I hate it when i see a cute gurl on the street, look at her and she doesn't look back

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
Fucking narcy bitches

Life below chad really is pure hell

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, The Grinch, cutie_pie and 6 others
I actually hate it when they look

798E09EA 4486 43F6 AB15 75EE2195FB16

I feel the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Same,
Most males don't get ioi, unless top 20% with fashion and wealth status on display

So fuckinh frustrating as been seeing as a nobody to most girls your age,
Plus seeing guys more subhuman then you having fun with their girls makes me pass out
I try to get ioi from every girls my age as much as possible so i dont kill myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, cutie_pie and Deleted member 22918
Same,
Most males don't get ioi, unless top 20% with fashion and wealth status on display

Plus seeing guys more subhuman then you having fun with their girls makes me pass out

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and justinzayn
Girls look at me and I'm subhuman.It doesn't mean anything

There could literally be a million reasons. Maybe she thinks you’re ugly or she is just arrogant/nervous and wants to look like hot shit. All that matters is what happens to you on average, not every single occasion.

There could literally be a million reasons. Maybe she thinks you’re ugly or she is just arrogant/nervous and wants to look like hot shit. All that matters is what happens to you on average, not every single occasion.
What i described happens on average, else it wouldn't bother me much

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
What i described happens on average, else it wouldn't bother me much
Yeah then it’s over. The only thing that keeps me sane is iois in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 22918
Same,

I try to get ioi from every girls my age as much as possible so i dont kill myself
They dont get anything. Amnesia gets rarely lols.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
And then they are staring at 50-70 years old fat bald men. Oldpill is legit, just wait 40-50 years man and you will get all of the attention.

I only get lols when I fraud and hide my ugly frame with hood and jacked. I descend 1 psl in summer.

Last edited:
Its worse when a ugly bitch stares at you

I always get iois but what is the point if i dont aproach them? Im too much of a bitch

Why your profile pic 5'7''

Why do they look at u

R u chad
I'm fat right now (18% bf) but I'm muscular and underneath the fat I have good facial structure but Idk if they can somehow see it.

I'm fat right now (18% bf) but I'm muscular and underneath the fat I have good facial structure but Idk if they can somehow see it.
I don't see what's wrong then with girls looking at u jfl