I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

beard coming in nicely 😎forgot about this forum tbh
Still obese and looksmined after spending almost 30K in blackpill surgeries more than a year ago.

What a fucking waste of time and money. You utter disgrace, you don't even have the willpower to stop stuffing your face and going to the gym. Leanmaxxing is always the first and most important looksmaxx.

Still obese and looksmined after spending almost 30K in blackpill surgeries more than a year ago.

What a fucking waste of time and money. You utter disgrace, you don't even have the willpower to stop stuffing your face and going to the gym. Leanmaxxing is always the first and most important looksmaxx.
Who cares 30k is chump change

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Miant Gimplants and PlagiocephalyTypeIV
Who cares 30k is chump change
You wanted to ascend but you just gave up because you're nothing but a kid with some money.

What's so difficult about leaving your mother's basement and putting down the fork ? Nigga you went all the way to Rome and undergo one of the must brutal surgery recovery in the form of bimax but you still can't be bothered to lose 40lbs of fat ?

You should never have returned, you still look like utter shit you worthless subhuman fat blob.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Miant Gimplants, Fairytale and 3 others
You wanted to ascend but you just gave up because you're nothing but a kid with some money.

What's so difficult about leaving your mother's basement and putting down the fork ? Nigga you went all the way to Rome and undergo one of the must brutal surgery recovery in the form of bimax but you still can't be bothered to lose 40lbs of fat ?

You should never have returned, you still look like utter shit you worthless subhuman fat blob.
Why are you being so mean I don't know you, and you don't know me. I went to rome unhappy with how I look and came back happy, if you don't like the way I look I don't care. Could I look better? Yes, of course.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why are you being so mean I don't know you, and you don't know me. I went to rome unhappy with how I look and came back happy, if you don't like the way I look I don't care. Could I look better? Yes, of course.
Hes right, you're a prime example of the modern weak man. Lacking discipline and solely looking for quick fixes and escapes.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and VenatorLuparius
He is being a bit harsh ngl. Did you get any fat removal done during your surgery?

I will say Pags advanced your chin a bit too much. He has a tendency to do that and has a strong bias towards very masculine profiles and chins

Attachments

• 1717884766724.png
    1717884766724.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI
Hes right, you're a prime example of the modern weak man. Lacking discipline and solely looking for quick fixes and escapes.
To his credit there's nothing quick and easy about bimax. It's a pretty awful process.

He is being a bit harsh ngl. Did you get any fat removal done during your surgery?

I will say Pags advanced your chin a bit too much. He has a tendency to do that and has a strong bias towards very masculine profiles and chins
I like the chin

Literally I swear the only two bimax b/a that actually impressed me were those

Where you actually can see actual difference... both were 30mm so I guess if you need bimax then at least 25-35mm to see something.

This plus 10-15mm jaw angle vertical lenghtening

View attachment 2970527View attachment 2970529
Where you actually can see actual difference... both were 30mm so I guess if you need bimax then at least 25-35mm to see something.

I just love how they had to change the angle and head tilt, and have a chin tuck in first photo
IMG 20240609 002455

Like there's obviously a difference, but there's a reason they changed the angle, to make it look better. And it's safi yeah? He's a con artist apparently

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
View attachment 2970527View attachment 2970529

anticel, the dude on the left, got 27mm advancement, including genio, which he says in his thread was half of the projection, so he got "only" 13.5mm advancement from the BSSO and a massive 13.5mm genio.

anticel, the dude on the left, got 27mm advancement, including genio, which he says in his thread was half of the projection, so he got "only" 13.5mm advancement from the BSSO and a massive 13.5mm genio.
Under that post Safi said it was 25/5 so small genio with massive bsso.

So maybe thats the different case. Idk.
You havent seen alot of before and afters then
Then show me I would love to see them.
I just love how they had to change the angle and head tilt, and have a chin tuck in first photo
View attachment 2970537
Like there's obviously a difference, but there's a reason they changed the angle, to make it look better. And it's safi yeah? He's a con artist apparently
Yeah ear is on different level but still it lenghten massively the distance from neck to chin.

View attachment 2971395

Yeah ear is on different level but still it lenghten massively the distance from neck to chin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_141101_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141101_Instagram.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141104_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141104_Instagram.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141110_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141110_Instagram.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141114_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141114_Instagram.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141141_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141141_Instagram.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141150_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141150_Instagram.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240609_141419_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_141419_Instagram.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2971395

the dude who got the surgery says it was 27mm total. and that sounds like bullshit. how do you get 25mm out of 13 degrees rotation? i got 9 degrees rotation and it was 9mm advancement (plus 3mm linear, plus 6mm genio)

Last edited:
Gawt dayum pussy got incels cutting up their skull just to land a 3/10 whale in the future
its not really pussy, its the nature of being peaceful about your appearance, i would rather be peaceful and know im good looking than beg and get ltbs/mtbs as a ltn

Bro i think losing 40lb is easier than saving 30k and flying to another country

Last edited:
Discipline and gym won't fix your melting face bone structure, long midface, downturned orbital bones or nct. What a bullshitter

How about.... BOTH? because they address different things??
thats the obvious course of action but I was addressing the matter of if he was looking for quick and easy fixes

thats the obvious course of action but I was addressing the matter of if he was looking for quick and easy fixes
Hey Mr Miant Gimplants, can you rotate my orbital sockets so the lateral part goes higher? 😂 Thank you

@RealSurgerymax

My nigga misc proves he is worth double of what he charges
View attachment 2969626
I have friends with 70% of your jaw+chin that will steal every girl you attempt to approach. That might be linger than cavills and quite frankly it's an overkill. You already had anterior forward growth at the nasion you idiot,

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I have friends with 70% of your jaw+chin that will steal every girl you attempt to approach. That might be linger than cavills and quite frankly it's an overkill. You already had anterior forward growth at the nasion you idiot,
Sir it's not me, scroll a bit above

So go rot in your room loser
Boohooohoo. Who said that? Nice fallacy dropping there mate. Being lean /fit, should be a must, but don't expect to slay just because of thay if you have flaws on your face, which is, THE most important thing. Skinny tik tok pretty Chads will always, always, always, always win over a normie huge temple no harmony gymcel with the best and aesthetic physique on planet earth.

Boohooohoo. Who said that? Nice fallacy dropping there mate. Being lean /fit, should be a must, but don't expect to slay just because of thay if you have flaws on your face, which is, THE most important thing. Skinny tik tok pretty Chads will always, always, always, always win over a normie huge temple no harmony gymcel with the best and aesthetic physique on planet earth.
Not a pixel

And I completely agree, but thats why he needs discipline to looksmax, to work hard and actually do something. Thats what I was saying.

And hes overweight, I find it hilarious how you refer to skinny guys when my first comment was about this guy being overweight, easily 1 of the biggest failod there is.

And I completely agree, but thats why he needs discipline to looksmax, to work hard and actually do something. Thats what I was saying.

And hes overweight, I find it hilarious how you refer to skinny guys when my first comment was about this guy being overweight, easily 1 of the biggest failod there is.
OK, it's clear we don't disagree, maybe at all. Being overweight is indeed one of the biggest failos and looksmins. All I trying to say after observing many many people / faces through the years is that there are legit WHALES that it's clear that they have a pretty fave even with all that fat, and I've also seen fat and ugly people leanmaxxing and miraculously appearing with a htn/Chad lite face. It just puzzles as I'm trying to understand the facial fat role on attractiveness, and whether you can predict someone wasting their good looks under a fat fave and body, and those who even if they leanmaxx, will still have an unattractive face with an attractive body. Which in the end, its still not enough, as a non attractive face with a top tier body will lose to a skinny Chad. It must be painful to leanmaxx, get in all this shape and find out thay you are still almost invisible out there, at least to htb and above..

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
does this give you hunter eyes? or is it just to move the width of your eyes? £30,000 just for this sounds pretty insane ngl, but well done for taking action many dont

I really stopped giving a shit about looksmax stuff, once you come of this forum and find other things to enjoy it stops becoming what your life revolves around. I'm happy with how i look so i dont and didnt really have the motivation to lose weight except for health purposes
How fat are you , u got 30 k surgery y not just do dnp and ozempic or thyroid or something

How fat are you , u got 30 k surgery y not just do dnp and ozempic or thyroid or something
Just suddenly stopped caring after surgery tph, went back to my old ways. Was very focused on other things so weight loss was not something I was committed to. I know that's probably a poor excuse but that was my mindset at the time. Yeah 30k is a lot to be fair, I didn't really look at it that way at the time for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Just suddenly stopped caring after surgery tph, went back to my old ways. Was very focused on other things so weight loss was not something I was committed to. I know that's probably a poor excuse but that was my mindset at the time. Yeah 30k is a lot to be fair, I didn't really look at it that way at the time for some reason
Have you been able to recover financially after that?

lol

jfc@u

Is this guy still alive? When is he going to post the results?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I think he spent his own money. He mentioned he had some savings and wagecucked for a year or two.

I can't imagine my parents giving me 30k for surgery.
I'm skeptical that an impulsive undisciplined 21 year old could save up $35k.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BlackpillRemedy and Pakicel
I'm skeptical that an impulsive undisciplined 21 year old could save up $35k.
Saving up that much money isn’t as hard as you think. A UKcel working min wage with overtime should be able to save almost that much over a year or two if they live with parents.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Is this guy still alive? When is he going to post the results?
@RealSurgerymax
Can you give an approximate date for when the results will be posted?It's been six months, isn't there at least some approximate interim results?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer