I guess users iq level

@Thompsonz hey what about @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz hey what about @disillusioned
110 but with severe mental issues
so he can trick you to think that he is actually very smart, but he is nothing special

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 3828
whats @StrangerDanger ?

anything more than 90 is dumb
Screenshot 20220221 132902 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I acc know a guy with genius IQ and he's insanely charismatic and charming (3psl tho so I can cope). The stigma about high IQ making you a miserable social failure is such a cope idk why people on here cry about that
It's a very real thing. According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

If you take someone with a 130 iq, the disparity between their iq and the average person's is the same as the disparity between an average person and someone who's mentally retarded. It can make it difficult and unenjoyable to try to connect with most the people you meet. Your friend is an exception to the rule, not proof that the rule isn't a thing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
It's a very real thing. According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

If you take someone with a 130 iq, the disparity between their iq and the average person's is the same as the disparity between an average person and someone who's mentally retarded. It can make it difficult and unenjoyable to try to connect with most the people you meet. Your friend is an exception to the rule, not proof that the rule isn't a thing
i doubt anyone here is legit 130

maybe orb from lookism

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
110 but with severe mental issues
so he can trick you to think that he is actually very smart, but he is nothing special
My IQ is 98.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828, wollet2 and 1 other person

Huh who'd have known (not me imo)

i doubt anyone here is legit 130

maybe orb from lookism
2.2% of people in general are 130iq and up. So if you do the math there's bound to be plenty of people here in that range

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
130 iq is only like 1 in 30

it would be more surprising if there weren't any
people here are stupid, they still believe in looks theory
even though i debunked it many times already
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ropemax, subhuman incel and 5 others
. While indians are low iq. NRIs raised in the west have iqs on par with ashkenazi Jews. I wonder why the disparity exists tbh
population bias 100% without a doubt. My family were rich in bangladesh and great grandfather was navy sailor, they aren't going to give green cards/passports to retard indians. So the retards are left back in india, whereas the smarter/richer people can move away - already leaning towards a higher IQ.

Less pollution and better nutrition too.

Also in India because people literally break computers down with their hands, the mercury legit lowers their IQ. So the avg is dragged down by those guys.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
people here are stupid, they still believe in looks theory
even though i debunked it many times already
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel
I have not seen thread, link?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
we had discussions on discord mostly, and the same users who i owned in debate they still preach the same
could you summarise your arguments? Legit curious.

I do think a lot of users here have a warped perception of the world, looks do matter but not to the extent they think. If you legit NT, live an interesting life as well as be decent at game, you can still do okay with girls and get them via social circle e.g. workplace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
you are only more nt than me, that's it
im definitely smarter than you
i am a leader of opinion and youre my good sheep follower:LOL:

im definitely smarter than you
i am a leader of opinion and youre my good sheep follower:LOL:
ok whatever helps you feel better bro

• JFL
If you legit NT, live an interesting life as well as be decent at game, you can still do okay with girls and get them via social circle e.g. workplace.
literally what you said
you know ball (y)

• +1
@BigJimsWornOutTires may be...
Elevated intellect's a curse. Because when you see everything for what it is and begin questioning creation and why must we eat flesh to keep our own fresh, it becomes disturbingly depressing.

• +1
Elevated intellect's a curse. Because when you see everything for what it is and begin questioning creation and why must we eat flesh to keep our own fresh, it becomes disturbingly depressing.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
How tf am i same iq as @Leonardo DiCaprio and how is @WannabeJock not below 90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
@ropemax why you think you are smarter than leo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
Bow down to your god kids, I am one of the higher IQ posters on this site. Thompson what give you this impression? Is it my philosophy threads or something

• +1
Bow down to your god kids, I am one of the higher IQ posters on this site. Thompson what give you this impression? Is it my philosophy threads or something
i like your threads and you seem smart
i just have impression , i dint think a lot before giving people rating
its not in depth analysis

• +1
i'm gonna leave this unanswered out of respect for your iq
some people just act stupid and post low effort, i see through it
he is smart

i like your threads and you seem smart
i just have impression , i dint think a lot before giving people rating
its not in depth analysis
ofc not, I just did not notice/knew you read my threads tbh. I know like a few ethnic users read a lot of my threads, I wasn't aware non-ethnics were readers tbh

• +1
he stroked your ego so good you've been sitting in this thread for an hour

ofc not, I just did not notice/knew you read my threads tbh. I know like a few ethnic users read a lot of my threads, I wasn't aware non-ethnics were readers tbh
i read(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1

Most people become lost in thought when they hear something or see something that doesn't make any sense. Usually, it's due to a lack of knowledge of what was said. But when you see something that doesn't fit our reality narrative, paranoia creeps in. Now you've to interpret reality vs The Real. There are good reasons why people don't see The Real. It'll drive the average person crazy. Although demons are clever and wicked little motherfuckers who choose the targets precisely. And they'll fuck with you on a military scale and make you question, "Are we alone?" Ugh. We never were.

• JFL
I did online IQ tests once, scored 130+ on all of them and even 140 on one of them jfl.

My real IQ is probably somewhere in between 90 & 120 though.

• +1
Guess mine nigger

@PingPong - 105
@Nameless_Sunflower - 105
@OldVirgin - 100
@Vermilioncore - 95
@Ethereal -100
@Rupert Pupkin - 110
@ropemax - 110
@FastBananaCEO - 110
@n0rthface - 100