I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

My nigga misc proves he is worth double of what he charges
View attachment 2969626
Absolutely no. 4mm bsso to look like an underbite moon faced which tells you that je needed 0 advancement RELATIVE to his fave. (which was already projected at the nasion part, brow ridge, etc. 0 understanding of aesthetics and harmony, just mirin a long ass jaw (an unaesthetic and undefined jaw) like a neanderthal. Someone who's not leanmaxxed should be forbidden to do any kind of face surgery. Nothing unless you drop down to 15% body fat. When he lean maxxess, and starts observing people around him and what is attractive and what's not, he will beg Pagnoni to reset him to his factory settings.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Did you see how I looked before
Yes. You looked fat but one could see you would look good once leanmaxxed. Now you are just an ogre slav as someone said. You might jawlengthmog most Chads and for no reason, because you went beyond what's harmonious. You didn't need a single mm of advancement at chin point, if you wanted you should just work on making those gonions more defined with a conservative yet significant implant, lose that fat and you were good to go. If you were still an autist, you should just do research about your pfl, or put a drop down supra to try to make hunter eyes. You never had any, any, any, any even minor, issues with the LENGTH of your mandible or chin. You literally went and spent money on one of the things that you were already very good and anything beyond that would make you an ork. You have a projected nasion, Roman style nice nose, projected brow ridge. Pretty much all set. Again, all you needed was to lose weight (and 1 or 2 minor implants if you wanted to go for details and "perfection"

Anything but to walk outside, right?

• +1
They can do high cut leforts right? Like to the point where it's just above the bottom of your nose.

There's definitely a way

From a trannie subreddit where a trannie was asking a famous trannie surgeon about midface shortening (long midface is a bigger failio on women than men)

" initially asked if I could get 1cm+ reduction in my midface, not knowing the technical details of the surgery and only reading about it online. He paused for a bit and said that he could move the upper jaw up an excessive amount, even more than 1cm, but there's drawbacks to it. Apparently, when you move the upper jaw up too much it causes the skin in the midface to compress with folding and wrinkling and there really isn't a good way to correct this. In my case he said 5-6mm would be preferred."

The nasal cavity will always be somewhat of a limiting factor, but I think they can currently shorten the midface more than they usually do rn.
You can't just move upper jaw up without moving part of the nose up as well. You will end up with 1 philtrum assuming your lips will follow the jaw upwards. Also, even if somehow you push nose to go up (try lifting the back of your nostrils up and try breathing), you woudnt be able to breath. People who have longer noses TEND to have longer nasal bone. If they could cut there and remove apart, thay would actually do something. Otherwise, a ccw lefort 2

6 months and no results.

Seems like something has gone horribly wrong here.

• +1
Reactions: zainab, got.daim, Delissola and 4 others
keep lurking fag @Ape101

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, optimisticzoomer and BlackpillRemedy
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
6 months and no results.

The only thing in question is how horribly wrong it went. And will he try to sue Giant and/or surgeon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and got.daim
6 months and no results.

yeah,it's really annoying that he can't write a message here that at least briefly outlines how the process is going.And then he could not answer for several months again if it is so difficult for him

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Acridax, LongForgotten and 1 other person
"Active today at 4:19 AM"

So we all can agree that he is lurking here like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, exo, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others
yeah,it's really annoying that he can't write a message here that at least briefly outlines how the process is going.And then he could not answer for several months again if it is so difficult for him
this is why you dont get surgeries and only pray for better genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Delissola
this is why you dont get surgeries and only pray for better genes
Giant seemed to mention that this guy was going to have a couple more operations.Perhaps they want to show the result after all the operations(bc only eyes result doesn’t look so cool)

But in any case, they could at least say how long it would take to expect results.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
You expect meme surgeon with the pepe in the pfp to act professionally and transparently?

It is pretty obvious why they NEVER post any results. If you are good at something and have great results, then you naturally want it to reach as broad public as possible, beacuse it grows your business and not only the business. Patients blocking posting transformations is pure bullshit that only 5 year old can take seriously. No other serious and professional clinic is hiding their results for a fuckin' sake, let's be real.

They botch people who look after unrealistic results, have big self esteem and psychological issues and drain them from cash in some third word country. I really feel for this guy and really wonder where his parents was.

It's better to be hypothetically ugly but functional and relatively healthy rather than be crippled by some meme surgeon printing implants from photoshop beacuse you let them yourself butchered looking for unrealistic results from the very risky surgery.

This whole meme 'company' (???) should be liquidated just like Conceancig got his psycho ass kicked out.
He gives so much hope to many here. But there is still a chance that there will be results or at least some feedback from him

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and optimisticzoomer
You expect meme surgeon with the pepe in the pfp to act professionally and transparently?

It is pretty obvious why they NEVER post any results. If you are good at something and have great results, then you naturally want it to reach as broad public as possible, beacuse it grows your business and not only the business. Patients blocking posting transformations is pure bullshit that only 5 year old can take seriously. No other serious and professional clinic is hiding their results for a fuckin' sake, let's be real.

They botch people who look after unrealistic results, have big self esteem and psychological issues and drain them from cash in some third word country. I really feel for this guy and really wonder where his parents was.

It's better to be hypothetically ugly but functional and relatively healthy rather than be crippled by some meme surgeon printing implants from photoshop beacuse you let them yourself butchered looking for unrealistic results from the very risky surgery.

This whole meme 'company' (???) should be liquidated just like Conceancig got his psycho ass kicked out.
This guy's parents found out about it and wanted him to cancel it, but he went anyway, idk how in the end

• +1
He gives so much hope to many here. But there is still a chance that there will be results or at least some feedback from him
It's false hope. And it's better to not have that. It's better to accept 'failos' (most people are retarded and body dysmorphic) and move on than try and fix stuff that can't be predictably corrected easily

• +1
Reactions: zainab
It's false hope. And it's better to not have that. It's better to accept 'failos' (most people are retarded and body dysmorphic) and move on than try and fix stuff that can't be predictably corrected easily
You're over OBO?

Giant is an absolute scam artist. Recently he FINALLY posted a scan of a jaw surgery that the surgeon followed with "good precision" according to his words.

You can see how the mandible was INSANELY asymmetrical. I'm talking bullshit level of asymmetry on a an SCAN. He didn't answer when I pointed it out.
You'd have to be insane to go to him.
You mean this one?

@RealSurgerymax is basically silent for over 2 weeks lol. So much planning printing designed etc. just 4 such horrible outcome...
He's actually on vacation again, after already visiting Egypt and claiming to be back he's decided on seeing another country. This guy is just enjoying his quick profits and ignoring everyone it seems.

I know it's summer now, I get it, I really do. But please don't make false promises if you can't stay true to them. I have been waiting for like almost half a year now and I'm done, you lost a customer... @RealSurgerymax

Giant is an absolute scam artist. Recently he FINALLY posted a scan of a jaw surgery that the surgeon followed with "good precision" according to his words.

You can see how the mandible was INSANELY asymmetrical. I'm talking bullshit level of asymmetry on a an SCAN. He didn't answer when I pointed it out.
You'd have to be insane to go to him.
On his insta?

This guy's parents found out about it and wanted him to cancel it, but he went anyway, idk how in the end
Explains why he keeps his name and face so hidden everywhere...

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and CreepyJewel1
Just because there aren't results posted doesn't mean the surgery itself didn't succeed. Not every surgery will ascend someone to godhood, and he wasn't a cyclopscel before surgery, so the IPD change itself won't do much

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Just because there aren't results posted doesn't mean the surgery itself didn't succeed. Not every surgery will ascend someone to godhood, and he wasn't a cyclopscel before surgery, so the IPD change itself won't do much
I wish it was true but if its indeed the case then why OP is spending so much time lurking on this forum.

If you got such life changing results ur target of ascending is completed; why keep comming.

He's actually on vacation again, after already visiting Egypt and claiming to be back he's decided on seeing another country. This guy is just enjoying his quick profits and ignoring everyone it seems.

I know it's summer now, I get it, I really do. But please don't make false promises if you can't stay true to them. I have been waiting for like almost half a year now and I'm done, you lost a customer... @RealSurgerymax
Suspected that; although he claims he works all the time even during vacation lol.
Yesterday he posted update on his Lefort 2 case with skull, malar,supra etc. implants.
I also found one of his results on reddit