I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

and also, why did you take it for 4 weeks, considering it has long lasting after effects, wouldn't it be better to take the same amount you did but for example over the span of lets say 4 months, meaning one week a month? or only taking it for 1 week in the first place (or until you use up the 5mg which would be about 10-11 days)?

i'd gladly hear your take and opinion on this.
thx

My goal was to imitate the Relaxin hormonal level peak in pregnant women. From what we know, in pregnant women Relaxin-2 stays low in the first few months of pregnancy, moderately elevated in latter months of pregnancy, but in the last 9th month of pregnancy Relaxin levels in blood and tissues skyrocket to very high levels. My intention was to imitate the 9th month pregnancy! All other studies which were examining Relaxin's effects on heart conditions also had a one month test period.

But I agree that taking it in intervals might be a more cost-effective and productive way: one week on, three weeks off, one week on, three weeks off...

Unfortunately there are no studies regarding "administration routines". It's a shot in the dark.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, FreakkForLife, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
so when you say you feel loose in the aspect of skin, ligaments, muscles and joints, does your skin look like that of people who were extremely fat and lost weight quickly and then had loose skin? what about the ligaments, muscles and joints? do you feel weaker or does your body crackle (joints) or do you have pain when waking up etc? i saw you mention you got taller in the legs and torso, but what points exactly? the lower spine, hips/pelvis, upper spine, neck, femur, tibia?

Skin doesn't look like that, but when you pick and stretch the skin, you can feel that it exhibits less tension and is kinda softer and thinner than before. I did experience less body tension, weaker connective tissue (feet have become wider). I don't feel weaker, no body crackle (joints). At first the joints felt somewhat strange (tingly), but that feeling passed...

One inch in legs (femur), two inches upper body (equally distributed throughout the entire spine and neck imho. Not so much @ hips / pelvis). Wing span grew by an inch (Humerus). Wing span before was 1,71m, now is approx. 1,735m...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, FreakkForLife and mvp2v1
Skin doesn't look like that, but when you pick and stretch the skin, you can feel that it exhibits less tension and is kinda softer and thinner than before. I did experience less body tension, weaker connective tissue (feet have become wider). I don't feel weaker, no body crackle (joints). At first the joints felt somewhat strange (tingly), but that feeling passed...

One inch in legs (femur), two inches upper body (equally distributed throughout the entire spine and neck imho. Not so much @ hips / pelvis). Wing span grew by an inch (Humerus). Wing span before was 1,71m, now is approx. 1,735m...
Where exactly do you think the lengthening is coming from? It’s not bone right? It’s kind of like stretching on steroids in the form of an injectable?

Where exactly do you think the lengthening is coming from? It’s not bone right? It’s kind of like stretching on steroids in the form of an injectable?
Very good question. I am not sure. Bones have also to grow or to stretch, otherwise this wouldn't work. I know that soft tissues have the ability to stretch and grow, but I am unsure how this is achieved in bones. One could argue that bones are a living organ, the same as soft tissues, but the exact mechanism is difficult to fathom. No studies whatsoever...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, FreakkForLife, animo123 and 1 other person
So where de fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is our proof nigga?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Fgsfds, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 13588
Proof or didn't happen. I will never be taller than my gf.

Proof or didn't happen. I will never be taller than my gf.
I will be 4 inch taller within 2 years. you will stay your height bc of your attitude. :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Man come on why does this guy need 3 months to show us he grew and how what is the proof some doctor files saying he grew if u gave me 3 months i could fix that as well i know when things get too good to be true people get desperate and believe anything but come on this some big cap this man could show gis height growth and blur his face completely so thats not the point he is just waiting for the one person with money to go try this so he can see if this is a succes he is a bitch..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Fgsfds
Im 6’1 btw so dont come with the midget jokes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Fgsfds
Man come on why does this guy need 3 months to show us he grew and how what is the proof some doctor files saying he grew if u gave me 3 months i could fix that as well i know when things get too good to be true people get desperate and believe anything but come on this some big cap this man could show gis height growth and blur his face completely so thats not the point he is just waiting for the one person with money to go try this so he can see if this is a succes he is a bitch..
Give him until jul 15th. that would have been about a month since he said 3-4 weeks. (correct me if wrong). After that point. regardless of if he is waiting to see when relaxin stops having an effect, it would have been enough time to at least show some preliminary results publicly. he can then update us with further updates after that point. I'm not sure why he would need more time past the 15th.

• +1
what is the proof some doctor files saying he grew if u gave me 3 months i could fix that as well i know when things get too good to be true .
Accordingly one could never prove anything, because anything can be be falsified in today's digital age.

It's easy to falsify photos of height measuring.

@Thrombo Aren't you worried about pelvis growth though? It could completely ruin your physique.

• +1
@Thrombo Aren't you worried about pelvis growth though? It could completely ruin your physique.
Yes, I was worried, but luckily no significant (visible) pelvis growth. Women are probably more prone to it...

• +1
Reactions: Cope and mvp2v1
Yes, I was worried, but luckily no significant (visible) pelvis growth. Women are probably more prone to it...
I have to add: I already have rather wide hips. Maybe that's why it didn't grow any further... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Excellent thread Thrombo, appreciate you posting your experience. Few questions, do you have any plans to fix the loose skin? Thats a lot of vials you ordered, and you're Germany? Any issue getting it into the country? And lastly, during your research was there any other promising supplements/method to increase height when plates are closed?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
Also, do you think there would be any value in taking 1mg in total? If so, how would you split it up?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
8 more days. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
legit sad if fake. i have done lsjl because of one post i saw where a guy said he grew 4 inches, i have mewed because of salludon, i have stretched to the point of being able to do deep oversplits, i nearly listened to harry potter subliminals thinking “grow grow grow,” and i have taken all these 2019 heightmaxxing stacks… all for nothing
Does stretching helped you to get taller?

• Woah
Excellent thread Thrombo, appreciate you posting your experience. Few questions, do you have any plans to fix the loose skin? Thats a lot of vials you ordered, and you're Germany? Any issue getting it into the country? And lastly, during your research was there any other promising supplements/method to increase height when plates are closed?

1.) loose skin: Sports, Sauna, Tretinoin, Salicylic acid... I would consider surgery if it weren't getting any better.

2.) No problem getting it into the country. They have had an "outpost" (kinda ^^) in Poland, from where they were shipping to Germany, therefore within the EU. The package was "disguised" as something else...

3.) Probably C60...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, mvp2v1, Sanguinius and 1 other person
1.) loose skin: Sports, Sauna, Tretinoin, Salicylic acid... I would consider surgery if it weren't getting any better.

2.) No problem getting it into the country. They have had an "outpost" (kinda ^^) in Poland, from where they were shipping to Germany, therefore within the EU. The package was "disguised" as something else...

3.) Probably C60...
Could you post a video of your skin quality as it is right now? No need for before and after of the skin, current state of the skin would be good. Perhaps show yourself touching it and pulling on it to show what you mean… this would also be very good proof! :feelsgood::feelshah: This is frankly the best proof I can think of. In the video include something which proves it’s you, a note, or something (thisshould Be easy) if you really did relaxin and it did what you say this is even better proof than a. Before and afterof your height.:)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Unsh

3.) Probably C60...
Thanks man. Another question, do you think there would be any value in taking 1mg in total? If so, how would you split it up?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
How to get it and dose it

3.) Probably C60...
Wouldn’t HGH (peptide form or whatever you want) help with loose skin?

Thanks man. Another question, do you think there would be any value in taking 1mg in total? If so, how would you split it up?
Good question...

I would probably go with 250 µg every 24 hours... Up it wo 1.75 milligrams and co could go an entire week.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
- literally posted on 1st april
- no pics or any sort proof
- unrealistic claims
top tier bait
Stop coping and get LL instead guys, its probably even cheaper

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 13588 and ChristianChad
- literally posted on 1st april
- no pics or any sort proof
- unrealistic claims
top tier bait
Stop coping and get LL instead guys, its probably even cheaper
@Thrombo qhat will you be posting in 4 days as proof? What did you have in mind? Sharing the state of your skin as I suggested would be great

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Unsh
@Thrombo qhat will you be posting in 4 days as proof? What did you have in mind? Sharing the state of your skin as I suggested would be great
I will post proof over consecutive days: First medical letter, second medical letter, photos of measurements, x-ray photos, video of skin.... and so on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sanguinius, white girls lover and mvp2v1
I will post proof over consecutive days: First medical letter, second medical letter, photos of measurements, x-ray photos, video of skin.... and so on.
Do you think estrogen level plays a role in whether the hips will grow or not? Do you have low/average/high estrogen?

Wow can’t wait @Thrombo could be a game changer if true

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and mvp2v1
Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
Tick Tock Nigguh

:yes:JUL 15!:yes:

:feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelstrash::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover, kilgrave and GreyFoxcel
I will upload on coming Tuesday after I returned from Fuerteventura :y'all::fire:🌞🌅

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and mvp2v1
Come The Rock GIF by WWE
bring it

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
https://forum.****************/threads/is-relaxin-also-cope.6051/

Just sharing an interesting thread from 2021. Looking forward to the proofs!🫣

https://forum.****************/threads/is-relaxin-also-cope.6051/

Just sharing an interesting thread from 2021. Looking forward to the proofs!🫣
Abused dog waiting for his dead owner to come back

• Ugh..
Fucking fuck... flight canceled. Stuck! What the fuck is going on in this third world shithole called Europe? 😵

Fucking fuck... flight canceled. Stuck! What the fuck is going on in this third world shithole called Europe? 😵
why cant you post results from where you are?:feelswat::eek::oops:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

of course the flight got cancelled and now you cant post the results...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 47332, zharupodrugu and 2 others

cut your losses bro
just get leg lengthening and be done with
its the hope that kills you...

• Hmm...
cut your losses bro
it would be at least a year until I did that. so I have time. The flight delay cant be more than 2 days :D

• +1
I usually don't take my medical papers with me when being on vacation.

• +1
  • +1
cut your losses bro
Leg lengthening is stupid. Makes you an arthrosis cripple :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1