder ccp propaganda is so garbage. r/aznidentity is like the blm of blacks and brings it backwards, because they attempt activism without thinking of optics and effective political strategies.

asians actually benefit from the average asian being ugly because they won’t have to look as good to be considered a kpopmaxxed prettyboy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Interested, STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
asians actually benefit from the average asian being ugly because they won’t have to look as good to be considered a kpopmaxxed prettyboy.

This is like saying snails benefit from the average snail moving slow. So what if you’re fast for a snail? Your racing opponent is a peregrine falcon.

An average White man can easily cuck a Kpopmaxed prettyboy. And furthermore your crushes are getting White Chads and not average White men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
This is like saying snails benefit from the average snail moving slow. So what if you’re fast for a snail? Your racing opponent is a peregrine falcon.

An average White man can easily cuck a Kpopmaxed prettyboy.
Why are you so gay?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
I'm a feminine Asian Twink and I'm honestly just gonna faggotmaxx with makeup like lipstick and stuff...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, litaz, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
I'm a feminine Asian Twink and I'm honestly just gonna faggotmaxx with makeup like lipstick and stuff...

This is the greatest 1st post of all time!

UPDATE : 3.0 rep ratio — well done bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791

An average White man can easily cuck a Kpopmaxed prettyboy. And furthermore your crushes are getting White Chads and not average White men.
16FB1C79 17D2 49F2 B650 B2297BBA70A1
Could I slay in EA?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Brutal what would your ancestors think?

Go play some sekiro and man up.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Deleted member 10652
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10652 and thecel

actually yeah this is right. i forgot other races exist for a bit. the average height of the entire location would have to be below average, either forcing them to move out or date a manlet, thus helping the manlet

it might only hurt asian men in single race countries to tell the asian women the average native korean is 6 foot or something, becauss then they’d just be reinforced to keep searching for 6 footers the same way americans think average height is 6 foot.

anyway it probably just does literally nothing whether it’s debunked or not debunked like how bbc doesn’t matter if you’re black and still got a small cock

• +1
This is the greatest 1st post of all time!

UPDATE : 3.0 rep ratio — well done bro

Now a 7.0 rep ratio. 1 post | 7 reputation

hunter eyes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, mortis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The truth will set you free

• Woah
This is why it's retarded when faggots on here tell us to go to Reddit cause of our innermost desires. :ogre:

• +1
just get results and they will agree with u

mmamaxx musclemaxx and have photos of u with females

otherwise its ban

• JFL
they are tho

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
I think there was this Chink-Jeet (yes, you read that right, he was a mix of a South Asian and an East Asian_) from Northeast India (Assam) who posted on here trying to convince people that Asians had hunter eyes as well

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Fuark I would rail you

• Woah
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16369