I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

So is the flight still "delayed" lmfao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah, white girls lover, GreyFoxcel and 2 others
maybe this guy got the error 520 thing

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@Thrombo where ya at?:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: white girls lover, Sanguinius, GreyFoxcel and 1 other person
lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover, animo123 and mvp2v1
this guy might’ve got the error 520 thing right as he was about to show results and he needs to clear his cache to come back on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AsGoodAsItGets, ascension! and 2 others
Images   2022 07 31T165555263

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and mvp2v1
where did this guy go?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: animo123 and mvp2v1
Relaxin killed him 😣

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20933, TheAbyssinian, ascension! and 2 others
Please.

Last edited:
Disregard.

Last edited:
There there, we still have that hip traction device.

Thromborino! Any news for us short fellas? :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan, ascension!, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
:feelsthink:

Attachments

• 219903373_558048788873987_6597893346798891317_n.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
:feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Mods should give this faggot an ultimatum to post results with proof for such a big claim, if not ban his IP permanently. We don't want attention seeking trolls and liars here. Imagine taking months to make a thread which barely take 10-15 mins. Stupid retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: animo123, zharupodrugu and nebula79283
Mods should give this faggot an ultimatum to post results with proof for such a big claim, if not ban his IP permanently. We don't want attention seeking trolls and liars here. Imagine taking months to make a thread which barely take 10-15 mins. Stupid retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Thrombo be like “Hey guys just got back from fighting the war in Ukraine lost my results will request a second copy of my height gain from my doctor again but will take time for him to mail the results!!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, white girls lover, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Over 3 weeks since your flight was canceled. When was the last time thrombo was on looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and ascension!
Over 3 weeks since your flight was canceled. When was the last time thrombo was on looksmax?
give up my dude
just save up for LL
This guy is more than likely a very sick troll

give up my dude
just save up for LL
This guy is more than likely a very sick troll

???

• +1
Dude this shit was ages ago. I come back after like 6 months off of .org and you stil havent posted any proof? Dickhead. Im not saying i dont believe you. You don't owe anyone any proof, well until you said you would post. Thats kinda shitty innit

• +1
Thrombo be like “Hey guys just got back from fighting the war in Ukraine lost my results will request a second copy of my height gain from my doctor again but will take time for him to mail the results!!”
Guys I'm from 2035: Thrombo while fighting the war in Ukraine got shot in his head, thankfully with God's grace he didn't die 🙏.
He went to coma and super hibernation mode for 10 prevailing years.
He got back his memory but still needs to find where he kept his results at.
Updated he will post proof within the next few weeks.

Meanwhile stay TuNeD mAnleTs :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, SurgeryEnjoyer, thereallegend and 5 others
Does anyone know thrombo ethnicity or race? is he african?

• +1
Male, 23, tried relaxin from propogen for 2.5 months — not even a half a cm measuring error. I always measure at night. And relaxin did zilch for me personally. Wasted a ton of money on it.

I’ve tried just about everything out there except Akloclar’s formula, although I suspect he’s a scammer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Need2Ascend, white girls lover and 1 other person
Male, 23, tried relaxin from propogen for 2.5 months — not even a half a cm measuring error. I always measure at night. And relaxin did zilch for me personally. Wasted a ton of money on it.

I’ve tried just about everything out there except Akloclar’s formula, although I suspect he’s a scammer.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Traxanas, mafiaboy and 1 other person

no changes to anything? No change in skin? No change in hips? Nothing at all?

Also how did you inject? and what was your protocall? did you get any blood work

• +1
no changes to anything? No change in skin? No change in hips? Nothing at all?

Also how did you inject? and what was your protocall? did you get any blood work
No changes that I noticed to the skin. No changes to the hips in terms of measurement. Did not gain or lose any weight. Didn't feel wobbly or anything. My sister is a nurse and she injected. Had blood work prior relaxin but never got any blood work after the treatment. Didn't get any sides at all. Kind of felt like either the supply was shit or relaxin just won't do anything for 20 year olds. Don't know. I certainly had high hopes for it. I had tried MK677 a year prior the relaxin treatment and also didn't grow, obviously. Just felt hungrier and gained a few pounds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope, It'snotover, thereallegend and 2 others
No changes that I noticed to the skin. No changes to the hips in terms of measurement. Did not gain or lose any weight. Didn't feel wobbly or anything. My sister is a nurse and she injected. Had blood work prior relaxin but never got any blood work after the treatment. Didn't get any sides at all. Kind of felt like either the supply was shit or relaxin just won't do anything for 20 year olds. Don't know. I certainly had high hopes for it. I had tried MK677 a year prior the relaxin treatment and also didn't grow, obviously. Just felt hungrier and gained a few pounds.
how much did you take?

1. how often did you inject?
2. at what dosage?
3. did you attempt to replicate the release of relaxin during pregnancy?
4. and did you inject IV

• +1
jfl 13 fucking pages of manlets trying to ascend its over

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen, AsGoodAsItGets, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Maybe relaxin helped him to improve personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen, AsGoodAsItGets, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
He is... forgotten

lonely depression GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, white girls lover and fruitgunpop
Just be breastfed theory. :unsure:

• +1
I think Thromborino got stuck on Looksmax.me :cry:

• +1
where did he go

He posted this on April 1st.
I am still ordering in Relaxin to take it and see what happens.
Not even for height gains I just love taking research chemicals.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and mvp2v1
He posted this on April 1st.
I am still ordering in Relaxin to take it and see what happens.
Not even for height gains I just love taking research chemicals.
tell us how it goes. And please don't just inject it like a dumb ass, do it the thrombo protocol, whether he is larping or not it makes more sense than injecting with no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
tell us how it goes. And please don't just inject it like a dumb ass, do it the thrombo protocol, whether he is larping or not it makes more sense than injecting with no reason.
Can you find me his exact doseage post? I really want to put this to the test for shits and giggles.
Now on top of this I'm going to include the "Russian stretch technique" where you put exercise bands on your legs and arms pulling you apart when you sleep. (Already have it set up)
I don't want this for height even. I want to have an abnormal reach from lengthening my ligaments

• +1
Can you find me his exact doseage post? I really want to put this to the test for shits and giggles.
Now on top of this I'm going to include the "Russian stretch technique" where you put exercise bands on your legs and arms pulling you apart when you sleep. (Already have it set up)
I don't want this for height even. I want to have an abnormal reach from lengthening my ligaments

Mods please ban this cunt

top 10 troll threads

does anyone know what happened???

• +1
We are now in the post thrombo timeline :hnghn:

Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

• Hmm...