I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

Hello!

Sorry for the late answer. I am battling prostate cancer, therefore my attention is on other matters.

I am unsure whether or to what extend Relaxin might be the cause of my current medical ailments. Although injecting grey market chemicals is probably not the healthiest and safest way.

Take care and be aware that such research chemicals might have detrimental effects.

Greetings,
Torben
This is grim I blame hypergamy for this. Get well soon

Attachments

• BC86AA96-130D-4955-9C9C-23FF75B820D9.jpeg
    BC86AA96-130D-4955-9C9C-23FF75B820D9.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Hello!

Sorry for the late answer. I am battling prostate cancer, therefore my attention is on other matters.

I am unsure whether or to what extend Relaxin might be the cause of my current medical ailments. Although injecting grey market chemicals is probably not the healthiest and safest way.

Take care and be aware that such research chemicals might have detrimental effects.

Greetings,
Torben
Please get well soon. You will beat cancer!

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, ;-;, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others
Seems like Relaxin only grew your risk of cancer jfl. Thanks for being the Guinea pig for us.

Tagging other heightmaxxers
@thereallegend @StepbroMo @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Xangsane
Just get cancer to grow 2 cm taller theory

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Growth Plate, Patient A and 2 others
Seems like Relaxin only grew your risk of cancer jfl. Thanks for being the Guinea pig for us.

mfs will do anything to grow (I'm mfs)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Jigen
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Fgsfds, thereallegend and 1 other person
I MOG you.
Seriously though, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery too!

• +1

He could take resveratrol. it battles prostate cancer and makes you grow taller

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
He could take resveratrol. it battles prostate cancer and makes you grow taller
so in theory, I could grow 4-5 inches taller and stand a chance of dying? that's a win in my book

• +1
Reactions: ascension!

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Hopefully your T-cells ascend. In the meantime, do you have 5 minutes to spare to upload that proof?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, IvanIvanIvanIvan, Sprinkles and 3 others
niggas stay giving 5’5 midgets like me false hope

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

Is this really milligrams (mg)? Or µg (micrograms?)

If it's really milligrams, then this would be a very good bang for the buck. 5mg would last for 12 days at my daily dosage.

Back in the day it was µg (micrograms).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
For anyone who asks:

stage is IIC, T2, N0, M0, Grade Group 3, PSA less than 20.

German health care system is quite good. Let's hope the best.
Cut out all carbs to prevent the cancer from spreading further. Eat carnivore.

• +1

Is this really milligrams (mg)? Or µg (micrograms?)

If it's really milligrams, then this would be a very good bang for the buck. 5mg would last for 12 days at my daily dosage.

Back in the day it was µg (micrograms).

Hey thrombo, hope everything be ok with you, that you can overcome this cancer

But besides that, would you mind to upload proof that you grew here?

Hello!

Greetings,
Torben

You are a lying coping subhuman, u didn't got shit u are now making excuses using cancer and saying u r leaving the board to not make this thread seem bunk (btw it doesn't take you more than a few minutes to post proof, any proof, either you measuring against a wall on video or posting purchasing proof of u buying relaxin or posting pics of the relaxin) u just wanted to get someone to try relaxin and post about it and since no one tried it u now make excuses to get this thread deleted.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mathis, tombradylover, It'snotover and 5 others
Wish you a speedy recovery

• +1
Lying faggot deleted his account jfl, go er u manlet

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Slob
No proof, womanly hips, loose skin, possibly cancer. Not worth it. I remember relaxin being speculated but no one's documented.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 27660 and Slob
No proof, womanly hips, loose skin, possibly cancer. Not worth it. I remember relaxin being speculated but no one's documented.
Someone should test it and document here

Someone should test it and document here
Someone on the lsjl forum claimed to be taking it but was on so many other supplements it's kinda misleading. Only 2 months of dosing with all those cope exercises and only grew half an inch which can be measurement error or posture. No proof either.

OP was just trolling probably because relaxin was getting a little attention last year.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I know of three guys who are currently testing Relaxin.

One guy called "Marius" on Height Growth Halcyons Discord Server.

A Saudi Arabian Arab on LongeCity.

A polish Bio-Chemist (Polish looksmax forum)

Although I remain skeptical... it's still interesting to see people experimenting.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Sanguinius and looksseg

Although I remain skeptical... it's still interesting to see people experimenting.
Pm me the discord link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29281
Pm me the discord link
Invites are deactivated, but Marius is active on this forum, so he can generate you an invite link... (might take a few days)

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Invites are deactivated, but Marius is active on this forum, so he can generate you an invite link... (might take a few days)
Tag him please

• +1
In the male, it is produced in the prostate and is present in human semen

• JFL

Have they mentioned any updates? this sounds very interesting

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 29281 and Sanguinius
Have they mentioned any updates? this sounds very interesting
Yea we need to know their protocol, how long they’ve been doing it and results, side effects etc @Torb89

• +1

What’s the name of the polish looks name forum too?

Tag him please
I will write him a PM and forward your wish for joining his Discord Server. He doesn't like to be publicly tagged on this forum :LOL:

a somewhat excentric guy.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 28616, chadcel; and 1 other person
I will write him a PM and forward your wish for joining his Discord Server. He doesn't like to be publicly tagged on this forum :LOL:

a somewhat excentric guy.
But apparently he found some Chinese lab which synthesizes Relaxin at quite a cheap price for him...

400$ for a batch of few weeks Relaxin treatment.

damn anyone have a link for the server. i remember some conversation about relaxin in an unrelated server about it being as expensive to procure relaxing from a Chinese lab than from whatever place the original op posted and estimated that it would be either 1000$ or 25k i don't remember which for about 100 people buying in bulk is there a gb going on? Also the chemist guy i wonder if it was the guy on the server i was in supposedly he grew 2.75 to 3 inches around mid 20s after a year on various things injections growth factors etc and stating that his plates where fused around 15 so no way it was because of late bloomers or something. intresting he grew uniformiling ie jaw thickned shoulder width grew 1.5 inch or so and hands and feet aswell

damn anyone have a link for the server. i remember some conversation about relaxin in an unrelated server about it being as expensive to procure relaxing from a Chinese lab than from whatever place the original op posted and estimated that it would be either 1000$ or 25k i don't remember which for about 100 people buying in bulk is there a gb going on? Also the chemist guy i wonder if it was the guy on the server i was in supposedly he grew 2.75 to 3 inches around mid 20s after a year on various things injections growth factors etc and stating that his plates where fused around 15 so no way it was because of late bloomers or something. intresting he grew uniformiling ie jaw thickned shoulder width grew 1.5 inch or so and hands and feet aswell
Dam, can you get screenshots or copy and past the chemist guys experience word for word?

Might have been this post but didn't seem like significant growth and guy quit. Still, one couldn't really trust any claims until someone gains like 3+ undeniable inches.

Hello guys,

Since relaxin is expensive and can be dangerous, what about the use of the b7-33 peptide, I'm pretty sure it can be produced for pretty cheap in china.

This peptide is already available on PeptideScience website.

This peptide is an analog of relaxing whiteout the side effect. It can remodelate collagen and increase cartilage ...

Maybe this + stretching would provide the sames relaxin benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
Hello guys,

Since relaxin is expensive and can be dangerous, what about the use of the b7-33 peptide, I'm pretty sure it can be produced for pretty cheap in china.

This peptide is already available on PeptideScience website.

This peptide is an analog of relaxing whiteout the side effect. It can remodelate collagen and increase cartilage ...

Maybe this + stretching would provide the sames relaxin benefits.
Hmmm… is it a niche peptide?

• Hmm...
larp

• Woah
This nigga really claimed relaxin grew him at 30 years old from 5’7 to 5’11. Niggas were begging him for any sort of proof. He never gave any proof whatsoever even tho for months he said he would and then later claimed he got cancer from the substance. One of the funniest threads of all time what a bozo I hope the cancer takes u OP

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Randolf and animo123
Ahahaha

• JFL
This nigga really claimed relaxin grew him at 30 years old from 5’7 to 5’11. Niggas were begging him for any sort of proof. He never gave any proof whatsoever even tho for months he said he would and then later claimed he got cancer from the substance. One of the funniest threads of all time what a bozo I hope the cancer takes u OP
Where he said he got cancer ?

• Woah
Where he said he got cancer ?
Bro go back 1-2 pages he said he got prostate cancer from it. Jfl this was one of the funniest threads ever

• Hmm...
Relaxin is a hormone that helps prepare the cervix and uterus for childbirth by relaxing the uterine muscles and softening the cervix. While it may cause some joint laxity, leading to a temporary increase in height during pregnancy, it doesn't contribute to permanent height gain in adults. The idea of growing taller through relaxin is likely a misunderstanding or misinformation.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Randolf

Bro said that in the most fucked up way possible.

• Woah
Cut out all carbs to prevent the cancer from spreading further. Eat carnivore.
not only carnivore. do also shorter and longer dryfasts. Do everything you can