Success I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

W

white girls lover

Bronze
this guy just left?…

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
this guy just left?…
Time For Bed Adventure GIF

Nobagger

Nobagger

Incel • Nordic With Assburgers
Most successfull april fools in psl history. People still pulling it 5 months later.

But this guy should be banned for passing it off as fact and giving false hope and potentially putting other people who might experiment with it at risk.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
Most successfull april fools in psl history. People still pulling it 5 months later.

But this guy should be banned for passing it off as fact and giving false hope and potentially putting other people who might experiment with it at risk.
I agree with you but also disagree with you at the same time. For starters he is not responsible for peoples personal decisions.

I think people should use their brains and filter this thread how they see it. Its not beyond imagination to think thrombo will come back and post. But personally I think he was larping its just weird that he spent so much time and effort on this larp. Even if he was trying to get others to try it before him...

W

white girls lover

Bronze
there are probably at least 2 lurkers who actually tried relaxin and got nothing

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
since this dude (OP) disappeared and you claim to have seen his results, can you share with us? Would do a huge favor to the community. If OP wasn't lying, I'm willing to spend thousands of dollars on the real relaxin as an experiment for us all.
might post soon. its solid evidence

been talking with @Thrombo over discord and he doesnt care about keeping it private anymore

ErbCel

ErbCel

Bronze
since this dude (OP) disappeared and you claim to have seen his results, can you share with us? Would do a huge favor to the community. If OP wasn't lying, I'm willing to spend thousands of dollars on the real relaxin as an experiment for us all.
He's trolling you

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
might post soon. its solid evidence

been talking with @Thrombo over discord and he doesnt care about keeping it private anymore
why has he not given us the proof on here? he said he would on july 15th or something, its been months since his "flight was canceled". Its so hard to belive him after he ghosted this thread in the way he did.

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
why has he not given us the proof on here? he said he would on july 15th or something, its been months since his "flight was canceled". Its so hard to belive him after he ghosted this thread in the way he did.
simply because there's little incentive to help and prove yourself to a site full of ungrateful narcy retards that hold a crabs in a bucket mentality

same reason why i also ghost people asking me for shit nowadays

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
simply because there's little incentive to help and prove yourself to a site full of ungrateful narcy retards that hold a crabs in a bucket mentality

same reason why i also ghost people asking me for shit nowadays
Okay, that’s somewhat understandable, still I think even though most users on here are retarded children he should have shared it for the few quality people that may not even have an account yet. It would be great lifefuel if you can share his results. I know some people interested in doing Relaxin like right now.