I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

nigga said "true story!" and this deserves 13 pages? wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, white girls lover and mvp2v1
this guy just left?…

this guy just left?…
Time For Bed Adventure GIF

Most successfull april fools in psl history. People still pulling it 5 months later.

But this guy should be banned for passing it off as fact and giving false hope and potentially putting other people who might experiment with it at risk.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and mvp2v1
Most successfull april fools in psl history. People still pulling it 5 months later.

But this guy should be banned for passing it off as fact and giving false hope and potentially putting other people who might experiment with it at risk.
I agree with you but also disagree with you at the same time. For starters he is not responsible for peoples personal decisions.

I think people should use their brains and filter this thread how they see it. Its not beyond imagination to think thrombo will come back and post. But personally I think he was larping its just weird that he spent so much time and effort on this larp. Even if he was trying to get others to try it before him...

there are probably at least 2 lurkers who actually tried relaxin and got nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Yerico7, JackHanma and 2 others
Update

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and mvp2v1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and mvp2v1
its true

ive seen ops results
since this dude (OP) disappeared and you claim to have seen his results, can you share with us? Would do a huge favor to the community. If OP wasn't lying, I'm willing to spend thousands of dollars on the real relaxin as an experiment for us all.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jigen, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
since this dude (OP) disappeared and you claim to have seen his results, can you share with us? Would do a huge favor to the community. If OP wasn't lying, I'm willing to spend thousands of dollars on the real relaxin as an experiment for us all.
might post soon. its solid evidence

been talking with @Thrombo over discord and he doesnt care about keeping it private anymore

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Jigen, Dystopian and 2 others
He's trolling you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and mvp2v1

been talking with @Thrombo over discord and he doesnt care about keeping it private anymore
Are you not the guy that claims that all heightmax techniques are cope?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

why has he not given us the proof on here? he said he would on july 15th or something, its been months since his "flight was canceled". Its so hard to belive him after he ghosted this thread in the way he did.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
why has he not given us the proof on here? he said he would on july 15th or something, its been months since his "flight was canceled". Its so hard to belive him after he ghosted this thread in the way he did.
simply because there's little incentive to help and prove yourself to a site full of ungrateful narcy retards that hold a crabs in a bucket mentality

same reason why i also ghost people asking me for shit nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, nobodyspecial369, thereallegend and 1 other person
simply because there's little incentive to help and prove yourself to a site full of ungrateful narcy retards that hold a crabs in a bucket mentality

Okay, that’s somewhat understandable, still I think even though most users on here are retarded children he should have shared it for the few quality people that may not even have an account yet. It would be great lifefuel if you can share his results. I know some people interested in doing Relaxin like right now.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and mvp2v1

Update?

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and white girls lover

When you dangle what can easily be taken as merely snake oil over an age old problem what does one honestly expect the average reaction to be?

I'm not going to bark and I'm all ears but it's a bit foolish to expect one would get anything else without much to back them up

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and nobodyspecial369
When you dangle what can easily be taken as merely snake oil over an age old problem what does one honestly expect the average reaction to be?

I'm not going to bark and I'm all ears but it's a bit foolish to expect one would get anything else without much to back them up
it isnt really the skepticism i give a fuck about. in fact i implore anyone to ask as many questions as possible when given advice on this shithole

like i said its the fact that the majority of this sites users are ungrateful, low sentience & display narcy behavior. i dont feel like slaving research/results just for low energy creatures to piggyback off of and neither does @Thrombo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Traxanas, thereallegend and 1 other person
it isnt really the skepticism i give a fuck about. in fact i implore anyone to ask as many questions as possible when given advice on this shithole

like i said its the fact that the majority of this sites users are ungrateful, low sentience & display narcy behavior. i dont feel like slaving research/results just for low energy creatures to piggyback off of and neither does @Thrombo
If genuine advice is presented then usually genuine praise is given. We have a best of the best category just to pat those who've either ascended or given helpful advice to the forum on the back. The forum is just filled with so much bonesmashing and subliminal advice that whenever something appears with just as little evidence to back it up the average org user instinct is to hound on it for being fake

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, animo123 and Kokra
Pregnancy height

OP reported to be below average height. Is this the solution for manlets?

I've been taking c60 for a week now yahki

AMA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and WanderingBurro
This fucking lying 13 yo faggot would have posted proof many months ago if this were true.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Jigen and Dystopian
I

I got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price. I was paying 15$ per 5µg. But yeah, still a huge amount of money. 1,260 $ per day and 30,249 $ for 4 weeks. (I took it 6 days a week. I left out Sundays). Fortunately I make good money, so I had the means to finance that shit. M. Sc. engineer at @ NASDAQ 100 company.
Jesus fucking Christ with that kind of money you might as well get LL

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Has anyone else here guineapig maxxed to see if Thrombo's theory worked?

Has anyone else here guineapig maxxed to see if Thrombo's theory worked?

No one's gonna do it, it's easy to see how this faggot is just wasting everyone's time with a lie, I'd try it if it wasn't for the possible saggy side effect, aging is the only thing worse than manletism.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
7 months later 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
😂😂😂🤙🏽

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
@Thrombo you were lying to ppl

Caging at this thread

Manlets got bamboozled again jfl. LL +/ Shoe lifts or death. Shame on you @Thrombo for deceiving so many people like this.

Motherfucker dude.

does this work?

Hello!

Sorry for the late answer. I am battling prostate cancer, therefore my attention is on other matters.

I am unsure whether or to what extend Relaxin might be the cause of my current medical ailments. Although injecting grey market chemicals is probably not the healthiest and safest way.

Take care and be aware that such research chemicals might have detrimental effects.

Greetings,
Torben

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 47332, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I have to add that the men in my mother's side of family are all very prone to prostate cancer and prostate ailments. So maybe this doesn't have anything to do with Relaxin.

The people from the chat will keep you updated.

There is a lot of info in the height maxxing discord channel: "Height Growth Halcyons."

Attachments

• chat - Kopie.png
    chat - Kopie.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and KingBetaTut
For anyone who asks:

stage is IIC, T2, N0, M0, Grade Group 3, PSA less than 20.

German health care system is quite good. Let's hope the best.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ascension! and Fgsfds
It was a somewhat complicated process to get that Relaxin-stuff on the grey market.

I’ve been participating in group buys on hair loss discords. One “Chinese” contact was “Sabrina”. I remember asking whether there were persons & labs who could provide cheap Relaxin (high quantity). I got the address of a Chinese „agent“ called Ning Zhang. He said that he had affiliations with those two "shops" I've mentioned and that they would contact me via an agent called "Kenneth". He called me a few weeks later and provided all the transactional info etc.

Although I am not sure how "active" they currently are. That kind of business partners are rather short-lived.

I generally advise you people to be part of the Hair Loss Discord Servers. Many interesting Group Buys and Chemicals are being sold there and you get access to other non-hairloss-related chemicals.

Gonna leave this board. I have other matters on my mind and I need some peace of mind. Too much Online-stuff lately. No time for that. At least for a while.

Keep it up guys! It's difficult, but never give up, even when you are depressed. Keep going!

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Sorry for the late answer. I am battling prostate cancer, therefore my attention is on other matters.
am unsure whether or to what extend Relaxin might be the cause of my current medical ailments. Although injecting grey market chemicals is probably not the healthiest and safest way.

Take care and be aware that such research chemicals might have detrimental effects.
Seems like Relaxin only grew your risk of cancer jfl. Thanks for being the Guinea pig for us.

Tagging other heightmaxxers
@thereallegend @StepbroMo @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, GetShrekt, 5.5psl and 3 others